Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,040 members, 7,866,939 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4469723 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (2516) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 7:48am On May 22, 2017
prettmum:

Lolz mummy Ayomide, yes he is breathing like his nose snuffed and nothing is coming out from his nose. How is your prince charming.?
Prince charming is fine, had his first swimming​ lessons yesterday and he absolutely loved it.

The breathing is normal o, you can choose to do nothing and he would be fine. My own time I took him to the hospital for the doctor to check his chest cos I thought I had exposed him to too much AC, alas he was fine.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:56am On May 22, 2017
Sansa143:
Morning oh,i have come again!Pardon us dis ftm,we can so ask question!So I woke up dis mrn to find my right hand wrist swollen(though I dislocated it in 2014 n is yet to heal properly n d site dat is swollen more is where d thumb is)no crious pain sha,hope is ntin to wori abt?Pls,just as I said pardon us d jjc's!Epp me ansa,dont read n pass!
Sorry, maybe no one here has had similar experience, try google. how's the zombie life
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by portable4real: 8:58am On May 22, 2017
@iyceconcept..
you nailed it ooo
my boy has also been on Tom Brown since he clocks 6 months. The preparation is very stressful so it was my mum and her neighbor that is a nurse that helped in d preparation. they added both crayfish and dried fish to his own.

The combination is very nutritious and the aroma is good as well. Though my baby is not chubby but looks very clean, fresh and healthy.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gwng: 9:15am On May 22, 2017
gwng:
Contact 09053629994 or 09098642287 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo Double SuperFast Electric Breast Pump FOR ONLY 27K PROMO PRICE!!! With Battery Case Bonus FREE (allows you use the pump without power supply)!!!

Regular Price: 30,000
Promo Price: 27,000 (with COMPLEMENTARY BATTERY CASE)

Buy yours while promo lasts!!!

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On May 22, 2017
[quote autho[img][/img]r=sugah post=56755792]
My boy had same thing......it's nothing, It's normal. There's even no need for the silverbird sef. [/quote]

My son experiences that too. I guess it will pass.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mandex11: 10:37am On May 22, 2017
Hello mamas in the house this is my first time posting here.
quick question please

my friend came to visit during the weekend and told me that her ĎD gets shocked at times and she's about 4 months old I carried the baby and she's looking healthy as ever.

imagine now my friend now said she was tired of the kind of schock/scare her DD has , she now had to tell her own mom to come and notice it then her mom side "THEY WILL TAKE THE PRETTY GIRL TO THE VILLAGE TO GO AND MARK HER"that it will stop.

as I hear that kind thing,, my ear had to twitch cause I haven't heard such before. although I told her it will stop that this is just the phase but you people should help me shuk mouth oo . THANKSS
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 10:40am On May 22, 2017
berra:

My son experiences that too. I guess it will pass.
Yes it would. Seems to be common with babies but as a ftm we get worried.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:03am On May 22, 2017
My dear,e haf tire me oh!My bum bum don shrink due to too much sitting to breastfeed n Jay can suck 4 Africa!He don d do Giddybaby style(fake sleep)just because he loves d taste of breast milk,am beginning 2 doubt if I fit wit dis EBF cry cry How is Giddybaby doing?
Giddyperson:

Sorry, maybe no one here has had similar experience, try google. how's the zombie life

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 11:11am On May 22, 2017
Mandex11:
quick question please

my friend came to visit during the weekend and told me that her ĎD gets shocked at times and she's about 4 months old I carried the baby and she's looking healthy as ever.

imagine now my friend now said she was tired of the kind of schock/scare her DD has , she now had to tell her own mom to come and notice it then her mom side "THEY WILL TAKE THE PRETTY GIRL TO THE VILLAGE TO GO AND MARK HER"that it will stop.

as I hear that kind thing,, my ear had to twitch cause I haven't heard such before. although I told her it will stop that this is just the phase but you people should help me shuk mouth oo . THANKSS

Shock as how....
Sharp shivers or electric shock?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 11:16am On May 22, 2017
Mandex11:
quick question please

