Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4408484 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Meanwhile are you announcing BFP on the preggy thread?

Maybe.com

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Honeysweetest(f): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
chisun89:
Good evening mamas, hope our los are fine?
Pls does anyone have used electric breast pump for sale, I need it but can’t afford a new one, help a sister biko
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by chisun89(f): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mama thanks for the response but I can’t find it, do you know the person’s moniker please

[quote author=Honeysweetest post=84653946][/quote]
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Honeysweetest(f): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
chisun89:
Mama thanks for the response but I can’t find it, do you know the person’s moniker please

sorry,I thought is breast pump she sell,her name is Mrs dot,ask her of the one u want,she might have
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
@ahnie abeg I will not encourage u to do dat marking and razor stuff to our bobo oo...
Dat apafor/amafor happened to my son last year and d did him d marking stuff on his tummy.. D shit was so painful and d mark no dey comot oo. D thing did not go sef we went to another place and d just gave him medicine and he pooed everything... Look for another place dat d don't do dat marking stuff abeg oo... Jisike
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by chisun89(f): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ok thanks, I’ve asked her before, she doesn’t have

Honeysweetest:
sorry,I thought is breast pump she sell,her name is Mrs dot,ask her of the one u want,she might have
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
comtem2011:
Thanks for the info o. I never knew.

I dey fear to visit the preggo thread cos I no wan catch belle.

I need to repent now.

I am so happy for her.
heheheheheheheheheheheheheehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin

I piri you just goan do test sharp sharp and start antenatal tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 4:52am On Dec 06, 2019
sunbestie:
@ahnie abeg I will not encourage u to do dat marking and razor stuff to our bobo oo...
Dat apafor/amafor happened to my son last year and d did him d marking stuff on his tummy.. D shit was so painful and d mark no dey comot oo. D thing did not go sef we went to another place and d just gave him medicine and he pooed everything... Look for another place dat d don't do dat marking stuff abeg oo... Jisike
Hello sunbestie
I av taken them to iya agbo several times...zinos own has stopped after like four agbo treatment...chisom z a very chubby little lad,but this spleen of a thing has eaten him deeply,you cud now count his rib bones.

The markings that would be given to him are very little invisible markings......
In the other hand ..pls kindly tell me the drugs you used let me make a review about it.

Thanks babes...I really appreciate
Bless up!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2019
Liftedhands:
heheheheheheheheheheheheheehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin

I piri you just goan do test sharp sharp and start antenatal tongue
ha, I jump am pass o.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by talltosyne: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
comtem2011:
ha, I jump am pass o.

Egungun be careful oooo. No waka anyhow for that preggy thread oooo before you go become cappo again.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
talltosyne:

Egungun be careful oooo. No waka anyhow for that preggy thread oooo before you go become cappo again.
walahi, na serious case
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by naylor(f): 6:39am On Dec 07, 2019
Please how did mamas go about the Rotavirus immunization? What is Rotavirus all about and how important is it?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:21am On Dec 07, 2019
naylor:
Please how did mamas go about the Rotavirus immunization?
What is Rotavirus all about and how important is it?
It used to be free at the PHCs in Lagos but this year they said they've stopped receiving it. So now you can give one of those women about N7500 to help you buy it and immunize your baby. It comes in two doses,
N7500 each and I think one month interval between the doses. Or you can just go to a hospital and get it but prices there may be higher.
They say it prevents those kain serious diarrhea that can kill. Pay for it if you can afford it, ignore them if you can't.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by naylor(f): 7:42am On Dec 07, 2019
Giddyperson:

It used to be free at the PHCs in Lagos but this year they said they've stopped receiving it. So now you can give one of those women about N7500 to help you buy it and immunize your baby. It comes in two doses,
N7500 each and I think one month interval between the doses. Or you can just go to a hospital and get it but prices there may be higher.
They say it prevents those kain serious diarrhea that can kill. Pay for it if you can afford it, ignore them if you can't.
I use a Primary Health Centre here, I was arranging my baby's wardrobe when I looked at his card and noticed that the Rota part was blank.
7500 Chai,
Thanks so much for this information.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 8:33am On Dec 07, 2019
naylor:

I use a Primary Health Centre here, I was arranging my baby's wardrobe when I looked at his card and noticed that the Rota part was blank.
7500 Chai,

Some big pharmacies sell it for about 5-6k.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2019
ahnie:

Hello sunbestie
I av taken them to iya agbo several times...zinos own has stopped after like four agbo treatment...chisom z a very chubby little lad,but this spleen of a thing has eaten him deeply,you cud now count his rib bones.

The markings that would be given to him are very little invisible markings......
In the other hand ..pls kindly tell me the drugs you used let me make a review about it.

