Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden (3056 Views)

Beginning Of The End Of Ajah Traffic / 2plot Of Land Located At The Round About Of Ajah-addo Road Onsale / Properties For Sale in ajah,festac,and satellite town,5 storey build fit 4 hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by macjive01: 3:52am On Jun 23, 2012
From the office of statistics Ikeja, 87% of houses in Ajah, Festac and festac extension, VGC and mayfair gardens are Igbo owned.

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/index.php?page=statistics-&mpid=215&mnusub=par&mnu=module

i am really weeping for Igbos, this is no longer funny.

The recent bomb blast in Abuja, if there is any casualty rest assured there is a 89% chance is it an IGBO!

Today its BH tmrw opc will start, i rather have igbos invest in Akwa-ibom and portharcourt than these hate-envy-feast-lands they are pouring Billions into.
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by macjive01: 4:04am On Jun 23, 2012
PLEASE ALL IGBO SHOULD ENDEAVOUR TO BUY A PROPERTY FROM THIS NASCENT DEVELOPMENT BY THE ENUGU STATE GOVERNMENT .

http://www.enugulifestyleandgolfcity.com/

LETS PUT HANDS TOGETHER AND DEVELOP OUR OWN LAND.

LAGOS WILL BE FLOODED IN 2027, A MASSIVE TSUNAMI IS ON COURSE TO HIT IT, TAKE THIS AS A WARNING - NOAH'S WARNING.

GET A FOOTHOLD IN THE EAST !!!!

The Palms Presidential Gardens consists of triple rated exclusive plots. The plot measures about 2,500m2 and each has a frontage of the Golf Course or Green Area.

These will be the most exclusive plots in the development. Although located within the secure Category A villages, the Palms Presidential plots will also have heightened security infrastructure around them.

Only residents of this community will have access to it and the amenities that will be located within it which includes a 9-Hole Golf Course. Owners of these plots will not be restricted to prescribed home design provided it fits with the general architectural theme of the city.

The Rose Gardens will comprise of executive homes. The plots of land in this area will measure about 1,500m2 . The purchaser will have complete flexibility with the home design provided it fits with the general architectural theme of Rose Gardensand the overall architectural guidelines for the city.

The architectural committee of the Enugu Lifestyle & Golf City must approve the plans prior to the commencement of the construction, and will continue to issue approvals at stipulated stages in the development to ensure conformity.

Geranium Gardens I consist of plots of land measuring about 1,200m2 . Each plot will either have a golf course, green area or water frontage.

As with the Rose Gardens, there will be no restriction to home designs provided it fits with the general architectural theme of Geranium Gardens I and the overall architectural guidelines for the city

Irresistible Upper middle income plots with golf course, green area and water frontage
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by Rhino5dm: 4:21am On Jun 23, 2012
Is portharcourt or akwa ibom ibo land? We can't they go back to east?

Everybody must answer im papa name. Parasites!

macjive01: From the office of statistics Ikeja, 87% of houses in Ajah, Festac and festac extension, VGC and mayfair gardens are Igbo owned.

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/index.php?page=statistics-&mpid=215&mnusub=par&mnu=module

i am really weeping for Igbos, this is no longer funny.

The recent bomb blast in Abuja, if there is any casualty rest assured there is a 89% chance is it an IGBO!

Today its BH tmrw opc will start, i rather have igbos invest in Akwa-ibom and portharcourt than these hate-envy-feast-lands they are pouring Billions into.

By the way, why is your link not going? Or are you trying to play ibo "sense"? Fuckatrd.
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by macjive01: 4:26am On Jun 23, 2012

The carnation gardens consist of plots of land measuring about 600m2. It will consist of standalone homes.

The house can be built to the purchasers specifications but the plan must be approved and must fit with the architectural guidelines of the city.

This is done in order to ensure effective development control.
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by macjive01: 4:27am On Jun 23, 2012

The plots of land in Daisy Gardens will measure an average of 750m2. Only predefined styles will be allowed on the these plots. These designs will consist of flats, apartments, or condos.

These homes will be built in multi-unit clusters. The purchaser will have complete flexibility with the home design provided it fits with the general architectural theme of Daisy Gardensand the overall architectural guidelines for the city

The Centenary Park will consist of plots of land primarily targeted at civil servants and entry home buyers. The land measures about 300 m2.

