Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4430057 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
Good afternoon Mama's.please how do I preserve Tom Brown I grinded 7mudus how do I preserve it from spoiling and how long can I keep it? And do I have to seive before using? Zaynie giddyperson GreaterGG jazzyjazz FloraEC other Sabi mamas please chook mouth
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mamatwiny(f): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
tatacherie:

Yesso thanks so much for the suggestion Ma. Its seriously appreciated kiss

There should be crotchet machine. My mumsie used to head a school and I remember the time she gave someone contract to make school cardigan for all the students. They should be over 1000 students. I don't think the cardigans were made by hand. When your orders increase you will need to use machine to meet up.

As a primary school student, we made space in centre of wood and put nails round the centre to do out knitting then.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
tatacherie:

Yesso thanks so much for the suggestion Ma. Its seriously appreciated kiss

Mama you didn't tell her u designed the dress that jazzy of hustler square uses on Instagram that dress that even atracts followers? U have pleeennttyy followers so customers supposed boku we dey your back

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mamatwiny(f): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
Follyshowbaby:
Hello mamas, please come to my rescue embarassed embarassed embarassed

Checked my BP today and its elevated. 142/100. This is the first time it'll get to this. I'm really worried. What medications can I take or what should I do
I'm 36 weeks pregnant

First step to controlling elevated bp is to paracetamol 3 times daily. That was what my doctor prescribed to me in my late trimester, till I was due .

See your doctor asap.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
keeki:

Mama you didn't tell her u designed the dress that jazzy of hustler square uses on Instagram that dress that even atracts followers? U have pleeennttyy followers so customers supposed boku we dey your back
Wow cheesy yes oo I made jaggys dress cool I also got clients when she posted it on her page.
I didn't know you're following oo pls what's your handle lemme follow oya piiiiii oooo lolzzz
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
mamatwiny:

There should be crotchet machine. My mumsie used to head a school and I remember the time she gave someone contract to make school cardigan for all the students. They should be over 1000 students. I don't think the cardigans were made by hand. When your orders increase you will need to use machine to meet up.

As a primary school student, we made space in centre of wood and put nails round the centre to do out knitting then.
It's so unfortunate there are no crochet machines mama angry
There are knitting machines for making sweaters for schools.
Pls note that crochet and knittng are different. Crochet uses only one single hook and has over 500 patterns/stitches.
Knitting requires more than one pin, has different machines and its stitches are limited.
That's why crochet is unique, cos you can design any pattern you want plus its always finer.

If na knitted blouse I take make my costumes you nor go even look my face twice grin they are not fantastic
No crochet machine anywhere o if not I for don buy they tey cheesy cheesy cheesy na who like work

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mamatwiny(f): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
tatacherie:

It's so unfortunate there are no crochet machines mama >:
There are knitting machines for making sweaters . pls note that crochet and knittng are different. Crochet uses only one single hook and has over 500 patterns/stitches. Knitting requires more than one pin and its stitches are limited. Thats why crochet is unique, cos you can design any pattern you want plus its always finer.
No crochet machine anywhere o if not I for don buy they tey cheesy cheesy cheesy na who like work

OK dear.
Thanks for the enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
mamatwiny:

None is fake, but they just upgraded to the new one as confirmed by a mama on this thread. The new /upgrade is yet to flood the market . I believe they want to sell out the old b4 they flood with the upgrade.

The pack is same pack. You cannot know if it is old or new till you open it.
No problem ma
I pray to see that one
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
Sorry mamas for derailing the topic cheesykiss kiss kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
keeki:
Good afternoon Mama's.please how do I preserve Tom Brown I grinded 7mudus how do I preserve it from spoiling and how long can I keep it? And do I have to seive before using? Zynie giddyperson GreatrGG jazzyjzz FloraE other Sabi mamas please chook mouth
I don't know anything about tombrown. I buy already made in powdered form
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
tatacherie:

Wow cheesy yes oo I made jaggys dress cool I also got clients when she posted it on her page.
I didn't know you're following oo pls what's your handle lemme follow oya piiiiii oooo lolzzz

Lol follow for follow.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ebonynelly: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
Gud evening mamas.

Pls I need a remedy for my 4 weeks old baby that is having catarrh.

