Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4450527 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Gaily04:
Good morning lovely mamas. How are you and your little ones? Please I need help, I will be going to Lagos for a training, Magodo GRA. Please how do I find my way there? I will need assistance on an affordable hotel around.

I think I'm not sure cmd- center for management development has a guest house. The compound next to them has a hotel too not sure the name or what the costs are like though. Your best bet for transport will be cabs. uber is functional here in Lagos.

Good luck
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
babythug:

Damiso it's like we have a willing and interested participant/ customer here oh!

Her own uterus too is barely used grin

Hian!
This uterus is in fixed deposit!

Please Come back in 2017/2018 when our investment go don mature...

Thainzabunsh! grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 6:54am On Nov 29, 2016
Ovems:
Thanks Onegai, Soonest, AlphaHandMaiden and Zaynie. I will try to give him water instead at night. When I tried it sometime ago, he refused to take it and woke up fully instead. I have also tried ignoring or cuddling him instead of feeding him and he just cried and became fully awake. I feed him well at night, but no matter how much he eats at night, he still wakes up. Will try with the water again and see how it goes. Thanks once again.
We are in the same shoe o my sister, I have tried all the triable, this boy refused o, except BM at night. Planning to wean him this Dec, but how to go about it is my daily thought now.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 7:02am On Nov 29, 2016
helovesme:
Zaynie. Welcome back kiss kiss

Ovems. Pele. grin I can completely relate.

All the suggestions and much more given by all the mums here, I tried them all and my son didnt budge. There is nothing you will offer my son at night that he will take apart from breast milk - even formula. I introduced milo when he clocked one, introduced heavier meals but he would still wake up at night to suck (not once, not twice). At the height of desperation, I bought robinson's fruity shoot, caprisonne but he would refuse them all.

At a stage he would pull my top up and be dragging my boobs from my bra. Once he's back from nursery, he won't even wait for me to take off my coat before he starts crying to be breastfed.

I finally had to take the bull by the horn and adopt a 'gangster' technique last week Saturday and today is the 9th day and we are breastmilk free. grin grin

For the first time in monthssssssss, he slept all through the night on Friday.

Phew !!!

Now when he wakes up at night, he eats any snack I offer - sandwich, oats, plantain, etc, he drinks water, we watch "wheels on the bus" for 5-10mins, and he sleeps off. grin grin Tonight, I will be reintroducing him back to his cot. No more co-sleeping as he enjoys placing his head on my chest. cheesy

I will suggest you endure till he's 12 months old. If at 12months, he fails to self wean or you are still adamant on stopping him from breastfeeding, mention my username and I will share my 'gangster' technique. grin
Pls ma, share it now. I really need it, save me o.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by eolowu1(f): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2016
eolowu1:
gud evening mummies, pls help out, my baby (3months 9days pops watery and greenish yellow poop, my mum says its teething process isn't it too early pls wot cud be goin on
mothers pls help me chuk mouth nah, d mummy dat complained abt d same issue is abt her 9month old baby and mine jst clocked 3months. am taking him to d hospital wen am done
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2016
Damiso, babythug and Alphahandmaiden, assume a fight position!! angry angry

Woooo Cha!!!! (in Jackie Chan's voice).

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tojued: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2016
babythug:

What's the previous question?

Maybe you can try the food thread for this beans flour meme oh!

Please share link to the food thread. I searched for it unsuccessfully some time back.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tojued: 8:36am On Nov 29, 2016
eolowu1:
mothers pls help me chuk mouth nah, d mummy dat complained abt d same issue is abt her 9month old baby and mine jst clocked 3months. am taking him to d hospital wen am done

Greenish poo is definitely not teething. For an ebf it means baby is not getting enough hind milk. But the frothiness might mean an infection. You're right to take lo to see a paed, better safe than sorry.

