Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4410914 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by completey(f): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
chickygirl:
Gud pm wondaful mamas, my God protect our Lo's in Jesus name..pls my 2 year old daughter was recently potty trained 3 weeks ago and I discovered dat last week I started perceiving very offensive odour 4rm her vagina, jst dis evening I checked it well and saw discharges there..I was so terrifed, didn't knw how it made me feel..I don't even knw what could be d cause of dat on a two year old girl
Is she sharing potty? If not, it means you have not been washing her well. All females do discharge and it stinks when mixed with urine. Please make sure you wash her PP after every pee or poo.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by chickygirl: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
completey:

Is she sharing potty? If not, it means you have not been washing her well. All females do discharge and it stinks when mixed with urine. Please make sure you wash her PP after every pee or poo.
Thanks a lot 4 ur prompt response, but can poor hygiene be the cause of her very smelly PP with discharges, isn't she too young 4 that..it doesn't smell like urine, I don't knw if its an infection
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by chickygirl: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
MumZ:

Maintain a good hygiene 4 ur girl is very important. Make sure she is well cleaned up after using d loo. But u still av 2 take her 2 d doc 4 proper check n diagnosis. Motherhood comes wit a lot. Its well.
Thank u very much dear, will take her to see a doc
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lovinam: 9:20am On Aug 08, 2015
Aaare you the only one taking care of her? You should take her to the hospital if you feel there is smelly discharge. Female do have discharge but not smelly. Always ensure u wash her bum after pooing. And wipe front to back.
chickygirl:

Thanks a lot 4 ur prompt response, but can poor hygiene be the cause of her very smelly PP with discharges, isn't she too young 4 that..it doesn't smell like urine, I don't knw if its an infection

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzora(f): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2015
mamas pls can teething cause a baby to poop more? she is very active just the increased nappy change.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PeyButtons(f): 10:22am On Aug 08, 2015
Mzora:
mamas pls can teething cause a baby to poop more? she is very active just the increased nappy change.
Yes....some babies poo a lot during teething period.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by IyawoToBe(f): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2015
Modath pls i need a favour from you o. My breast leaks alot and i have not been able to get a good breastpad her in nigeria like the nasinoh i got from the US. Its so bad that i have breastmilk patches on my cloth at work when i dont change early. Lasinoh is the only good one i have used and it's not here at all. Pls can you help get some? It doesnt weigh much. Its very light when you take it out of the pack and can even put in your hand luggage. Pls help me abeg sad
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzora(f): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2015
@peybuttons thanks much. is dre anything I need to do about it?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by modath(f): 11:49am On Aug 08, 2015
IyawoToBe:
Modath pls i need a favour from you o. My breast leaks alot and i have not been able to get a good breastpad her in nigeria like the nasinoh i got from the US. Its so bad that i have breastmilk patches on my cloth at work when i dont change early. Lasinoh is the only good one i have used and it's not here at all. Pls can you help get some? It doesnt weigh much. Its very light when you take it out of the pack and can even put in your hand luggage. Pls help me abeg sad

Why the abeg? shocked Haba nah, Na load? ....

PM me... But no be lagos i dey come oo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rashomo: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2015
Mzora:

yes, it do make sum of dem poo...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzora(f): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
@sayoberry hw long did ur baby poo last (teething)before he stopped?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzora(f): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Rashomo:

yes, it do make sum of dem poo...
kk...wat do I need to do? or should I wait it out? @ sayoberry I need ur input too
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rezzy: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
And so yesterday afternoon I was feeling sleepy,(as person wey don chop bellefull) shocked I carried my baby to the bed. I tried forcing him to sleep he refused, he was just playing and holding the window.

I noticed the way he positioned his bum bum so I knew he was pooing. cheesy cheesy my intention was poo quick so can change you before I sleep.

Before then, I checked my phone that I was charging on the bed it was 98%, i told myself it will be fully charged by the time I'm done changing him.

The next thing was a shout abi cry from my baby, I opened my eyes, I realised I had slept off. I looked at him and wondered why he was crying profusely. Then, I noticed my phone wasn't plugged to the charging port again. I deduced that he put the cord in his mouth and he was shocked.

Even the cord's mouth was burnt(black) and didn't work again

So I want to thank God that nothing happened to him.

Mothers pls let us be very careful oo.

13 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nita2013: 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Wow..... thank God oooo

[quote author=rezzy post=36748851]And so yesterday afternoon I was feeling sleepy,(as person wey don chop bellefull) shocked I carried m

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rashomo: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mzora:
kk...wat do I need to do? or should I wait it out? @ sayoberry I need ur input too

To be frank wit u, u cant stop it, u just hav to wait...Even MIL once told mee dat i shouldnt give my DD any drug to stop hers..May God continue to provide for us all.. take care
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rashomo: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
rezzy:
And so yesterday afternoon I was feeling sleepy,(as person wey don chop bellefull) shocked I carried my baby to the bed. I tried forcing him to sleep he refused, he was just playing and holding the window.

I noticed the way he positioned his bum bum so I knew he was pooing. cheesy cheesy my intention was poo quick so can change you before I sleep.

Before then, I checked my phone that I was charging on the bed it was 98%, i told myself it will be fully charged by the time I'm done changing him.

The next thing was a shout abi cry from my baby, I opened my eyes, I realised I had slept off. I looked at him and wondered why he was crying profusely. Then, I noticed my phone wasn't plugged to the charging port again. I deduced that he put the cord in his mouth and he was shocked.

wow. dats serios oo..pls oo.lets really be careful

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
modath:

I'm buying 6mth supply for my son & it's looking like I'm going to have excess luggage, want to kuku pack the 23kg bag full & be able to balance out the 200$ excess baggage fees.. its 18$+ here with TAX but heard its close to 7k to 8k...

