Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4429514 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by soonest(f): 5:43am On Apr 11, 2016
cutienik:
mum Sayoberry is funny ooo...
cheesy...Abachuuuu....dat gal is an actress....welcum to d slap club...i still dey chop mine bt am applyin mum modath tips nd it s workin small small...

@mamas my lo is still speakin korean @almost 2yrs..his words dt i undastnds r...let go,Moon,sky,One,five,hallo bt he undastnds instructions bt cnt stil speak in sentences...pls shuld i b worried?
cc..babythug,lovinam,soonest nd sabi mamas
No cause for alarm. I believe he's the first born, most are like that. Relax ok. When he starts na you go run.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 11, 2016
@mumi babythug,mum modath,mumi soonest nd mumi lovinam...thank u so much mamas..may dis wk favor yall.am grateful.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by modath(f): 6:54am On Apr 11, 2016
cutienik:
@mumi babythug,mum moda.th,mumi soonest nd mumi lovinam...thank u so much mamas..may dis wk favor yall.am grateful.

Amen raised to the power of infinity & favour will encompas you too... Kisses to Bobo, God bless him & take to great heights that will be far & above your hopes & aspirations for him.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2016
corrall:
Hello Mother in Abuja,

please help me o. i am in a buja for short term and my baby is due for her 9 month immunization. from what i see, the city is a bit expensive. please advise on a hospital that does immunizations o at affordable rate. i stay in jabi.

thanks
As 4 me i use primary health care nd i dnt pay a dime. but which side re u?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queennues: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2016
Gm evryone. Been following this thread so much before and after giving birth to my Desire. And its been wonderful but I need help pls. My little Deisre will be 4 months in a couple of weeks and I need and I need a recipe of what and what to mix in order to make her pap. Breast doesn't seem to feed her weel enough these sdays. Pls help me out Moms kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aim07(f): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2016
Pls mothers come to my aid o, my girl of 3mths plus has been pooing like abt 10 days ago. she poos almost 5 times or more per day, and it's like melon. I am doing xclusively for her. d poo started just a day after she started staying creche. i pump breastmilk for her which i do put inside fridge, wen goin to creche i pack her food with ice blocks to mk it cold. have told the caregiver nt give her left over food and also to ensure she rinses her feeder with hot water before d next feed. i sterilize all her feeder myself. I dont really know could have been the cause of this cos she did nt go to creche since thursday since am at home and the story is still the same.

I have giving her half zinc tablet per day since 3 days ago. Pls help me evaluate this.... what is making her poo like dis cos most time d poo comes after i breastfeed her atimes. i have not been eaten anything that could cause her to be pooing. Pls what do i do?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 11:14am On Apr 11, 2016
@ma'am Aim07 its looks like teethin challenges to me,but to be on the safe side,please take your LO to the hospital.fret not,its well.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aim07(f): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2016
ahnie:
@ma'am Aim07 its looks like teethin challenges to me,but to be on the safe side,please take your LO to the hospital.fret not,its well.
Tanks ahnie, dat is wat am thinking to do, will see wat happens till d end of today, otherwise will go to hospital tomorrow
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
You're wlcm.
Aim07:

Tanks ahnie, dat is wat am thinking to do, will see wat happens till d end of today, otherwise will go to hospital tomorrow
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tchiwinnie: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
ahnie:
You're wlcm.
How s ur lo? hope better?
@Aim07, how s ur lo nw? pls note that teething does not cause watery stool. I think ur lo must hv picked it from d creche. Y not provide enuf bottles for them, instead of them rewashing and using?

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aim07(f): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
tchiwinnie:
How s ur lo? hope better?
@Aim07, how s ur lo nw? pls note that teething does not cause watery stool. I think ur lo must hv picked it from d creche. Y not provide enuf bottles for them, instead of them rewashing and using?
Thanks, I dont ask them wash d feeder, just use d hot water inside her flask to rinse her bottle. I will try ur option too....tanks alot
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bigsholly(f): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
@Aim07 when my ds was 3 month he poo nearly at each feed was scared so I google it and the result I got is baby is getting enough breast milk that their system is sending a signal that a new food is coming so it flush the old one and makes room for new one but if the poo is watery and not like the normal poo of exclusive breastfeeding take your Lo to hospital for checkup

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
Aim07:
Pls mothers come to my aid o, my girl of 3mths plus has been pooing like abt 10 days ago. she poos almost 5 times or more per day, and it's like melon. I am doing xclusively for her. d poo started just a day after she started staying creche. i pump breastmilk for her which i do put inside fridge, wen goin to creche i pack her food with ice blocks to mk it cold. have told the caregiver nt give her left over food and also to ensure she rinses her feeder with hot water before d next feed. i sterilize all her feeder myself. I dont really know could have been the cause of this cos she did nt go to creche since thursday since am at home and the story is still the same.

