Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4408587 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Honeysweetest(f): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
prettymaxy:

Mama Honeysweetest Pls am interested in this too, need something doing while taking care of d kids at home till a govt. Job comes by
in the group, we discuss business ideas, is just sad that it is Whatsapp, u won't see previous post, but u might get something,if u want dropshipping,there are people already into it in the group that can put u through.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nnekaike(f): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
Honeysweetest:
in the group, we discuss business ideas, is just sad that it is Whatsapp, u won't see previous post, but u might get something,if u want dropshipping,there are people already into it in the group that can put u through.
the link is not working ma'am
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Follyshowbaby: 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
comtem2011:
it's just to lubricate that place and also protect it from cold. I don't know if it's true, but that's what I heard.

Though not really compulsory if the baby has a very thick hair, but if it's scanty hair, pls use it. It doesn't hurt.
Thank you ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by unex50: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
Liftedhands:
Please take down!!! Trolls will use this as meme. You could have snapped the spots without showing the vjay like this or blurr it.

Those spots will likely spread to other parts of her body eventually, kindly look for red acalypha plant boil and bathe her with or mupiderm to apply on it. Change her diaper regularly and allow plenty bare time cos that rash strives on heat and moisture.

OK thank you... Pls where can I find such red plant..?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
unex50:

OK thank you... Pls where can I find such red plant..?
Its quiet a common plant, check those gardeners on the road side that sell flowers they will sell or give you some.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by naylor(f): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Please how good is Peak Milk infant formula?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
naylor:
Please how good is Peak Milk infant formula?
Many use it but personally I dont, I found it too sugery and made my son stool. You can try and see if it goes well with your kid .
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by naylor(f): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
Liftedhands:
Many use it but personally I dont, I found it too sugery and made my son stool. You can try and see if it goes well with your kid .
Okay, I will try it then and see how my baby takes it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kidco: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
very sorry
whatsap 09032730510
hope not too late
Eminya:

There was a day I kept calling you, you didn't pick and also didn't return the calls. I had a customer for you, she wanted books for a school programme she does yearly.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
Liftedhands:
If you can, tell them to put white toothpaste on the papa-afflicted parts of the girl's face. It keeps the area dry and stops the water from spreading and affecting other areas. Terrible something.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
Giddyperson:

If you can, tell them to put white toothpaste on the papa-afflicted parts of the girl's face. It keeps the area dry and stops the water from spreading and affecting other areas. Terrible something.
Thanks a lot! Will tell them to try this.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 1:46am On Dec 20, 2019
Who else use nasopam?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by OlivetreeKits: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
Congratulations to all the new mums here. If you need holiday onesies for your newborns, do take advantage of the ongoing flash sales by @olivetreekits

Sizes- 0-3m (all designs)

3-6m (Silent nights are boring)

Cost- N1500 only!

To order, send a DM on Instagram or a whatsapp message to 08170348470

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jummyteetoo: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
Pls momma's help a ftm,my baby tummy is kind of big and it sound like an inflated balloon when tapped,am worried,what can I do,she will be 3 month on Sunday.

there is a white discharge coming out of her vg,what can I call that,am really scared.

Also her neck is yet to be stable what can I do pls mummies.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jummyteetoo:
Pls momma's help a ftm,my baby tummy is kind of big and it sound like an inflated balloon when tapped,am worried,what can I do,she will be 3 month on Sunday.

there is a white discharge coming out of her vg,what can I call that,am really scared.

hmmn oga ooo.... Takin care of our dear ones is very challenging n worrisome sad ... Pls ma, take her to ur hospital asap cs ur description sound serious sad .... Hmmn.... May God heal n take care of ur dear daughter.... I pray its not smtin serious n will jst go away on its own #Amin insha Allah.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gloriousheart(f): 8:07am On Dec 21, 2019
Jummyteetoo:

Can you take her to see a pediatrician (children doc)? The tummy symptoms sounds like kwashiokor. I may be wrong pls. Just see a good doctor for babies.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Sttmema: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2019
Good morning mamas and compliments of The seasons to us all...pls for mamas with toddlers,how do I cope with a toddler that won’t let others play with his toys, he fights for everything and at the Creche,his minders always tell me he pushed this one today,he fought with people bigger than him,he hit this,he did that.ts beginning to bother me as I don’t how to correct him...he’s just 13 months old n I wouldn’t want him to be isolated or shouted down each time...pls what do you advise....I’m worried cos he’s expecting a younger one soon
Pls don’t waka pass o
Cc zainey
Cc giddyperson
Cc lifted hands
Cc beyedew
Cc floraFC
And every experienced mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2019
Sttmema:
Good morning mamas and compliments of The seasons to us all...pls for mamas with toddlers,how do I cope with a toddler that won’t let others play with his toys, he fights for everything and at the Creche,his minders always tell me he pushed this one today,he fought with people bigger than him,he hit this,he did that.ts beginning to bother me as I don’t how to correct him...he’s just 13 months old n I wouldn’t want him to be isolated or shouted down each time...pls what do you advise....I’m worried cos he’s expecting a younger one soon
Pls don’t waka pass o
Cc zaynie
Cc giddyperson
Cc liftedhands
Cc beyedew
Cc floraFC embarassed embarassed
Kikiki, you murdered everybody handle. I've corrected it tho.
The minder should try and teach him how to share.
He'll adjust when the younger one also come. My son is 18m, he'll fight for his toys and still take his elder sis own with a lot of screaming. Sometimes they'll fight over it or sometimes she'll let him have it maybe for peace of mind. But later he'll still give her back especially when she does the latter.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Good afternoon all....

