Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4394129 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
baby of how old?

Giftedniye:
Good day fellow mama's, please I need recommendation on baby friendly edge control And leave in conditioner. Thanks

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graced2018: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hello Mummies, I trust we have all been well and keeping safe.

If you like Pap or know someone who does, this post is for you.

@PapWeLove sells a variety of nutritious and hygienic yellow corn, white corn and guinea corn with millet pap.

Wholesale resellers required.

1. Brown pap (guinea corn and millet)
2. Yellow pap (maize with a hint of ginger)
3. White pap (white corn)
4. Ginger pap (yellow corn, ginger, pepper and cloves)

1Litre - N800
4Litre - N2,800
Contact us via our WhatsApp link in the bio and we will deliver at a fee.

WhatsApp +2349024960468
IG @papweloveng

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by abbasajao(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
FloraEC:

Sorry for the loss of your wife. May her soul Rip. May God continue to give the fortitude to bear the loss and your daughter is already blessed.

Continue feeding her the milk. You can time it and also feed at demand.

You can introduce light solids from 4ms. There are cereals that can be given from 4ms eg heinz etc. You can prep pap a little watery with enough milk, fruits e.g well pureed avocado. Potatoes can be pureed too.

All the best sir

Thank you ma. Appreciate

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by abbasajao(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
FloraEC:

Sorry for the loss of your wife. May her soul Rip. May God continue to give the fortitude to bear the loss and your daughter is already blessed.

Continue feeding her the milk. You can time it and also feed at demand.

You can introduce light solids from 4ms. There are cereals that can be given from 4ms eg heinz etc. You can prep pap a little watery with enough milk, fruits e.g well pureed avocado. Potatoes can be pureed too.

All the best sir

Thank you ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by abbasajao(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
hunniesuzie:
So sorry for your loss

Please continue with the Nan, increase quantity and frequency of feeding. That is all she needs till 6 months, although I personally start pap at 5 months. However if you want to try some solids, FloraE.C has given good advice

Thank you ma. Appreciate
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giftedniye: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
hunniesuzie:
baby of how old?

She is 4 months old
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PecAbby: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
Limahgirl:
Can I do the same for my two months old baby? What of bitter leaf? @ PecAbby, did you try this? Did it work?
Cc
LadySarah
PecAbby

Not yet dear

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mummy4life1: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
Which product is good for walker?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mahoti(f): 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
My people hope you all are doing great and our LO,its been three years I visited here.��

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lilliesbud12: 12:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Hey great mothers and papas...May our children always bring us joy..

I have ASDA Little Angels Diaper size 5 in stock, Lupilu diapers(UK brand) too size 2,3 and 4 in stock too...

Location is Ibadan..Pick up option is available as well as delivery options...

/2348083186075
Call or Whatsapp..Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2020
Mothers please your kind assistance is needed.

Few weeks after birth I noticed some pinkish fleshy obstruction in my vagina. When I try to push it back up it moves and drops down again.

I experienced something similar after my first baby but I remember it went away on this own.

Anyone experienced this before?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gladmom: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Good day mamas, please my baby is 8 weeks today and his poo is paste-like but the colour is yellow. I'm worried if it's okay. Though he has no fever.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
gladmom:
Good day mamas, please my baby is 8 weeks today and his poo is paste-like but the colour is yellow. I'm worried if it's okay. Though he has no fever.

When last did he poo or how often?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gladmom: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
angeltolly:

When last did he poo or how often?

He pooed today. Sometimes 4 days or 3 days inbetween.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bigmummy16(f): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Good morning .
Aja, Lekki , Ikoyi, V/I residents We shall be live on the island Saturday- 29/08/2020 by God's grace with our pap/ogi/akamu/koko.
Please send in your orders. Gladden your� or loved ones'�‍�‍�‍� hearts� with home made pap. Call/WhatsApp 08057125055 to order

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bigmummy16(f): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
Good morning�

