Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Share The Craziest Moment You Had When U Come Across A Huge Sum Of Money. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share The Craziest Moment You Had When U Come Across A Huge Sum Of Money. (584 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD / The Craziest Things Money Can Buy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share The Craziest Moment You Had When U Come Across A Huge Sum Of Money. by larrysng(m): 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2012
Hello my people, there is this believe that when u come across a huge sum of money that u have never seen before, there is this kind of craziness or madness that u would demostrate to show ur hapiness.
For example, there is this my friend in our undergraduate days that come across some money then. Dat night, he spray the money on his bed & slept on it 4 dat night. He was so fil with joy dat everybody knws he won a jackpot.
Re: Share The Craziest Moment You Had When U Come Across A Huge Sum Of Money. by NnamdiN: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2012
In my 2nd year in school, I got a 50k bribe/coke from a sitting governor (as an observer) grin I used to dislike him but he's my best governor now lol won't mention his name unless u double the pay hehe. I'll never forget the honor of receiving something directly from a governor, no b only me sha, 15 of us wuda gotten 100k each only for some 15 goats to look for id cards and claim to be observers too mtchew thereby reducing it to 50k. But na the biggest amount person don dash me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Wants To Start Selling Law Books / Petroleum Laboratory Equipment / Can U Make Good Cold Starch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.