Shock as in flinches when she hears loud noise??
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jaysmama(f): 11:24am On May 22, 2017
Sansa143:
My dear,e haf tire me oh!My bum bum don shrink due to too much sitting to breastfeed n Jay can suck 4 Africa!He don d do Giddybaby style(fake sleep)just because he loves d taste of breast milk,am beginning 2 doubt if I fit wit dis EBF cry cry How is Giddybaby doing?
Mama I can sense your tiredness. Why not express and let someone else feed him while you take a break. Exclusive is not easy you need me time . Pele dear
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jaysmama(f): 11:32am On May 22, 2017
Sansa143:
Una neva ansa me fa cry cry cry!
Jazzy
Enque
cry cry cry
Post pregnancy recovery takes time. You may be doing too much. A friend that was cooking and cleaning a few weeks after delivery ended up with a swollen hand. Just take it easy and massage the hand lightly with Robb or any of this menthylated rubs
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mandex11: 11:38am On May 22, 2017
ok let me use startle or better still moro reflex instead of "shock" sorry if I confuse some people
zaynie:

Shock as how....
Sharp shivers or electric shock?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:45am On May 22, 2017
Tnks dear!
jaysmama:

Mama I can sense your tiredness. Why not express and let someone else feed him while you take a break. Exclusive is not easy you need me time . Pele dear

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 12:06pm On May 22, 2017
Mandex11:
ok let me use startle or better still moro reflex instead of "shock" sorry if I confuse some people

No offence taken. Babies have this reflex till like 6m so your friend should chill.

Just tell her, what of they mark her and it still doesn't go? That mark can never be erased o....

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mydeporch(f): 12:07pm On May 22, 2017
Mandex11:
quick question please

Its normal and its just a phase dt will pass too. My ds also do that sometimes when dey move sometjinf wt heavy noise and if its sudden noise like unexpected. U better tell ur frnd to leave d baby alone and shld not add prob to d babys life o.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 12:22pm On May 22, 2017
Sansa143:
He should be old enough for a pacifier now, you should consider that as an option first before quitting. Sometimes they just wanna suck for reasons other than hunger. Giddybaby is here getting fatter and farting cheesy. She too has got me breastfeeding 24/7, sleep is now a thing of the past. Life would be so much better if I could express and refrigerate but NEPA won't let me be great.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mandex11: 12:24pm On May 22, 2017
thank you
mydeporch:

Its normal and its just a phase dt will pass too. My ds also do that sometimes when dey move sometjinf wt heavy noise and if its sudden noise like unexpected. U better tell ur frnd to leave d baby alone and shld not add prob to d babys life o.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mandex11: 12:24pm On May 22, 2017
thankss
zaynie:

No offence taken. Babies have this reflex till like 6m so your friend should chill.

Just tell her, what of they mark her and it still doesn't go? That mark can never be erased o....
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 12:29pm On May 22, 2017
@Mandex11, chai.. its all i can say. In this new age, your friend want her baby to swear for her when she grow up. Please she should leave the baby face alone oh. My DD get shock especially when she hear a strange loud voice suddenly even me her mama sef they get the shock too.

Please tell her there is nothing to worry about .

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 22, 2017
Mandex11:
quick question please

Waooo, hope the 'MARK' is not the one that would deface the pretty girl? Pls tell your friend not to allow it, most kids experience it. My son experienced it, someone even said it's 'giri', whatever the giri is na dem sabi. But I never gave a shit about it and I don't evenn know when it went. So,its a phase that would pass.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mandex11: 1:28pm On May 22, 2017
my sister thank you exactly what I told her ooo.
I pray she doesn't make the mistake that will last HER DD a lifetime
Akorkor:
@Mandex11, chai.. its all i can say. In this new age, your friend want her baby to swear for her when she grow up. Please she should leave the baby face alone oh. My DD get shock especially when she hear a strange loud voice suddenly even me her mama sef they get the shock too.