Otherwise do a search, plenty plenty talk has been talked about green poo on this thread.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DANZAK(f): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2016
Good morning, wonderful mamas in the house. I have been so upset this past few days.
Some weeks back my DS started reducing the number of times he sucks, ie, he cries if I put him to breast sometimes. At times he sucks one side of the breast and rejects d other side out rightly.
Later, he refused to suck any time I come back from work which is usually BTW 5:30 to 6:00pm but takes the expressed bm with bottle during the day, only to suck all thru the nite.
Now, since Saturday night, he has refused to suck at all both in the day and at note but takes the bm from feeding bottle.
The problem now is that my bm production has reduced drastically. In fact I can't even get up to 50ml when I come back from work.
The baby is my first after several years of TTC and it breaks my heart that I can't even breast feed him to my satisfaction.
I really need mamas that has had such experience to tell me how they handled the situation and all mamas that have any ideas should pls help me out hear.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FOSBAS1: 9:41am On Nov 29, 2016
sayoddy:
No answer to my previous question. Issokay. I'm here again.
Pls someone should throw more light on bean flour. What type of beans to use, how to use it and store.

Thanks
There are Two Methods That I'm aware of:
1. Using White Beans - pick out the dirt, remove the skin by using Mortal n pistol (If doing large quantity) or food processor.
Do not allow it to soak too much Water.
Rinse and dry.
Blend/Grand and store in Air tight container
2. Using Those light Brown Beans.( The type that cooks within 30Mins) No need to de-skin it. Just blend till smooth.
To get best result, you can add Baking powder in small quantity whenever you want to use it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ovems(f): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2016
comtem2011:
We are in the same shoe o my sister, I have tried all the triable, this boy refused o, except BM at night. Planning to wean him this Dec, but how to go about it is my daily thought now.

It is well with us! I don't want to completely wean him yet as he is just 9months. I won't even mind feeding him once at night but not every hour. I tried the idea Onegai gave last night concerning the temperature/environment. And he slept for 3hours which is a very rare occurrence. We didn't have light last night and he really sweats a lot so we opened the window and curtain (we used to open just the window) and he slept for long. Will try it again tonight and hope for the best.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2016
Midasnaturals:

Please don't cut down on carbohydrates for a baby, that's where they get most of their energy from. Their ability to digest protein from animal sources is very limited.

Thnks ma'am.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rofemiguwa(f): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
MizMyColi:

I followed your post from my TL

Please ma'ams

What is your recommended breast feeding schedule for a less than 3 weeks old.

cc: Alphandmaiden rofemiguwa Onegai coldfeet

Breastfeed on demand.or 2 to 3hrly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PresVA: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
Thanks feddy27 . I got rota for my baby at prime hospital smiley

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by damiso(f): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Onegai:
Damiso, babythug and Alphahandmaiden, assume a fight position!! angry angry

Woooo Cha!!!! (in Jackie Chan's voice).

grin grin grin grin grin @ babythug and alphamaiden you are so funny

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
PresVA:
Thanks fedd..y27 . I got rota for my baby at prime hospital smiley

That's good. I'm happy I could be of help

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gaily04(f): 7:35am On Nov 30, 2016
babythug:

I think I'm not sure cmd- center for management development has a guest house. The compound next to them has a hotel too not sure the name or what the costs are like though. Your best bet for transport will be cabs. uber is functional here in Lagos.

Good luck

Thanks dear, it's actually Lagos State Public Service Development centre
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2016
rofemiguwa:

Breastfeed on demand.or 2 to 3hrly

Thank you Ma.
Thank you for your responses.

Cc Alphahandmaiden
Zaynie
Coldfeet

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Abiagirl777(f): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2016
Goodmornin able mamas,we thank God for seeing us through this month.just wanted to share this pic.
Has Oga told u this before?

7 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Godmother(f): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2016
All mamas in the house; new mamas, senior mamas and grand senior mamas good morning. Being a mom aint easy. The experience is quite an experience. My dd is 5 weeks plus yet she holds the entire house to ransom. She loves being carried and cries when you put her down. She has to be rocked to sleep or you carry her and dance round the house, even in the middle of the night.

