Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4420741 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 24, 2015
I want to cook either rice or beans for my 6months old daughter. Can someone pls help me with the procedure.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by shndy: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2015
Onegai:

That green poop may be a sign of food not being digested well by the baby's intestines. It's why you see formula fed babies with green slightly hard poop.

For babies who don't like eating, Can you try something different, not pap or cereal but check online for an entirely new recipe. Babies have tastebuds developing, Baby E has rejected the formula she normally takes and I suspect its because it's bitter compared to my BM. which means that when I start her on solids, I may make that pap but blend maybe a fruit with natural sugars in it (like strawberry or Quaranta local bananas something sweet that is a fruit, Orange isn't sweet). As a child I was the worst eater (the food wasn't sweet but they kept forcing it on me). So my sister used her experiences with me to plan meals for her own kids.

HTH
God bless you for this! Just made my baby's pap with apple sauce, ol'boy, if u c d rate at which he finished his bowl, I was amazed, I never tot of adding fruits to his pap, btw it tasted so yummy. These babies sabi better thing.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by shndy: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2015
vivigurl:
I want to cook either rice or beans for my 6months old daughter. Can someone pls help me with the procedure.
Rice: Boil rice, if u Av red apple, peel dice n wash, halfway through cooking add d apples n reduce heat. Steam till very soft.
Puree and serve. U can add formula or breastmilk to it.
**gradually as ur baby eats more u can add sm oda fruits/vegetables

Beans: Soak and peel ur beans, cook with palm oil, crayfish and Titus fish till very mushy, mash with a turning stick and feed.
**SM babies will only take very smooth food at first so u might need to puree it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2015
sayoberry, I missed the pictures of the cuties...please flash me the pictures again......
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by missybol: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2015
alaura:

I do sometimes, why?

Your baby might be reacting to it but it's okay, I noticed it in my first baby and was worried then, but read it up somewhere that it could be food reaction, some food were mentioned and plantain was the only one I 2k. I also noticed that as he grow older, whenever I gave him plantain his poop is greenish ( usually mixed). Have noticed it in my 7weeks old baby too.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
@ shndy thanks.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
Good afternoon mothers. How are the LOs? May they continue to be a source of joy to us. May we not bury them with our bare hande in Jesus name.

I'm writing here on behalf of Ayolight daughter's who is ill and need a surgery. please she's a part of us, I implore us to at least pay a thousand naira(#1000) each to help this strong Angel, my husband said she has tried to habe survived this long.
They live very close to my area though the mum might not know me and my husband was privileged to be among the doctors that attended to her in Eksuth.

She still needs about 3.5million naira.

Please mothers, I'm pleading on behalf of this angel, she needs our help to survive.

There's a thread on both the health and family section for those that are not aware.
www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter

We are mothers, so lets unite to help a mother in crisis, lets help with our financial resources.
Funds are been raised in the family and health sections, we should try and contribute our quota.

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu.
UBA

May God help us.

Thank you.

cc
kimoni, sayoberry, kaffy4bill, onegai,tchiwinnie, favouredmum, rezzy, mzora, hajarahbadmus, olaoyekemi,peybuttons, miraclemum, mum2be, julicoka et al

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mummy2be: 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hernyolar:
Good afternoon mothers. How are the LOs? May they continue to be a source of joy to us. May we not bury them with our bare hande in Jesus name.

I'm writing here on behalf of Ayolight daughter's who is ill and need a surgery. please she's a part of us, I implore us to at least pay a thousand naira(#1000) each to help this strong Angel, my husband said she has tried to habe survived this long.
They live very close to my area though the mum might not know me and my husband was privileged to be among the doctors that attended to her in Eksuth.

Please mothers, I'm pleading on behalf of this angel, she needs our help to survive.

There's a thread on both the health and family section for those that are not aware.

We are mothers, so lets unite to help a mother in crisis, lets help with our financial resources.
Funds are been raised in the family and health sections, we should try and contribute our quota.

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu.
UBA

May God help us.

Thank you.

cc
kimoni, sayoberry, kaffy4bill, onegai,tchiwinnie, favouredmum, rezzy, mzora, hajarahbadmus, olaoyekemi,peybuttons, miraclemum, mum2be, julicoka et al
pIs can I have her phone number
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by liliana(f): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
Alubosa:

OK. Will let her know. Thanks.

Yes we are aware it isn't right to stop abruptly but the li'l man is already 1yr + coupled with the fact that she's 2months gone into 1st trenester. She's getting based on advices offered hereon. Thanks

Oh! You never mentioned she was pregnant again. No worries. Hope it all goes well.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
mummy2be:
Her phone number is right on that thread if you click on the link. Thank you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rezzy: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
@ Hernyolar, thanks for the mention.

I have been following the thread since it was created. I'm planning to give my token when I collect my allowance next week.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ayolight(f): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hernyolar:

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu.
UBA

May God help us.

