Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4408849 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JadeWilliam(f): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
missmishel: @jade willians, thank u. i need to prepare myselv very well o. they'r so expensive, but i'll go for one of them. Some peopl say once a mother do not breastfeed for two days, the breast milk becoe sore and not gud for the baby again. how true is that? due to the nature of my job, if i resume, i'll travel for like four days. cant travel with my baby. so when i return, i cant bosomfeed my baby again?
My dear,d paadiatrician said there's no how milk whch is naturaly produced&stored in a livin body can soar. Frm my experience,ther was a tym my baby stopped breastfeedin for abt a wk+ but my hubby was adamant on bf til a year so I forced her 2resume whch sh did.D 1st 2days,sh wil suck&stool immediately (a little watery) so ppl told me I gav her soared milk.it went on for 2/3 days til it stopped afta givin her flagym.I'l advice dat mayb wen u com back frm ur trip;express d milk out then tak plenty of fluids &allow fresh milk 2form.My opinion though.If don't knw if anyone has a betta opinion
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JadeWilliam(f): 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
iamteekaygal:

Thanks so much for your reply. I'll definately give complan a try. Yes its weight has reduced compare too when he was still younger, aldou he is getting taller. I don't mind him adding more weight, so I'm trying complan, and other suggestion av read on this thread.

I'll work on getting him the chicken pox vaccine soon. Thanks once again
U'r welcom can get d complan beverage too.I use d strawberry flavour 4her pap&use milo 4her tea&remember 2do timely feedin (3hrly) even if it means her takin 5/6spoons of food;som nutrients ar enterin her body system.Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JadeWilliam(f): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
demmykay: @jade tanks so much, I will try oda foods as U̶̲̥̅̊ earlier mentioned, will also try d frisogold rice cereal. M̶̲̥̅when I had M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ first baby M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ period resumed after 1month, but wit M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ second it came after 5months.
I don't knw if u'v heard of Milopa.Its also vry good.Its Foreign too.Wen my baby's system didn't tolerate cerelac&friso;d paed told me abt milopa,whch I got&sh loved it but its in a smal pack&expensiv (abt 1350) so u can try dat out too cos it also made her add weight.Then I discovered d cow&gate strawberry&banana&purity too whch were good 4her system&Heinz rice too made her chubby
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JadeWilliam(f): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
iamteekaygal:

@ Jade thanks so much, you are a blessing to this thread. I'll continue to use it and add it to tea then, and I'll get the complan too. Thanks a lot
Thanx dear.Motherhood is vry hard but its a blessing.There're ppl lookin 4kids so wen God blesses u wit kids;we must try our possible best 2giv them d best in life.Big hugs 2al d mamas in d house.We'r al unique in our own ways.Remember;there's no right or wrong or perfection wen it coms 2motherhood&parentin.Keep pushin&enduring.Don't giv up.We mak mistakes&we learn evryday.Kudos
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by obeyyourhealth(m): 1:20am On Aug 26, 2013
2 TYPES OF ABORTION.

According to the American Heritage
Dictionary, "an abortion is the procedure of
termination of pregnancy and expulsion of a
fetus or an embryo that is incapable of
survival. Abortion is known to be any of
these procedures that results in the
termination and expulsion. Although this
seems to be very insufficient statement for
abortion but if we think morally, legally or
politically then this topic is quite volatile.

Definition of abortion also includes the
terms such as miscarriage or spontaneous
abortion along with the normal induced
abortion.
When the body of a women rejects
the fetus or embryo due to any reason, it is
known as spontaneous abortion. Mother
does not have any control over this
accidental process. Reason behind
spontaneous abortion depends on the
factor when does miscarriage occurs. In most
of the cases, spontaneous abortion
happens due to abnormalities of an embryo
in the first two weeks of pregnancy. It there is
a problem in the mothers body due to
emotional difficulties, uterine or cervical
irregularities, endocrine system disease,
diabetes mellitus or hypothyroidism; then
spontaneous abortion may occur in the
second or third trimesters.

In some cases,embryo is not recognized by the immune
system of the mother and expels it considering it to be a foreign tissue.
The percentage of miscarriage is only found to be
in 20% of the cases.