Thanks babes...I really appreciate
Bless up!
Alright
D medicine given to him are traditional medicine oo
Hope he is doing great today?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Surulady: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
chisun89:
Ok thanks, I’ve asked her before, she doesn’t have

Hello ma’am is it breast pump you want to buy? I have a manual one never been used I bought it from zaynie I thought I was going to need it...Incase you want to buy I can sell it at 3000 instead of 3500 I bought it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Surulady: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
naylor:

7500 Chai,
at what age would they need to take it I mean this ROTA vaccine?my babies are 2months old now can they take it now ?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Surulady: 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
Good day mamas? Pls help a first time mom,,what makes babies to have this type of struggling movement especially when they are asleep, my kids does it especially my son like he’s fighting sometimes does it and cries..am kinda scared I thought it was the navel thing I’ve been treating it as I was taught with lamp and cloth..any mom with idea of what it could be and how to manage it?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by naylor(f): 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
rvpbae:

Some big pharmacies sell it for about 5-6k.
okay, thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by naylor(f): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Surulady:
at what age would they need to take it I mean this ROTA vaccine?my babies are 2months old now can they take it now ?
There's around 6weeks and around 10weeks.
You can check their vaccine cards to see what was written. Are you using PHC?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by chisun89(f): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hi mama twins, how una dey? I have the manual one but looking for electric breast pump. Thanks

Surulady:
Hello ma’am is it breast pump you want to buy? I have a manual one never been used I bought it from zaynie I thought I was going to need it...Incase you want to buy I can sell it at 3000 instead of 3500 I bought it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Surulady: 1:41am On Dec 08, 2019
naylor:

yes am using phc and mg babies are 10wks now will check oo thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Surulady: 1:41am On Dec 08, 2019
chisun89:
Hi mama twins, how una dey? I have the manual one but looking for electric breast pump. Thanks

awww we are doing great thank God
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ajokeomo: 1:52am On Dec 08, 2019
Surulady:
Good day mamas? Pls help a first time mom,,what makes babies to have this type of struggling movement especially when they are asleep, my kids does it especially my son like he’s fighting sometimes does it and cries..am kinda scared I thought it was the navel thing I’ve been treating it as I was taught with lamp and cloth..any mom with idea of what it could be and how to manage it?

My baby is having the same and she’s only two weeks. Grunting and stretching a lot while sleeping ...but she doesn’t cry. I googled it and it says babies do this when they are learning bowel movements and passing gas, that it’s normal and will stop overtime. I still find it disturbing as she appears very uncomfortable when she does this.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
comtem2011:
jazzyjazz u just crossed my mind,. How is pushing? The host of heaven shall see you through. Wishing you safe delivery sis. Regards to my people.

Ah maami I don born since November 16 o. Bobo decided to come 5 weeks early. We're doing great except for the stress of caring for 2 kids mehn. E nor easy.

We no de do naming o. Where I'm from We name immediately. Na dedication we de do. When that time reach I go send invite

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MrsDot(f): 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Ah maami I don born since November 16 o. Bobo decided to come 5 weeks early. We're doing great except for the stress of caring for 2 kids mehn. E nor easy.

We no de do naming o. Where I'm from We name immediately. Na dedication we de do. When that time reach I go send invite
I am so happy for you my sister. May God watch over the new born and his brother. Both of them will continue to make you happy. You will not know sorrow over them.

Caring for kids is not a child's play at ll. But in all, we do it will love.

No wahala, we will come and rock the dedication together.

Congrats to your family.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Surulady: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ajokeomo:

My baby is having the same and she’s only two weeks. Grunting and stretching a lot while sleeping ...but she doesn’t cry. I googled it and it says babies do this when they are learning bowel movements and passing gas, that it’s normal and will stop overtime. I still find it disturbing as she appears very uncomfortable when she does this.
oh I thought I was the only one on this,exactly the discomfort they display is what is disturbing me I really...and I notice it’s becomes more if they don’t poo for like 2days especially my son. What can I give or do to make him poo easily?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Surulady: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
naylor:

ive checked the cards they’ve not taken o pls who knows where I can get them to take it around Abule egba, ifako ijaye,agege axis my babies are 10 wld now....pls help a first time mom I be novice abeg
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
Surulady:
ive checked the cards they’ve not taken o pls who knows where I can get them to take it around Abule egba, ifako ijaye,agege axis my babies are 10 wld now....pls help a first time mom I be novice abeg

Confirm in ifako ijaiye general Hospital, if they don't have LASUTH is your best bet
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
Surulady:
oh I thought I was the only one on this,exactly the discomfort they display is what is disturbing me I really...and I notice it’s becomes more if they don’t poo for like 2days especially my son. What can I give or do to make him poo easily?

Lie him down, Try and do that bicycle motion for him with his legs. He will possibly pass gas in the process and he will become comfortable. Worked well for my son back then, he usually pass out gas in less than 2 minutes of doing it and he's relieved

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.