Thank you.

cc
tnk u ma. God bless u.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maran1983(f): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
missmalachi:
Hello sabi mama,my baby is 3wks oldd n i only use olive oil n nycil oil on her.pls I hv readd how ggoodd sebamed is n i wnt to knw @ what age I can start using it on her.
Secondly, i checked der site n i saw they have both cream n lotion, pls wc should I get?

I personally use the lotion for my kids; no reason. I start from day 1 of birth.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PeyButtons(f): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
mummy2be:
Seconded!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by missmalachi: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
maran1983:

I personally use the lotion for my kids; no reason. I start from day 1 of birth.
Thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Alubosa: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
liliana:

Oh! You never mentioned she was pregnant again. No worries. Hope it all goes well.

grin
Yes she is. Thank u ma'am d milk dried up after like 3 days
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MiracleMum(f): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hernyolar:

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu.
UBA

May God help us.

Thank you.

cc

I have her in mind. Thanks for the mention.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sayoberry(f): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hernyolar:
sayoberry, I missed the pictures of the cuties...please flash me the pictures again......

Ill share by 9pm smiley

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maran1983(f): 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Good evening mothers, fathers and mothers to be. I recently learnt something very educating about diabetes and thought to share.
Contrary to popular belief, diabetes isn't caused by taking excess sugar. It is actually caused by something called autoimmunity.
Autoimmunity is a case where the body of a child produces antibodies that fight and eventually destroys the pancreas (which is the organ responsible for the production of insulin ).
Sadly, diabetes has been linked among other things, to obesity in kids.
I decided to bring this here, because I read how a lot of mothers want big/fat babies. This could be dangerous to their health.
So long as our kids eat healthy, we should not force them to be fat.
Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maran1983(f): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
This is for mothers that give their kids wheat.
Wheat contains gluten that some people react to it. Wheat forces the pancreas to work so hard because it has a high glycemic index. It has also been found to play a role in autoimmunity.
Wheat is not good for an already established diabetic. But if you don't have Diabetes mellitus, the key word is TEMPERANCE... that is being moderate in all things. Some people are so tied to wheat that they must eat it every day. Besides, it's found in most stuff we eat e.g. biscuits, bread.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eazee(f): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by joyousf: 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
eazee:
Good day sabi mamas,
Please I need urgent help... My 14weeks old baby has red patches all over her head (scalp) and skin.. Her hair is eating up so fast.. I was told is called Ela.. Mamas pls come to my aid oo.. a confused mum here.
Abeg mk una go ignore my question as usual oo.. Thank u

try baby tribotan n apply at least twice daily.

maran1983:
Wheat contains gluten that some people react to it. Wheat forces the pancreas to work so hard because it has a high glycemic index. It has also been found to play a role in autoimmunity.
Wheat is not good for an already established diabetic. But if you don't have Diabetes mellitus, the key word is TEMPERANCE... that is being moderate in all things. Some people are so tied to wheat that they must eat it every day. Besides, it's found in most stuff we eat e.g. biscuits, bread.
eazee:
Good day sabi mamas,
Please I need urgent help... My 14weeks old baby has red patches all over her head (scalp) and skin.. Her hair is eating up so fast.. I was told is called Ela.. Mamas pls come to my aid oo.. a confused mum here.

try baby tribotan n apply at least twice daily.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by joyousf: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
maran1983:

you must be in that fbk GRP. I've also learnt a lot. God bless the person that recommended ask the paediatrician on this thread
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
joyousf:

you must be in that fbk GRP. I've also learnt a lot. God bless the person that recommended ask the paediatrician on this thread

Please how do I participate in the group talk, I told the admin to tag me especially on the diabetes in children topic which they didn't. how do I get in the discussion? thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maran1983(f): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
joyousf:

Yes, I am. I have really learnt and I'm still learning a lot.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maran1983(f): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hernyolar:

Please how do I participate in the group talk, I told the admin to tag me especially on the diabetes in children topic which they didn't. how do I get in the discussion? thanks

Maybe you can ask the admin, Gbemisola, to tag you again. It's not too late. The lecture was really educating.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
maran1983:

Maybe you can ask the admin, Gbemisola, to tag you again. It's not too late. The lecture was really educating.

Thanks, I just went through my notifications and saw that I was tagged but my phone didnt notify me. twas an educating piece.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzora(f): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
eazee:
Good day sabi mamas,
I used nizzoral hair shampoo to wash my baby's hair,den apply Shea butter and coconut to help the hair grow back.(the active ingredient in the shampoo is ketoconozale(spelling).
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sayoberry(f): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Been uploading pictures since forever o. Either its network or something else.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by missmalachi: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
sayoberry:
Been uploading pictures since forever o. Either its network or something else.
Hv been refreshing my page since just to ensure I did not miss it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MGeey(f): 12:14am On Sep 26, 2015
Beryl15:
I just saw this...
Oversupply syndrome and colic or Foremilk/Hindmilk imbalance.

http://www.lactationconsultant.info/osscolic.html

God bless you for sharing. It was really helpful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.