Induced abortion is known as the most
common definition of abortion. It is done
with the will of the woman who wants
abortion.

Although there may be multitude
of reasons for induced abortion but mainly it
is of two types.

Therapeutic abortion is not considered to
be the primary definition of abortion but is
very prominent in such cases and is
conducted for various medical reasons.
Usually such type of therapeutic abortion is
underdone when the doctor diagnose that
pregnancy or birth could result in danger to
the life of the patient. This may be done to
avoid risk for physical or mental health.

Elective abortion is an abortion which is
conducted on a woman due to her own
personal reasons. Many reasons may be
behind the decision of a woman such as,
religious concerns, cultural concerns,
immaturity and financial problems. Some
women choose elective abortion if they are
not married or are young and do not want to
disclose this to their family. Pregnancy is also
terminated by victims of sexual abuse or
assault.

Surgical and chemical are the two basic
types of induced abortion procedures.
Stage of gestation is the factor to decide the
surgical procedure. Hysterotomy, Intact
Dilation and Extraction, Dilation and
Evacuation, Dilation and Curettage, Electric
Vacuum Aspiration and Manual Vacuum
Aspiration are the basic procedures for
surgical abortion.

Due to the administration of abortifacient drugs Chemical abortions are done by early induction of labor.

For More Information, kindly visit
www.obeyyourhealth..com

Follow us on Twitter:www.twitter.com/
obeyyourhealth

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/
obeyyourhealth

HEALTH IS WEALTH

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by limsycutey(f): 4:04am On Aug 26, 2013
Hi everyone, I have a question, it's about my niece, she's 11 weeks old, on a normal day, she poops like once or twice, but for the past five days she has been in pooping about 7 or 8 times everyday, my sister has been giving her oralyte(sp?) to keep her from getting dehydrated,but she's getting worried cos its going on for too long. I don't know whether this has anything to do with it but it started the day she went for her last immunization,
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by itsmelex(f): 4:28am On Aug 26, 2013
limsycutey: Hi everyone, I have a question, it's about my niece, she's 11 weeks old, on a normal day, she poops like once or twice, but for the past five days she has been in pooping about 7 or 8 times everyday, my sister has been giving her oralyte(sp?) to keep her from getting dehydrated,but she's getting worried cos its going on for too long. I don't know whether this has anything to do with it but it started the day she went for her last immunization,

5days is quit much. Hope the baby isnt weak? stooling can sap one's strenght! I'v heard some immunizatn for sine babies can cause reactns lik rashes but not heard of stooling. When my baby reactd to a food once, he poopd upto 6tims and the nxt day doctor prescribd ors and Zinc(10mg). He barely took d ors but I disolvd d zinc in water nd he tuk it, d stooling stoped.

You can take her to see d pead or google about the zinc for babies to know more. So sory, pray she gets beter pretty soon.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifysworld(f): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2013
hi all, kudos to u all. My love to ur Lo and Dh. I need ur advice. I was a banker till i gave birth last yr to my twin boys, motherhood forced to resign...mmhh i no easy. Fast forward to now, am searching for job, but since am based in onitsha my chances are limited. De only available job is teaching and de pay is too poor b/w 17-20k. So should i take up dis modern day slavery for de sake of having time for my kids or should i start a buisness of my own? Mind u, i need child friendly answers. My first daughter is only 2yrs 4mths. Cioa
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omogemi: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
limsycutey: Hi everyone, I have a question, it's about my niece, she's 11 weeks old, on a normal day, she poops like once or twice, but for the past five days she has been in pooping about 7 or 8 times everyday, my sister has been giving her oralyte(sp?) to keep her from getting dehydrated,but she's getting worried cos its going on for too long. I don't know whether this has anything to do with it but it started the day she went for her last immunization,

have u tryd taking her to the doctor? or even a nurse nearby? as for me, i ll suggest u give flagyl. 2.5mls/3 times daily is okay for her till d poop subsides. u could take for 2 days and see. it does not stop d oralyte and breastfeed very well.