Mamas I want to find out if its too early to introduce a pacifier. Also, how do I break this her love for being carried? I'm always alone at home from7 am to 4pm and I'm desperate as its quite tasking. I can't do anything else and I'm slowly going out of my mind.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DANZAK(f): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2016
Godmother:
All mamas in the house; new mamas, senior mamas and grand senior mamas good morning. Being a mom aint easy. The experience is quite an experience. My dd is 5 weeks plus yet she holds the entire house to ransom. She loves being carried and cries when you put her down. She has to be rocked to sleep or you carry her and dance round the house, even in the middle of the night.

Mamas I want to find out if its too early to introduce a pacifier. Also, how do I break this her love for being carried? I'm always alone at home from7 am to 4pm and I'm desperate as its quite tasking. I can't do anything else and I'm slowly going out of my mind.

Her love being carried was encouraged/taught by you. She has gotten used to you carrying her all the time even when you are suppose to put her down to stay on her own.
Anyway sha, you can still try to remedy the situation by letting her stay on her own anytime you are not feeding, bathing or changing her nappy.
For starters, keep her in her crib or bouncer and sit by her side playing with her.
You can also distract her with Baby tv channel.
Try also to place her where she can be seeing you while you do your chores.
It won't be easy to break the habit but she will eventually get the msg and start adjusting.
You can even be surprised that she will start to play on her own and sleep off without any coddling or dancing round the house.
#joyofmotherhood

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2016
Godmother:

Mamas I want to find out if its too early to introduce a pacifier. Also, how do I break this her love for being carried? I'm always alone at home from 7 am to 4pm and I'm desperate as its quite tasking. I can't do anything else and I'm slowly going out of my mind.

DANZAK has said it all

one of the best advise i got from my MIL....."cry no dey kill pikin! you cant carry the baby all the time, put her down or you will run mad"

she is just 5 weeks it should be relatively easy to break ( as opposed to waiting till she is 6 months) . when she gets bigger..... your back, hands and shoulders go hear am.

with the pacifyer, i was told wait 6 weeks till breastfeeding is already established. so i guess you can if you want to.

Pele.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rofemiguwa(f): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Onegai,alphahandmaiden and all mama dt use cloth diaper
Pls come to my aid o.

I tried cloth diapering. But dropped it cos baby poop was still very watery.now she has started solid i started again.

I now used d cloth diaper overnight.we woke up by 5.30am to a wet bed. She was last changed by 10pm.

What happen.is d soaker not very absorbent or wat.
Knowing my daughter she wont have urinated more than 3rice..
Am worried.also she pooped twice. I had to change everything cos it reached everywhere.
Thought i jus had to change the soakers.

Pls help o.
What r we doing wrong.
This is us dis morning.when i changed.what did i fix wrongly

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sayoddy(f): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
Thanks FOSBAS1 for the tip.

babythug thanks. Pls can you share the baby food thread?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sayoddy(f): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
DANZAK:
Good morning, wonderful mamas in the house. I have been so upset this past few days.
Some weeks back my DS started reducing the number of times he sucks, ie, he cries if I put him to breast sometimes. At times he sucks one side of the breast and rejects d other side out rightly.
Later, he refused to suck any time I come back from work which is usually BTW 5:30 to 6:00pm but takes the expressed bm with bottle during the day, only to suck all thru the nite.
Now, since Saturday night, he has refused to suck at all both in the day and at note but takes the bm from feeding bottle.
The problem now is that my bm production has reduced drastically. In fact I can't even get up to 50ml when I come back from work.
The baby is my first after several years of TTC and it breaks my heart that I can't even breast feed him to my satisfaction.
I really need mamas that has had such experience to tell me how they handled the situation and all mamas that have any ideas should pls help me out hear.
Sorry dear. Maybe the nipples are sore/bitter. Try washing it gently with water and clean with coconut oil.
Well, DS rejected nipple at 6weeks and I was advised to co sleep with him at night in bare chest so the smell of the milk would appeal him to suck in his unconscious state of mind. Alas, it worked for me and we dropped bottle.