Please tell her there is nothing to worry about .
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mandex11: 1:34pm On May 22, 2017
Nne I'm sure it would o.
cause all this traditional this and that I know peeps still believe in them cause it's their thing but for me I don't give a poo wen it comes to try this and that "na so we they do am that time"lol no way.
olubankemi:

Waooo, hope the 'MARK' is not the one that would deface the pretty girl? Pls tell your friend not to allow it, most kids experience it. My son experienced it, someone even said it's 'giri', whatever the giri is na dem sabi. But I never gave a shit about it and I don't evenn know when it went. So,its a phase that would pass.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 1:49pm On May 22, 2017
Mandex11:
quick question please

My son has this too. But it's not something to fret about. Babies will outgrow this stage

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 1:49pm On May 22, 2017
Sansa143:
Una neva ansa me fa cry cry cry!
Jazzy
Enque
cry cry cry

Sorry dear. I have no idea
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 1:51pm On May 22, 2017
iyceconcept:

Q1. Tom Brown is a food formula specially used for weaning babies. It is highly nutritious when properly prepared and the right constituents
used. This food formula originated from Ghana and its a daily meal in Ghana. The Ghanaian Government introduce this food formula to help
nursing mother deal with the problem of malnutrition for their babies. Its constituents include;
-Soy Bean
-Corn
-Millet
-Groundnut
- Crayfish(optional)

It is tested and trusted. The RDA(Required Dietary Allowance) that a baby needs to grow healthy are all present in this food formula.
This is what my baby have been feeding on since she was 4months old and the difference is very clear.

Ton brown is nice.
I started giving my ds a little quantity last week and he loves it. So far I give him once a day.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 22, 2017
Mandex11:
Nne I'm sure it would o.
cause all this traditional this and that I know peeps still believe in them cause it's their thing but for me I don't give a poo wen it comes to try this and that "na so we they do am that time"lol no way.

Then she's gatto be careful. As much as it is important we seek advise from the elderly, it is also very important we note that not all things they did the right way during their time.

My son is very light skin and my granma would sayy light skin kids are pron to fever and this that, that to stop the fever from coming I should always bath him with early morning urine. Me ke? I laff wan die that day. I said nno wahala.

When she kept pestering me I asked her if all the oyinbos were bath with urine (we laffed n just make jokes of the whole thing), since then she stopped disturbing me with urine bath.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by obinrinrere: 2:22pm On May 22, 2017
at Tom brown do I need to wash & sundry all before frying
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 2:53pm On May 22, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Ton brown is nice.
I started giving my ds a little quantity last week and he loves it. So far I give him once a day.

where do u guys make or buy the tom brown from....
My weekdays r so occupied, I can't even think of making it myself.

Funny how my mum doesnt evn know what it is, first time ever...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mandex11: 3:07pm On May 22, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin grin granma is funny ooooooo.
well that's what most of them did sha[b][/b]
olubankemi:

Then she's gatto be careful. As much as it is important we seek advise from the elderly, it is also very important we note that not all things they did the right way during their time.

My son is very light skin and my granma would sayy light skin kids are pron to fever and this that, that to stop the fever from coming I should always bath him with early morning urine. Me ke? I laff wan die that day. I said nno wahala.

When she kept pestering me I asked her if all the oyinbos were bath with urine (we laffed n just make jokes of the whole thing), since then she stopped disturbing me with urine bath.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 3:11pm On May 22, 2017
Jazzyjazz

Dunno if any mama has told you, but please you are not to give vit c in addition to the drugs.

Especially that coartem.

It weakens the potency. Finish the drugs first, then follow up with Vit. c.

Kind regards Sis.

Mommy Beyedew
How body?
Been following you silently. As I get motivation to type today, I say make I ask after you.

Abeg pray for me. I don't want to join you people just yetgrin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 3:12pm On May 22, 2017
are congratulations in order? grin

MizMyColi:
Jazzyjazz

Dunno if any mama has told you, but please you are not to give vit c in addition to the drugs.

Especially that coartem.

It weakens the potency. Finish the drugs first, then follow up with Vit. c.

Kind regards Sis.

Mommy Beyedew
How body?
Been following you silently. As I get motivation to type today, I say make I ask after you.

Abeg pray for me. I don't want to join you people just yetgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (2516) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.