Jade William:
Oh! Ok.I knw nutriben.Heinz product I think.Its vry good&really makes children add weight.Mayb her stature is genetic cos frm al u mentioned,u'r doin tremendously well.u'r doin enuf dear.don't beat urself up.I use milo.add 2 spoons of milo&a spoon of milk in2 60mls.try it.sh might lik it.Sh'l b weighty.Don't giv up.Motherhood is d hardest job in d world
thank u my sister. i really appreciate ur advice. pls for cereals which already contain milk, how many scoops of milk is ok to add in it when preparing?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=Jade William]
My dear,d paadiatrician said there's no how milk whch is naturaly produced&stored in a livin body can soar. Frm my experience,ther was a tym my baby stopped breastfeedin for abt a wk+ but my hubby was adamant on bf til a year so I forced her 2resume whch sh did.D 1st 2days,sh wil suck&stool immediately (a little watery) so ppl told me I gav her soared milk.it went on for 2/3 days til it stopped afta givin her flagym.I'l advice dat mayb wen u com back frm ur trip;express d milk thanks dear, that's what i'll do.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
honey86:
when you travel, Jhou could take your breast pump along so that when you get back it will still be ok. My sister used similac. Her baby loved it and its very good. The girl is going to be 3 by October but she behaves like a 5 year old. she has a customer then that do sell to her at wholesale price so she got it cheaper. As for ne I believe its better to spend money on feeding than expensive baby clothes because the food they eat now is the foundation for their future.
Thanks Sis, i'll chose between aptamil and similac. since am planing to stop breast feeding, i need to give my baby the best food no mater the cost.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
'",
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JadeWilliam(f): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
omogemi:

thank u my sister. i really appreciate ur advice. pls for cereals which already contain milk, how many scoops of milk is ok to add in it when preparing?
I just prepar 60mls of water to 2scoops of milk or 30mls of water (measurin wit a feedin bottl) to 1 scoop of milk then I pour it in2 a plate&add d cereal.That's wot I do.I don't knw 4other mothers
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JadeWilliam(f): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
missmishel: Thanks Sis, i'll chose between aptamil and similac. since am planing to stop breast feeding, i need to give my baby the best food no mater the cost.
Abi? My sister.U'l reap d fruit in future sef.Wen d kid wil start bringin home awards&gettin scholarships;u'l look back&say,afta al,al I spent paid off.I lov 2c smart intelligent children.I hav one muslim woman as a frnd.Sh uses different foreign foods 4her kids.Her 3yr+ old daughter knws her number&her husbnd's nos&exhibits so much intelligence.Her 5yr old son speaks&writes well.Just dictate 4him;u'l b amazed.He knws d lyrics 2som Naija musics.If u hear him mimming here.Hmmm

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=Jade William]
Abi? My sister.U'l reap d fruit in future sef.Wen d kid wil start bringin home awards&gettin scholarships;u'l look back&say,afta al,al I spent paid off.I lov 2c smart intelligent children.I hav one muslim woman as a frnd.Sh uses different foreign foods 4her kids.Her 3yr+ old daughter knws her number&her husbnd's nos&exhibits so much intelligence.Her 5yr old son speaks&writes well.Just dictate 4him;u'l b amazed.He knws d lyrics 2som Naija musics.If u hear him mimming here.Hmmm[/. that's good. i love smart kids. a collegue was asking if she can combine breast milk with aptamil or similac for her two months old baby. is the baby too young or how do u see that?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iamteekaygal(f): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
@Jade, I just discovered mosquito bite on my baby's arm this evening, aldou we spent the weekend in my mum's haus, so I'm sure the mosquito bite was from there. Pls what do you think I can give him 2 avoid having malaria? I was really feeling sad when I saw the bite mark on his arm when we got home this evening. Any1else with an idea of what I should do, pls let me know, he is 1year+

Thanks in advance!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Hummingbird: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
iamteekaygal: @Jade, I just discovered mosquito bite on my baby's arm this evening, aldou we spent the weekend in my mum's haus, so I'm sure the mosquito bite was from there. Pls what do you think I can give him 2 avoid having malaria? I was really feeling sad when I saw the bite mark on his arm when we got home this evening. Any1else with an idea of what I should do, pls let me know, he is 1year+