It is normal 4 a baby 2 b fuzzy wenever e/she want 2 fart or burp?!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
Liftedhands:

Amorpri ncesa24 will pick first
Allans mith next
Then you @mzleemah takes the last entry.

mzleemah your shoe will be made available by end of today to the next person who indicated for it if I don't hear from you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Amorprincesa24: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
How old? Its normal for like newborns to act like that. Some gets startled esp with the loud fart
kokaiye:
Good afternoon all....

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
Liftedhands:

mzleemah your shoe will be made available by end of today to the next person who indicated for it if I don't hear from you.
I am here ma, I will send you a message on WhatsApp now
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TiffanyJ(f): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
kokaiye:
Good afternoon all....

My baby's stomach makes sounds and she stretches her legs and become fuzzy before she farts. This is what I think they call colic. I complained tired but was told it's normal. It normally stops when they reach 3 or 4 months. Though she doesn't become fuzzy when she burps.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sttmema:
Pls don’t waka pass o
Cc zain ey
Cc giddype rson
Cc lifted ha nds
Cc beye dew
Cc flora FC
Many kids don't like sharing their toys and will still fight and drag for another persons own. You have to speak firmly but gently to him . Tell him to share or you will take away the toy. As for hitting other kids tell him it's not right and take his toy or favourite item away whenever he does till he gets the idea or use naughty corner (easier said than done tongue) but with time he will adjust.

I try not to use violence to correct violence but sometimes I loose it and smack his head into auto reset.

Your child sees himself as chief now but will definitely soften up when his siblings arrive or meet his match in him or her that will make him chill.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mzleemah:
I am here ma, I will send you a message on WhatsApp now
No problem sis.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Sttmema: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
FloraEC:

Kikiki, you murdered everybody handle. I've corrected it tho.
The minder should try and teach him how to share.
He'll adjust when the younger one also come. My son is 18m, he'll fight for his toys and still take his elder sis own with a lot of screaming. Sometimes they'll fight over it or sometimes she'll let him have it maybe for peace of mind. But later he'll still give her back especially when she does the latter.

Lolx...I’m trying to do the mentionin but autocorrect is doing it’s own handwork...will he also outgrow the bullying?or what looks like bullying? Hitting people without being provoked n pushing them to fall...will he understand all my plenty talk?11months o..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Sttmema: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
Liftedhands:
Many kids don't like sharing their toys and will still fight and drag for another persons own. You have to speak firmly but gently to him . Tell him to share or you will take away the toy. As for hitting other kids tell him it's not right and take his toy or favourite item away whenever he does till he gets the idea or use naughty corner (easier said than done tongue) but with time he will adjust.

I try not to use violence to correct violence but sometimes I loose it and smack his head into auto reset.

Your child sees himself as chief now but will definitely soften up when his siblings arrive or meet his match in him or her that will make him chill.

grin@autoreset
I try to hold myself o, I use to beat him small small before but I was told it’s not good...he’s also pushin and hittin people without provocation...he doesn’t do it when I’m there cos there are no kids around but at creche he does n they always report...don’t know what thy want me to do to an 11month old after reporting

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sttmema:

Lolx...I’m trying to do the mentionin but autocorrect is doing it’s own handwork...will he also outgrow the bullying?or what looks like bullying? Hitting people without being provoked n pushing them to fall...will he understand all my plenty talk?11months o..
He's 11m, I really don't know what to say. He'll out grow everything. Try and tell his minder to caution him with love and also with a mean face 'don't push him/her again, is not good'
They understand facial expressions faster at that age
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
Giddyperson:

Don't carry him that much. Hope you feed him well, don't time his feeding for now, just feed him whenever he shows signs of hunger. Most babies get clingy when they're hungry but would happily stay on their own when their tummy is full. Once he's full let him stay on his own, you can talk, sing to him, clap, rock his bed or find other ways of entertaining him until he gets used to staying on his own. I saw someone that did that with their baby and it worked.

Thank you mama.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Amorprincesa24:
How old? Its normal for like newborns to act like that. [/b]Some gets startled esp with the loud fart[b]
he is 4 weeks n 2days.... Seriously Laughing out loud at d bolded.... How can dey b startled at their own fart..... If mine does dt, will b laughin everytime it happens.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kokaiye: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
TiffanyJ:

My baby's stomach makes sounds and she stretches her legs and become fuzzy before she farts. This is what I think they call colic. I complained tired but was told it's normal. It normally stops when they reach 3 or 4 months. Though she doesn't become fuzzy when she burps.
So... Dis is wat dey described as colic??!! Wow!!! Hmmmn!! Mine is fuzzy everytime e farts n wanna burp smx thou... Even wen e sleeps, d discomfort wakes him up m e can farts 4 d whole Africa, loud n smelly too lol (my fault, i drink too much milo n milk... Thick one oo grin)... So me n DS will go through dis 4 three months? I pray not ooo cs i cant deal cry

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Sttmema: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
FloraEC:

He's 11m, I really don't know what to say. He'll out grow everything. Try and tell his minder to caution him with love and also with a mean face 'don't push him/her again, is not good'
They understand facial expressions faster at that age

Thanks mama...I’ll tell them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.