I have giving her half zinc tablet per day since 3 days ago. Pls help me evaluate this.... what is making her poo like dis cos most time d poo comes after i breastfeed her atimes. i have not been eaten anything that could cause her to be pooing. Pls what do i do?
u r to be given her zinc of 10mg each day for ten days and ors water if she doesn't take it do salt and sugar solution read d procedure from ur immunization card. also try and take her to d hospital. meanwhile take fast action next time 10 days is too much and u just started d zinc therapy 3 days ago, my dear u deserve e-slap for that. The lord will renew her system in no time. kisses to her.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aim07(f): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
comtem2011:
u r to be given her zinc of 10mg each day for ten days and ors water if she doesn't take it do salt and sugar solution read d procedure from ur immunization card. also try and take her to d hospital. meanwhile take fast action next time 10 days is too much and u just started d zinc therapy 3 days ago, my dear u deserve e-slap for that. The lord will renew her system in no time. kisses to her.
thanks alot, will ors too today nd c wat will happen
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Refreshagain: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nggie(f): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
ahnie:
You're wlcm.
Howz zino? Hope she's good now?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
Miss zino is a success o,had to improvise with some drugs n measles z history now,but i'd stil take her for her immunization come wednesday.thanks for all your loads of care...kisses to king david.
nggie:

Howz zino? Hope she's good now?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
Gr8fulHeart:
tatacherie I guess u are in benin if I'm not mistaken, der r good crèches in benin, Ard dat airport rd side. tho I don't no were ur ofice is, u cd also try d teaching hospital if dey hv creche dem shd be beter dan dos quack creche. biko no let dem harm our precious baby
Yes I am.thanks for ur suggestions Ma'am.I appreciate.kisses to ur smiling judge
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
mumsgirl27:
tatacherie....OMG, what happened is really a sad one, my advice is if u still want to take ur lil one to creche, I will advice u look for a creche that is within a school, that way probability of child been drug or mistreat will be low..Me i don't trust all this creche at all.
My love to ur lil angel
Mama nor b small tin o.I thank God she's very fine now.thanks for ur suggestion.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FINA4804(f): 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
DrAda:
Hello Mothers, are you all aware of the latest news concerning Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder especially when it concerns our baby girls? Will post it here on the health section. Also noticed that most of you are concerned about your kid's milestones.. Will post something on it later here as well. Good night.

www.kiddiesmatters.com
immediately I saw your post I had to Google. Talc is a naturally occuring mineral, sometimes from where they mine it Abestors may be there or close to it. NOTE:Abestors is also a naturally occurring mineral , that is not used in making cosmetics. So people assume that abestors is being used or the Talc used is not pure, people feel it has mixed with abestors but this is not true.
Johnson's powder among other cosmestics company where investigated and certified free from using abestors in their product.

You can Google for yourself, this is my own understanding from reading.....

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mummy2be: 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
UmmTwins2:
wow our big bro is walking already cheesy kisses to him n happy bday in arrears
thanks ma I appreciate
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
well my lil man is usin his johnson's bath wash now ms his skin is glowing.God help Johnson cuz d news is evrywia now.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 12, 2016
cutienik:
well my lil man is usin his johnson's bath wash now ms his skin is glowing.God help Johnson cuz d news is evrywia now.
What's up with Johnsons? Abeg fill me in.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mumsgirl27(f): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
cutienik:

Also my lil mama is using Johnson head to toe wash, and her skin is radiant, no rashes or anything. Not sure if I wil continue with Johnson sha because of too much fake product.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FINA4804(f): 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
To All Mothers using Johnson and Other baby products:
ESPECIALLY JOHNSON, pls if it is good for your baby stick to it all these rumours about it causing cancer for now are all lies, always make your research before joining in the campaign.
From my little finding

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mumsgirl27(f): 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
FINA4804:
To All Mothers using Johnson and Other baby products:
ESPECIALLY JOHNSON, pls if it is good for your baby stick to it all these rumours about it causing cancer for now are all lies, always make your research before joining in the campaign.
From my little finding

My reason isn't because of the campaign but getting the original product, my mother inlaw got the one am using now from a reliable person, now am running out of it, where to get the original product is my problem. So many fake Johnson products in the market.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eminya(f): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
I remember when I first came across Johnson and Johnson brouhaha on Facebook, I quickly made my research on it to know the truth. From what I read its all rumours and lack of information. Also if you want anything original pls go to reputable stores. I hardly enter market except I want to buy veggies meat and tomatoes. Every other thing I get them from Hmedix and sahad stores

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amazingfatlose(m): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
Where do i start from with all this discussion?

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.