Peradventure he's still rejecting after you've tried to lure him, pls let him have the bottle. Either through bottle or direct, what's important is the feeding of the breast milk while you bond with him through caring and playing with him.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DANZAK(f): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
sayoddy:
Sorry dear. Maybe the nipples are sore/bitter. Try washing it gently with water and clean with coconut oil.
Well, DS rejected nipple at 6weeks and I was advised to co sleep with him at night in bare chest so the smell of the milk would appeal him to suck in his unconscious state of mind. Alas, it worked for me and we dropped bottle.

Peradventure he's still rejecting after you've tried to lure him, pls let him have the bottle. Either through bottle or direct, what's important is the feeding of the breast milk while you bond with, him through caring and playing with him.

You are right, dear. The areola of the right breast just suddenly became dry and scaly sometime back. I have been cleaning with water and applying blueseal vaseline.
I will try the coconut oil and the sleeping pattern.
Thank you ma, I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
DANZAK:

You are right, dear. The areola of the right breast just suddenly became dry and scaly sometime back. I have been cleaning with water and applying blueseal vaseline.
I will try the coconut oil and the sleeping pattern.
Thank you ma, I appreciate.

you can try lanolin to help with the dryness, it is safe for babies to ingest and you dont need to clean / wash off before you breast feed. lansinoh is a popular brand for ni.pple cream and though it may be expensive...... a little goes a loooooooong way. i only used 1 and about a quarter of a tube during my 10 months of breast feeding and in the early days i used it at least twice a day.

it also works well as a good hydrating lip balm.... both for you and baby(my baby had serious lip cracking and peeling at a few weeks old and it helped massively.

another thing is: do not beat yourself up on the breast feeding issue, how old is your baby?
some babies self wean, and they just refuse breast for whatever reason. as he is taking bottle, keep expressing and bottle feeding.
if at any time you feel you need to supplement with formular, then so be it.
the long and short is that baby is eating.

if he wins a nobel prize in future nobody will ask how he was fed as a baby.

e-hugs

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by loistee: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden:

DANZAK has said it all

one of the best advise i got from my MIL....."cry no dey kill pikin! you cant carry the baby all the time, put her down or you will run mad"

she is just 5 weeks it should be relatively easy to break ( as opposed to waiting till she is 6 months) . when she gets bigger..... your back, hands and shoulders go hear am.

with the pacifyer, i was told wait 6 weeks till breastfeeding is already established. so i guess you can if you want to.
I
Pele.

As in ehn I like dt phrase "running mad". I almost ran mad too from my baby's whala. But now am getting use to it. E no easy o. Especially if u don't have an helping hand to eat sometimes na war.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kidco: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
vivigurl:
Pls any Warri Mum intrested in getting books from kidco?

1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
rofemiguwa:
Pls come to my aid o.

I tried cloth diapering. But dropped it cos baby poop was still very watery.now she has started solid i started again.

I now used d cloth diaper overnight.we woke up by 5.30am to a wet bed. She was last changed by 10pm.

Am worried.also she pooped twice. I had to change everything cos it reached everywhere.

Pls help o.
What r we doing wrong.

it is likely an absorbency issue.

a couple of things to consider for night time diapering:

simple pad / snap- in insert style soakers do not work! anyone who sells you that and tells you you can use it at night is not honest with you, and had probably never used it themselves.
To get it to work, the pad has to be so thick that you either make your baby's leg start dangling when they lay on their side or your risk leg elastic not closing around the thighs properly.

pads and snap -ins in my opinion are OK for day time use, but for night time and other long periods i'e long car journeys, they dont have the surface area to give you the absorbancy you need.