Thanks in advance!
you should inform ur doctor asap,if he were smaller,wud av suggested u shd use d packable bby net,bt nxt tym,try using insecticides 2-3hrs befor u wnt to go n sleep
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Hummingbird: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
ello mummies..ao u all doing? Av not been feeling fine,av barely closed my eyes in d last 72hrs,my BP has risen up(160/90) and am so restless,pain all over joint, I feel so terrible   av bin placed on drugs n uncountable injections,bt everytin seems nt to b working,bin placed on labelatol(300g twice daily) bt no improvement yet,am even afraid to breastfeed my babies cos my aunt said dey might start running temp since I av fever too,ao true is dis?hs anyone bin in my shoes before?wat oda tins can I do? N please pray for me..thnk u
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by swtme(f): 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
Jade William:
Oh! My sister stays in Abuja too&sh uses complan&Casilan 4her kids 2.Said sh gets it for 1700&Casilan for 3,800 at Garki markt&sh said sh also gets it at dat price frm a shop near her house at Gwarinpa;2nd Avenue,near d Gwarinpa markt.I get myn in Lag
tnx so much@ jade I actually thought their things were cheap cos they buy in bulk but i'll definitely buy it in garki anytime I go there
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Wendy80(f): 6:15am On Aug 27, 2013
Pls tell Ur Sista 2take her 2 a Paed ASAP. 5days is 3much
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by itsmelex(f): 8:16am On Aug 27, 2013
Hummingbird: ello mummies..ao u all doing? Av not been feeling fine,av barely closed my eyes in d last 72hrs,my BP has risen up(160/90) and am so restless,pain all over joint, I feel so terrible   av bin placed on drugs n uncountable injections,bt everytin seems nt to b working,bin placed on labelatol(300g twice daily) bt no improvement yet,am even afraid to breastfeed my babies cos my aunt said dey might start running temp since I av fever too,ao true is dis?hs anyone bin in my shoes before?wat oda tins can I do? N please pray for me..thnk u

Wow! Beloved, I feel your pain, we realy do! So sory about what you'r experiencing. My prayer is that you get well soon. Pls as much as U can worry less ok? It will be difficult to take Ur mind off thnkn abt hw ur babies are faring, wishing U can be there for them at every call, but in showing concern dont be anxious. Avoid getting your emotions to the extreems....too exited or too angry! Have you been able to get help? Its not easy for us with single babies so I can imagin wat it must be like for U.

I dont knw abt the fever aspect oh, mayb U ask your Doc. I did EBF for six mnths, even witout water. Doc said I can stil brestfeed evn wen I hav high fever and was on antibiotics. The docs can tell beter.

You can listen to cool music to help you relax and get your mind off things.
My husband use to say 'must you do all today? cant some be left for later?'lol. Pls leav those chores, items that could be left and take som 15mins nap wen U get a chance.
Thirdly, I can excus myself from a visitor after few mins to rest, I dont care!!! expecially if its one that has come for no positv reason, and at a tim wen I could get rest!

Dearie, you'r always in my prayers!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Warfibabe(f): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2013
Hi all!.. I just stumbled on this thread, and will like to join you guys. I am a mum of two kids (boys) age 19 months and 2 months. Being a mum is a very wonderful experience though sometimes you just want to ram your head through the nearest wall. It would be nice to learn from other mummy's here especially those with children under 2 years how they are able handle their home front, and would also love to contribute in any way I can.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by swtme(f): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2013
iamteekaygal:

Thanks so much for your reply. I'll definately give complan a try. Yes its weight has reduced compare too when he was still younger, aldou he is getting taller. I don't mind him adding more weight, so I'm trying complan, and other suggestion av read on this thread.