Please help.........
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by funmiketoyole(f): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
Can mummies in the house help with answers as I am going tru same tin.
Also for 12 months immunization, someone shd pls post the most necessary ones to get and where?
Pls copy Abuja mummies
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Messyodi(f): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2019
Thanks a lot mama,

She is better now and i stopped giving her the multi grain. I will do this to ascertain the exact cause, now i know its not rice because the single grain was rice before.
Thank you
AlphaHandMaiden:

Hope she is better now.

are the ingredients of the multi grain? she could be intolerant to one or more of the ingredients inside. i suggest you go back to the original single grain you were giving her before, then introduce any other items in the multigrain individually to identify what the culprit could be.

For instance, if you were giving rice only and the multigrain has rice, wheat, maize, oats and other orishirishi inside. Introduce each grain individually i. e only oats for a few days, then only wheat for the next few days etc etc etc, if you can find it in baby food form fine, if not you may need to prepare it yourself.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Messyodi(f): 8:40am On Sep 15, 2019
Yes I believe its teething cos i noticed she started growing three new teeth at once! We suffered notsmall and she has lost plenty weight. I gave her the Ors and she dint even take it. But we are fine now thankGod

Pearl05:

I hope it has subsided by now. At 7 months, it could be teething as some baby's own comes with purging and if you one tries to stop it at once, it causes problem.

It's usually very watery and over smelling. Give her ORS therapy to replenish the loss fluid and keep her hydrated. Take her to hospital let Dr examine her too. Weldon dear.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2019
mamatwiny:

None is fake, but they just upgraded to the new one as confirmed by a mama on this thread. The new /upgrade is yet to flood the market . I believe they want to sell out the old b4 they flood with the upgrade.

The pack is same pack. You cannot know if it is old or new till you open it.

I bought this new upgraded one sometimes last year and I've been looking for it since then but couldn't find it again, it absorbs well.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eolowu1(f): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2019
mummies pls can I give baby of one year evaporated peak milk. as in by adding it to her paper and pls hw gud is date syrup using it as sweetener for my baby's pap
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
eolowu1:
mummies pls can I give baby of one year evaporated peak milk. as in by adding it to her paper and pls hw gud is date syrup using it as sweetener for my baby's pap
Date syrup is good, I just started using honey last week for my 15m son.
Uhm, I don't know anything about evaporated milk
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by funmiketoyole(f): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
mabebe1:
Good morning mummies in the house.....
My baby doesn't like to drink water at all since he was 6months...now he's 8m and he still won't drink water and when I force him, he screams alot..his poop is very hard now...he's on semi solids for now...... please help me o, how can I make him drink water...
Thanks mamas
Answers pls
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by missyblissy: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
ebonynelly:
Gud evening mamas.

Pls I need a remedy for my 4 weeks old baby that is having catarrh.

Please help.........

Don't use fan for her and if you must please reduce it to the lowest. Get ori and metholetum. Mix and massage your baby's sides, chest and back. And cover him or her. Put hot water in a bow and place your baby's face on the steam, please ensure that it is not very hot so you don't burn my baby. After the steam apply the ori and metholetum. And wear him or her jump suit. Do it and you will see changes. I did it when my daughter had cough at 8 weeks. It stopped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by missyblissy: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
mabebe1:
Good morning mummies in the house.....
My baby doesn't like to drink water at all since he was 6months...now he's 8m and he still won't drink water and when I force him, he screams alot..his poop is very hard now...he's on semi solids for now...... please help me o, how can I make him drink water...
Thanks mamas

Please continue to, give him water and if you still breast feeding him take orange and he will take it from your breast to help soften his poo.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
These are Iomoge2's recipes. @spiceeamiee
I'm reposting cuz it's time to start all this again. cheesy cheesy

Kunun aya---
Beans
Plantain
Sweet potatoes
Rice

Kunu aya
Soak aya and dates over night
then add coconut and blend with water n filter.
Now u filter into iceblock for preservation else it will get spoilt as its hitting d ground.