The soaker material you use matters a great deal:
if your insert is micro fibre: it can absorb oh! BUT....... it suffers from compression leaks. so if your baby is seating or lying on one side or area on the soaked nappy for any lenght of time, it just gets squeezed out. If your diaper product doesn't say otherwise it is most likely microfibre ( as it is the cheapest of the cloth nappy materials. bamboo and hemp, even 100% cotton give better performance against compression leaks. In my experience hemp works the best against compression leaks.... but it takes a bit longer to dry.

Check the fit: make sure you tuck in all the bits in.... around the legs and back, including the liners. and there are no gaps around the legs that it could leak through. it doesnt have to be tight so as not to be uncomfortable , but you should be able to put a finger between the elastic and her skin to check the tightness. if you struggle to get a finger in...... its too tight. if it is too easy to insert your finger it likely is too loose. ( i guess the thickness of your finger matters though, but you get my drift)

your best bet will be a fitted diaper or a prefold / Flat that you fold ( old school nappy), both of which you may still need to boost to give you night time absorbency.

I personally use a bamboo fitted, with an additional soaker/ booster or two for nights.
or
a prefold with either an additional booster or soaker in either bamboo or hemp. and this will comfortably take us from 9:00pm ish to about 5:00 - 6:00 am. ( it usually is sodding wet when i change in the morning, but i have never had any leaks)

Onegai has mentioned previously a new cloth nappy company opening soon, with more variety of products, and materials. i believe they will have prefolds and inserts/ soakers in bamboo ( and possibly hemp) when they launch, with the aim of extending to fitteds and other products later on. so they are one to watch out for.

modification:

for the poo issue: with a pad or snap in soaker you will get staining on the wrap as well so if she poos you are most likely to change everyting especially if the poo is watery or very soft ( e no get as you wan do am). except the quantity of poo was very small./ you caught it right in time that it hadnt spread!.

fitteds and prefolds/ flats that you fold up will give you better poo containment and you may be able to re-use the wrap.
with fitteds you get the elastic around the legs and back so it tends to hold most poos in except there are gaps in those areas, and for prefolds or flats you need to fold in the back and around the legs to act as your poo catcher.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DANZAK(f): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden:

you can try lanolin to help with the dryness, it is safe for babies to ingest and you dont need to clean / wash off before you breast feed. lansinoh is a popular brand for ni.pple cream and though it may be expensive...... a little goes a loooooooong way. i only used 1 and about a quarter of a tube during my 10 months of breast feeding and in the early days i used it at least twice a day.

it also works well as a good hydrating lip balm.... both for you and baby(my baby had serious lip cracking and peeling at a few weeks old and it helped massively.

another thing is: do not beat yourself up on the breast feeding issue, how old is your baby?
some babies self wean, and they just refuse breast for whatever reason. as he is taking bottle, keep expressing and bottle feeding.
if at any time you feel you need to supplement with formular, then so be it.
the long and short is that baby is eating.

if he wins a nobel prize in future nobody will ask how he was fed as a baby.

e-hugs

Thanks a lot ma'am. He is 4 months 16days. I will sure look for the lancinoh.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
rofemiguwa:
Pls come to my aid o.

Pls help o.
What r we doing wrong.

Hey I'm just seeing this. I'm slightly pissed (because this is what happens when someone sells you product without knowledge themselves).

I don't know what insert that is, but those snap in inserts will shift. I use Microfibre inserts but I didn't have compression leaks but the8y do have their issues. And a lot os us mummies tend to keep them for certain times. Nighttime diapering means piling on the inserts (one of our mummies uses a microfibre insert in a hemp prefold and it works for her heavy wetting son). so get max absorbency. Watery poo shouldn't stop you from using cloth diapers, infact I was grateful to have my cloth diapers then as they are designed better than the regular ones sold here and kept all the poop in the diaper.

So I spoke to our company and they are all cloth diapering mommies and really wanna encourage you. Would you like a free sample of one of our cloth diapers? I'm planning a thread to put everyone through it, so you can just read up when I explain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.