The condition is that, I'm not retailing in singles, will sell in 5s and 10s.... will likely have about 30 cans....

I want 5pls. Can I call u. Pls email ur number
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sayoberry(f): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mzora:
@sayoberry hw long did ur baby poo last (teething)before he stopped?

He's still pooing but not all d time like last week. Took him for a check yesterday. Was given flagyl and some other antibiotics.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzora(f): 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
sayoberry:

He's still pooing but not all d time like last week. Took him for a check yesterday. Was given flagyl and some other antibiotics.

kk. thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MiracleMum(f): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
IyawoToBe:

Have you tried avent breast pads? It worked for me when others embarrassed me.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by esteria(f): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Thank God for His protection oooo!

I had dis kind of slp smtime too nd d nxt thing was a loud thud nd cry dat had me cussing d slp, my lo was on d floor from d bed.

rezzy:

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by proudmom38(f): 12:15am On Aug 09, 2015
Hello beautiful mamas in d house.How is our los doing? May d good Lord keep dem alive n healthy 4 us.Amen...

I'm officially joining dis lovely family today as I ve graduated 4rm d pregnancy thread 11days ago,tho I ve been a silent follower since january. Hope I'm welcome? Sorry 4d long epistle.

12 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sheweezy(f): 3:02am On Aug 09, 2015
U ate very welcome proudmum. We v been waiting for you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mamabigboy: 6:43am On Aug 09, 2015
U are welcome Proudmum. How is little Proudy?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 09, 2015
[quote author=proudmom38 post=36757512]Hello beautiful mamas in d house.How is our los doing? May d good Lord keep dem alive n healthy 4 us.Amen...

Welcum,may God be with u on dis new phase and His protection on ur lo,amen.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enioladimeji: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2015
esteria:
Thank God for His protection oooo!

I had dis kind of slp smtime too nd d nxt thing was a loud thud nd cry dat had me cussing d slp, my lo was on d floor from d bed.

Same here o my sis. My baby was even 2months plus then. I had sleepless nights before then cos he wld not sleep. My dear, i cried my eyes out that day. Pls n pls mothers, let's be very careful. It's not even good to put phones on the bed where u sleep cos of radiation.
May God protect our LOs for us.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gr8fulHeart(f): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2015
Peybuttons and nggie, thnks 4ur response.
Bims87. I don't add milk cos it has milk already.
@rezzy biko dts scary o,no charge phone for bed o, it can kill. Dis kids r rily hyperactive @ dis stage so one needs to b on alert 247.
God protect and kips our los.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2015
Modath, how come you're leaving so quick? Did you get your LO immunization done (I want to try and wait for mine before I head back to Nigeria in August by Gods grace).
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rashomo: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2015
proudmom38:
Hello beautiful mamas in d house.How is our los doing? May d good Lord keep dem alive n healthy 4 us.Amen...

I'm officially joining dis lovely family today as I ve graduated 4rm d pregnancy thread 11days ago,tho I ve been a silent follower since january. Hope I'm welcome? Sorry 4d long epistle.

u ar welcum, n congratulations..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by modath(f): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Onegai:
Modath, how come you're leaving so quick? Did you get your LO immunization done (I want to try and wait for mine before I head back to Nigeria in August by Gods grace).

I have a giant baby cheesy & two big babies back HOME that i not only miss so much but LBK is shacking them as well& they are counting days to our reunion when we communicate.

LBK already got the Hep B shot, we've gone for PAED visit,(6days post birth) & we are only scheduled for another visit @ 6wks with no plans of vaccination ..

They dont give BCG or ORAL POLIO here so wetin i dey wait for when i know my baby is going to be raised in the north.

I was given T-DAP the day after delivery to transmit to him(how that works out i no get )... If not for a C-s, i would have changed my ticket to return in this coming week cos i got his BC & Blue Pali 10days after his birth. I just decided to not use Tanko or Eddy since naija visa is not needed urgently... gave it to the go to guy in the windy city for a 280$ 10 days TAT..& finally morika aint my home.. grin , i miss naija's chaos......

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Newmum15: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
modath:

I have a giant baby cheesy & two big babies back HOME that i not only miss so much but LBK is shacking them as well& they are counting days to our reunion when we communicate.

LBK already got the Hep B shot, we've gone for PAED visit,(6days post birth) & we are only scheduled for another visit @ 6wks with no plans of vaccination ..

They dont give BCG or ORAL POLIO here so wetin i dey wait for when i know my baby is going to be raised in the north.

I was given T-DAP the day after delivery to transmit to him(how that works out i no get )... If not for a C-s, i would have changed my ticket to return in this coming week cos i got his BC & Blue Pali 10days after his birth. I just decided to not use Tanko or Eddy since naija visa is not needed urgently... gave it to the go to guy in the windy city for a 280$ 10 days TAT..& finally morika aint my home.. grin , i miss naija's chaos......

Sorry to butt into your discussion o,pls I'm a new mum and my baby has a scheduled doctor visit and second shot of Hep B too.Is it that it's not necessary?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Newmum15: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hello guys,I'm a new mum and I have a concern.My little man doesn't poo everyday.I give him more of breast milk than formula and tho I've read that breast milk digests completely in babies but I can't stop worrying that he doesn't poo everyday.My mum thinks him not pooing once in 24 hrs isn't good.should I be worried?Veteran mums pls help!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.