Beans
Wash like u want to prepare moimoi and mak sure everY peel and black eye is removed so baby doesnt purge
Boil your titus fish and liver
Debone the fish and peel d nylon looking stuff off the liver
Use pressure pot to cook the beans, fish n liver after putting a spoon of oil.
Wen well cooked, blend and bring to boil again
Wen cold, serve in small small portions and freeze.
The constitency wont be too thick. Cos at a point my madam was using bottles

Plaintain
Unripe plantain. Bring to boil after adding carrot
Deboned fish, liver n snail
Blend all
Freeze after serving in smaller portions

Sweet potato is same as plantain

Rice
I bought already grounded rice for baby
But mumsy used ofada rice, picked it fir stone n used d dry mill to grind
Brought to boil after washing with carrots and some veggies
Blended all again with boiled fish, liver n snail.
Same cooking then serving then freezin

She has also asked i do meatpie mix and serve her
Not too much just one or two meals

Now in all of this. No spice or salt. Says d fish n liver is enough salt

18 Likes 14 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gloriousheart(f): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Giddyperson:
These are Iomoge2's recipes. @spiceeamiee
I'm reposting cuz it's time to start all this again. cheesy cheesy

Kunun aya---
Beans
Plantain
Sweet potatoes
Rice

Kunu aya
Soak aya and dates over night
then add coconut and blend with water n filter.
Now u filter into iceblock for preservation else it will get spoilt as its hitting d ground.

Beans
Wash like u want to prepare moimoi and mak sure everY peel and black eye is removed so baby doesnt purge
Boil your titus fish and liver
Debone the fish and peel d nylon looking stuff off the liver
Use pressure pot to cook the beans, fish n liver after putting a spoon of oil.
Wen well cooked, blend and bring to boil again
Wen cold, serve in small small portions and freeze.
The constitency wont be too thick. Cos at a point my madam was using bottles

Plaintain
Unripe plantain. Bring to boil after adding carrot
Deboned fish, liver n snail
Blend all
Freeze after serving in smaller portions

Sweet potato is same as plantain

Rice
I bought already grounded rice for baby
But mumsy used ofada rice, picked it fir stone n used d dry mill to grind
Brought to boil after washing with carrots and some veggies
Blended all again with boiled fish, liver n snail.
Same cooking then serving then freezin

She has also asked i do meatpie mix and serve her
Not too much just one or two meals

Now in all of this. No spice or salt. Says d fish n liver is enough salt
Thanks for reposting. wink Saving for myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by J0hnTrevolt(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hello great family, please I need a solution for my daughters watery eye. Most times, sometimes, tears drops from her eyes.
It's over a year now and she's just 3.
We've bn to hospitals and they said it's infection and gave us "Normal saline infusion Bp" which we use in cleaning her eyes.
Normally she always wake up with eyes filled with pus but that one is gone.
The main problem is now the watery eyes.
Please great mama's should come to my rescue by suggestions on what to do biko.
Plz
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
J0hnTrevolt:
Hello great family, please I need a solution for my daughters watery eye. Most times, sometimes, tears drops from her eyes.
It's over a year now and she's just 3.
We've bn to hospitals and they said it's infection and gave us "Normal saline infusion Bp" which we use in cleaning her eyes.
Normally she always wake up with eyes filled with pus but that one is gone.
The main problem is now the watery eyes.
Please great mama's should come to my rescue by suggestions on what to do biko.
Plz
See an optometrist please
Is there anybody in your family that's a nerd?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by RayAngel(f): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
zaynie:

Health centre Akerele, Surulere.
Yes, it's free.
How's my Bobo? kiss
please what day of the week is the immunisation?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mabebe1(f): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
missyblissy:

Please continue to, give him water and if you still breast feeding him take orange and he will take it from your breast to help soften his poo.
Thank u, I still breastfeed....I'm sure it's helping him for now
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
RayAngel:

please what day of the week is the immunisation?

Monday to Friday except on holidays

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by J0hnTrevolt(m): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
I thought I could get answe here. Guess it's women's thread.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by J0hnTrevolt(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
FloraEC:

See an optometrist please
Is there anybody in your family that's a nerd?
Thanks alot dear. Wev done that already but issues persist.

Tnx once again.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
Lmao, men must sha show themselves

J0hnTrevolt:
I thought I could get answe here. Guess it's women's thread.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
J0hnTrevolt:
Thanks alot dear. Wev done that already but issues persist.

Tnx once again.
Remember, if symptoms persist visit a doc. Look for another optometrist and get her eyes checked.

Is not as if mama's don't want to answer you but eyes are very sensitive part of the body and the best you can do is to see an optometrist or an ophthalmologist. You can check clinix(that's where I use)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.