I'll work on getting him the chicken pox vaccine soon. Thanks once again
You r welcome dear, its my pleasure 2 b of assistance 2 u and ur boy in my own lil way
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omogemi: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
@$wtme n @Jade Williams, pls mothers at what age is d chicken pox vaccine take as well as d MMR vaccine? Is it too late for my baby at 10 mnths?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by swtme(f): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
omogemi: @$wtme n @Jade Williams, pls mothers at what age is d chicken pox vaccine take as well as d MMR vaccine? Is it too late for my baby at 10 mnths?
Chicken pox vaccine is 2 b taken when d child is 9months n 4 d MMR vaccine I heard is 15-18months but I wud advise u confirm it in ur baby's hospital where he or she as bin taking d immunization. No,its not 2 l8 for your baby 2 take d vaccine he or she missed but just let d nurse know about it.Av a luvly day n say me well 2 ur baby kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by demmykay: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
Pls wat can I apply to M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ babys bombom to clear off nappy rash? I noticed it yesterday nd I have been appling sudocream. But der seems to be no visibly healing. Response needed ASAP as it makes him cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omogemi: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
demmykay: Pls wat can I apply to M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ babys bombom to clear off nappy rash? I noticed it yesterday nd I have been appling sudocream. But der seems to be no visibly healing. Response needed ASAP as it makes him cry

have you tried baby tribotan?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by itsmelex(f): 3:49am On Aug 28, 2013
omogemi: @$wtme n @Jade Williams, pls mothers at what age is d chicken pox vaccine take as well as d MMR vaccine? Is it too late for my baby at 10 mnths?

My baby jst clockd 11mnths and has not takn the chickn pox vaccine. Seeing your post I had to bring out his vaccine card to comfirm and this is what my hospital's schedule is like (startd frm birth so others can comfirm)

AT BIRTH:
Hep B
Oral polio(OPV)
BCG

6 WEEKS:
OPV
Penta1
Rota Virus
Pneumococal(PCV)

10 WEEKS:
OPV
Penta 2
Rota Virus
PCV

14 WEEKS:
OPV
Penta 3
PCV

6 MONTHS:
Vit A

9 MONTHS:
Measles
Yellow fever

12-15 MONTHS:
MMR
Chicken pox + VitA

18 MONTHS:
OPV(Booster)

FROM 2YRS:
Typhoid fever
Meningitis(CSM)

Again, this is what my hospital gives. You may still want to find out frm a practitioner. Not all hopitals, health centers give all d listed vaccines.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by itsmelex(f): 4:02am On Aug 28, 2013
Warfibabe: Hi all!.. I just stumbled on this thread, and will like to join you guys. I am a mum of two kids (boys) age 19 months and 2 months. Being a mum is a very wonderful experience though sometimes you just want to ram your head through the nearest wall. It would be nice to learn from other mummy's here especially those with children under 2 years how they are able handle their home front, and would also love to contribute in any way I can.
Thanks.

True! Welcome. Warm regards to your boys!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by itsmelex(f): 4:27am On Aug 28, 2013
ify's world:
hi all, kudos to u all. My love to ur Lo and Dh. I need ur advice. I was a banker till i gave birth last yr to my twin boys, motherhood forced to resign...mmhh i no easy. Fast forward to now, am searching for job, but since am based in onitsha my chances are limited. De only available job is teaching and de pay is too poor b/w 17-20k. So should i take up dis modern day slavery for de sake of having time for my kids or should i start a buisness of my own? Mind u, i need child friendly answers. My first daughter is only 2yrs 4mths. Cioa

Wow! realy tight but solvable. By 'modern day slavery' do U mean doing nothing or the teaching? I would say the pay is very poor for the teaching knwing you may be considering paying a nanny or day care center. Hav you tried business befor and are you confident in laying your hands on it? Business can be more flexibl than teaching. Another question is; do you think starting the biz would yield more than 20k monthly now?

You may start the teaching for a few months(am thinking they close by 2-4) while trying your hands on a business to be sure of what to venture in. When certain and steady, you could stabilize in it, quit teaching and may get someone trustworthy to be there in the evenings or anytime when you go attend to home and kids. I hear they say business is a risk.

Good luck in whatever you decide. Big hug to you kids!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Warfibabe(f): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
itsmelex:

True! Welcome. Warm regards to your boys!
thanks dear.. Sure feels good to be here.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sexyshe(f): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pls mothers apart from the five free vaccine governmet give to babies is it necessary to give my baby retroviral vacine,was told in the health centre she collects the vaccine that retroviral is 13000naira and it will be given to her thrice that's 39000 naira.is the vaccine compulsory,cos some mothers told me its not?thankks

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.