Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,224 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Pix Of The Week: Nigeria's Football Professionals - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pix Of The Week: Nigeria's Football Professionals (949 Views)

Pix Of D Night / Hilarious Pix of d day / Finally This Is Pix Of Akpors & His Friend Akpororo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pix Of The Week: Nigeria's Football Professionals by Calebsky(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2012
Thank God its friday......

Enjoy my picture of the week showing Nigeria's football professionals.
Jonathan Drogba, Jega Messi, Obasanjo Ronaldo, Buhari Van Persie, Bakare Balotelli, Sambo Cech, Tinubu Van Bommel, Fashola Ferdinand.

Please help me beg them to stop playing with bombs. Their mates use leather not bomball. We are not complaining too much about the offside goals they score with our money, but whoever among them that introduced bomball in this game should remove illegal objects from the field.

Re: Pix Of The Week: Nigeria's Football Professionals by Calebsky(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2012
^I got it from a friend on fb
Re: Pix Of The Week: Nigeria's Football Professionals by Calebsky(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2012
I think IBB is not in the pitch because he retired long ago. He's now in the NFA (No F^ture A...i no fit finish am). i no dey o

(1) (Reply)

A True Crime Story / Why Do Police And Road Safety Officials Arrest Pple For Not Wearing Seatbelt / Jamaican Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.