Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? (9702 Views)

Few Nigerians Work As Cabin-Crew On International Airlines? / Nigerian Airline Collapses As Industry Struggles / What's Your Favorite Nigerian Airline And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by ismhab(m): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2012
where is Gas airline? That one na terrible thank God they are no longer in Nigerian soil.
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by dasparrow: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
O.D.B.:
keep flying chanchangi and you may never have a means to ever post in this world again

LOL grin
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by Slizbeat(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2012
Can i pick virgin atlantic?? Even the look of the plane alone will tell you and again it aint as noisy as Air Nigeria(the cargo). But as for local airlines, ARIK and IRS are great.
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by Raimond(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2012
Before the crash, Dana Air had the best service...Even to Good looking hostesses...and some decent gentlemen!
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2012
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2012
bravedude:

I am sorry to disappoint you,but i have no idea because Nigeria airlines ain't reliable.
Neither do I, I could have mentioned British airways or Airfrance but don't wanna derail thread.

gbokukueba: 2 weeks a go i flew on Aero from Accra to Lagos... Jesus!!! The crew is the most unprofessional i have ever encountered in my life. You can imagine coming from an Emirates Abidjan to Accra flight. Imagine an Air Hostess saying 'thanks' lipsrsealed then to cap it all up they were selling refreshments in the flight... undecided
haha, where u expecting her/him to hug you for flying with them? LOL, maybe you get more thank you's on a first class though. All I get on economy continental flights are "thank u or merci". Well, on a flight from Manchester to Paris on a British airline (It's bout 45min duration) and the air hostesses were selling refreshments as well so its not peculiar to naija alone.

I once flew bellview and the cabin crew were ok. But I have heard people say Dana has got very good cabin crew.
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by KokoBeware: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2012
Nigeria as a whole is terrible in the area of Customer service... from market woman to, small sales girl in a bar, to banks, to call centers.. they are so messed up and work as if dey where forced too...

@OP: i'll go with Dana.. they had the best service...Chachanghi.. just looks saddd...wonder what their recruitment is based on...
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by shilling(f): 4:25am On Jun 24, 2012
Don't know who's the best, but imo the worst would be arik or aero.
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by Meristem: 5:56am On Jun 24, 2012
Arik is the only airline in Nigeria as far as I am concerned, so the question of the BEST cabin crew does not arise.
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by Chegunn(m): 6:38am On Jun 24, 2012
SimonAndal: Am I allowed to nominate Emirates? I know they're not Nigerian but they're simply "sparkling!"
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by CHIMSKY(m): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2012
I thought I was the only one who noticed this ugly habit of Aero.I dont understand it.U payso much for the flight and then are asked to pay for refreshments.If not that Nigerians are uncooperative and always forming,people should simply boycott their food and bring in their own snacks.That should teach them a lesson!
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by shadys(f): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2012
Flew first nation abj-lag for the first time on 30th may as that was the only 8:30am flight available as the previous day was a public hols all flights where fully booked and i had an impromtu meeting to attend by 9am.The service mimicked Dana air in most ways e.g food packaging. Though the flight was almost empty(just about 20persons on board a 160 seater aircraft).only one female cabin crew member a white captain.i got back to abuja around 10:pm with the last flight. All thru d following day @work we all laughed at first nation for flying almost empty and imitating dana airline's services instead of thanking God for a safe flight .then 4 days after i was awake almost all nite trying to confirm names we thought "oh no cannot die now,too gentle,touched lives". Bottom line is thank God in evry situation. RIP Pastor Akin
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by gbokukueba(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
saxywale:
Neither do I, I could have mentioned British airways or Airfrance but don't wanna derail thread.

haha, where u expecting her/him to hug you for flying with them? LOL, maybe you get more thank you's on a first class though. All I get on economy continental flights are "thank u or merci". Well, on a flight from Manchester to Paris on a British airline (It's bout 45min duration) and the air hostesses were selling refreshments as well so its not peculiar to naija alone.

I once flew bellview and the cabin crew were ok. But I have heard people say Dana has got very good cabin crew.

My guy just normal courtesy even the way they ask you to something is more like a command...

KokoBeware: Nigeria as a whole is terrible in the area of Customer service... from market woman to, small sales girl in a bar, to banks, to call centers.. they are so messed up and work as if dey where forced too...

@OP: i'll go with Dana.. they had the best service...Chachanghi.. just looks saddd...wonder what their recruitment is based on...

You are absolutely correct there is nothing like Customer service in Nigeria.
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2012
Seriously?

When you're sitting in your chair at 35k feet and being hurtled at 350 miles an hour, does it really matter?

Age of the fleet, good maintenance records, average years of experience of the cockpit crew and in the type of aircraft flown, fuel quality, etc those are the important things.
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by Konnektions146(m): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
shadys: Flew first nation abj-lag for the first time on 30th may as that was the only 8:30am flight available as the previous day was a public hols all flights where fully booked and i had an impromtu meeting to attend by 9am.The service mimicked Dana air in most ways e.g food packaging. Though the flight was almost empty(just about 20persons on board a 160 seater aircraft).only one female cabin crew member a white captain.i got back to abuja around 10:pm with the last flight. All thru d following day @work we all laughed at first nation for flying almost empty and imitating dana airline's services instead of thanking God for a safe flight .then 4 days after i was awake almost all nite trying to confirm names we thought "oh no cannot die now,too gentle,touched lives". Bottom line is thank God in evry situation. RIP Pastor Akin

u know that even if it were just 5 passengers dat boarded dat aircraft, it would still fly,
as well 1stNation is an airline tryin to maake its mark..they need time to stabilize.

i ve done ARIK Air to calabar from Abuja dat we were not up to 10 passengers and dey flew.
if not cos of de recent air mishap with Dana and Air Nigeria management issues, Arik rarely get filled.

@OP,
Dana has it for me ,
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by Konnektions146(m): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
Re: Which Nigerian Airline Has The Best Cabin Crew? by Ojobojo1(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
Mbeki: Though Dana air may become extinct soonest, the few times I flew with them, their service was exceptional, the ladies were courteous, neat and presentable. Unlike Arik with their ugly, dirty, proud and rude crew members
wallahi na true

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is Canada Visa Fee In Nigeria 2018? – Check Out Visa Fees / Enqiry About Life In Norway / Celebrities You've Met On Board, Airports And Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.