We got you or your loved ones covered with our variants of pap�

Available variants of pap/ogi/akamu/koko

1. White corn pap Paste

2. Multi Grains pap paste flavoured with banan���

3.Guinea Corn & millet pap paste

4. Guinea corn & millet pap paste. With potatoes & dates

5. Yellow Corn pap paste

6. Yellow corn pap paste flavoured with ginger

7. Millet flavoured with ginger & cloves pap paste(koko)

8. Multi Grains pap paste

9. Multi Grains pap paste + ginger

10. Guinea corn pap paste

11. Guinea Corn + ginger pap paste

12. Multi Grains + Peanuts pap paste

13. Multi Grains + dates pap paste

Call/WhatsApp 08057125055 to order

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Titilayo4real(f): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
if she's passing gas she should be fine but if it exceed the next 24/ 48 hours see your doctor. Does she have an abdominal hernia (big navel?)
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Titilayo4real(f): 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
My DD is 5months today, on exclusive breastfeeding, she doesn't poo for like two weeks, BW was 2.6kg, today I checked her weight and she is 6.4kg, she feeds more at night. Sir she has umbilical hernia(big navel), though she farts without crying but she cries when she wants to poo, and her is always semi solid, and shines too. She also sweats a lot on the head, especially when she is feeding. Do I need to be worried sir.
Nameflow:
if she's passing gas she should be fine but if it exceed the next 24/ 48 hours see your doctor. Does she have an abdominal hernia (big navel?)
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Limahgirl:
Can I do the same for my two months old baby? What of bitter leaf? @ PecAbby, did you try this? Did it work?
Cc
LadySarah
PecAbby

No pls

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
gladmom:

He pooed today. Sometimes 4 days or 3 days inbetween.

@the bolded is why i ask. Anytime my son doesn't poo in an interval of more than 3 days, his poo is always like a paste not like the egusi like poo. Its normal. I guess it because all the milk are fully digested hence the absence of the egusi stuff
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Springz(f): 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
Good evening mothers
Please when is it safe to deworm a baby and is it necessary to randomly deworm a baby?
Baby is 12months old.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gladmom: 6:23am On Aug 27, 2020
angeltolly:

@the bolded is why i ask. Anytime my son doesn't poo in an interval of more than 3 days, his poo is always like a paste not like the egusi like poo. Its normal. I guess it because all the milk are fully digested hence the absence of the egusi stuff

Thank you so much.
Also, my son of 8 weeks eats every hour when he's awake. His BW was 3.6kg and at 6 weeks he was already 4.9kg. I'm worried he's gaining too much weight rapidly. Don't want to have an obese baby ooo. Please help a ftm.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 7:00am On Aug 27, 2020
gladmom:

Thank you so much.
Also, my son of 8 weeks eats every hour when he's awake. His BW was 3.6kg and at 6 weeks he was already 4.9kg. I'm worried he's gaining too much weight rapidly. Don't want to have an obese baby ooo. Please help a ftm.

cheesy cheesy He is not doing any work na neither is he active. All he can do is eat, sleep and gain weight cheesy and @ the bolded, he's not gaining too much weight na. Allow him to eat well and grow o. My son was 3.2kg at birth and weigh 5.1kg @ 6wks and of course he's not obese. So enjoy the chubby moments
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2020
Springz:
Good evening mothers
Please when is it safe to deworm a baby and is it necessary to randomly deworm a baby?
Baby is 12months old.

Deworming is from 1yr. You can deworm every 3months
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gladmom: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2020
angeltolly:

cheesy cheesy He is not doing any work na neither is he active. All he can do is eat, sleep and gain weight cheesy and @ the bolded, he's not gaing too much weight na. Allow him to eat well and grow o. My son was 3.2kg at birth and weigh 5.1kg @ 6wks and of course he's not obese. So enjoy the chubby moments

Haaaa.... Okay, thanks. You've helped in calming me. Thank you so much.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Springz(f): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2020
angeltolly:

Deworming is from 1yr. You can deworm every 3months
Thank you so much.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
Please group, moderator and OP.
I am working with a fast approaching deadline and i need your help for a research pilot study on childlessness among married couples.
This is the link to the questionnaire.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdJJdE47xG5XMiXWihxe_1iMDAlgU9AfXiq07p6kxHn4qzowg/viewform?usp=sf_link
I would really appreciate your help.
Thank you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ijeije123: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
Evening mummies. To moms who gave birth via CS, how did u go back into shape since no pressing or sitting on hot water is allowed? I'm 3wks postpartum and a ftm. Tnx
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fertilady(f): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
ijeije123:
Evening mummies. To moms who gave birth via CS, how did u go back into shape since no pressing or sitting on hot water is allowed? I'm 3wks postpartum and a ftm. Tnx

My dear, you have to recover fully o before you can engage in any tummy exercise. I always took the herbal peppersoup (aju mbaise) for up to 3months together with warm water.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ebonybiuty: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Good evening mamas. Please is there anyone selling baby rocker on this platform? What’s the price please, I want to get one for my baby. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by delaveres(f): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Good evening mamas!
Please, I have an issue that’s giving me concern.
My baby of 8weeks keeps throwing her hands and legs. She does this almost every time, even when you carry her, she keeps swinging both hands and legs vigorously. I’m worried, what can I do to stop this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.