The plots of land situated within the Centenary Park will be fairly subsidized by the State Government for some of the qualifying civil servants.
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by macjive01: 4:28am On Jun 23, 2012
Plot Type Description Land Size Range (sqm ) Price/sqm Select
Palms Presidential Exquisite Presidential Plots with golf course, green area and water frontage. 2,176 - 2,895
N 16,000

Rose Gardens Executive plots without golf course, green area, or water frontage. 1,170 - 1,500
N 14,000

Centenary Park The Centenary Park will consist of plots of land primarily targeted at civil servants and entry home buyers. 212 - 360
N 14,000

Geranium Gardens I Irresistible Upper middle income plots with golf course, green area and water frontage. 1,013 - 1,131
N 16,000

Geranium Gardens II Charming Upper middle income plots without golf course, 1,000mgreen area, or water frontage. 1,013 - 1,131 N 14,000

Daisy Gardens Upper middle income plots for cluster developments. 701 - 778
N 14,000

Carnation Gardens Middle income plots for cluster home development 588 - 844
N 14,000

Almond Gardens Middle income plots for standalone developments. 251 - 353
N 14,000

DESCRIPTION OF PAYMENT PLAN
There are 3 (three) possible payment options you can choose from. Depending on the chosen payment option, you can enjoy up to 10% discount irrespective of the type of plot chosen in section B above. These options are listed and described below.
OPTION 1
ONE-off payment
(10% discount)
Total payment for the chosen plot is made only once without any outstanding balance payment. This option attracts 10% discount. OPTION 2
Payment in 2 instalments
(5% discounts)
Total payment for the chosen plot is made two times and within space of 90 days. The first instalment/payment is expected to be at least 25% of total cost of chosen plot. This option attracts 5% discount. OPTION 3
Payment in 5 instalments
(14-month plan with 0% discount)
Total payments for the chosen plot are made five times and within a space of 14months. The first instalment/payment is expected to be at least 5% of total cost of chosen plot while the 2nd instalment (25% of total plot price) is made two months later. The 3rd instalment (another 25% of plot price) is made within the next 3 months, while the 4th instalment (another 25% of plot price) is made within the next three months. The 5th instalment (remaining 20% of plot price) is expected to be made within the last three months of the 14-month window. This option attracts no discount.
Please note that there must be strict adherence to the payment terms and conditions as a default in payment at any stage leads to forfeit of this offer. In the event of default, the deposits shall be refunded without interest.

Also, be advised that this offer is hereby expressly made contingent upon your execution of the Deed of Sublease and Infrastructure Services Agreement; your undertaking to abide by all the Estate’s rules, guidelines and covenants as contained in the Estate’s Rules and Regulations; and any other Estate regulations made or to be made either by the estate managers, the estate board when constituted or any other authority on all estate related matters.

Option 1 (One-off payment 10% discount)
Option 2 (Payment in 2 installs 5% discount)
Option 3 (14-month plan with 0% discount)
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by Obiagu1(m): 4:38am On Jun 23, 2012
It's good they have included the price range but walahi, person go need mortgage for this one.
Love the Rose Garden cool
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by macjive01: 4:38am On Jun 23, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

By the way, why is your link not going? Or are you trying to play ibo "sense"? Fuckatrd.

what do u mean is Akwa-ibom and portharcourt igbo land?

did i say it is ?
Akwa-ibomite are not igbos they are majority Ibibios ,however since biblical era, no two peoples or tribes has known a greater bond like that shared between igbos and ibibios. ( we do compete, quarel and fight, but at the end of the day its brotherly tussle.)

They are a great allies of igbos, we have strong bond which has existed since the time of nri kingdom. 146 AD

They fought the Biafra war side by side with the Igbos. shedding blood and sweat for the greater liberation and actualization of a society built around the prism of a dream. An ideology. and a faith.

we believe in same ideology of hard work , education and integrity.
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by macjive01: 4:47am On Jun 23, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

then Portharcourt.

River state is not igbo, however it is majority igbo, combination of indigenous, settler, residents, igboid and igbos.
portharcourt is 100% igbos. with the understanding that that Ikwerre is Igbo.

100% of the real estate in portharcourt outside govt structures is owned by igbos.

porthacourt and Aba will soon, in no distant future co-join. (infact it is almost joint), that would accererate the rate of development in portharcourt, trader in aba could decide to live in portharcourt -by the sea and shuttle to aba - a travel time of 30 mins.

this would lure more igbo entrepreneurs and conglomerates to portharcourt.
providing mega jobs, prosperity and rapid development.
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by Rhino5dm: 4:49am On Jun 23, 2012
Why can't you go back to the east? Must you look back to "biblical" era or second century? Go and develop your land, simple.. What makes you think the ibibio won't turn their guns at you?

Anywayz. Gawa gawa!! Go sell!!!

macjive01:

what do u mean is Akwa-ibom and portharcourt igbo land?

did i say it is ?
Akwa-ibomite are not igbos they are majority Ibibios ,however since biblical era, no two peoples or tribes has known a greater bond like that shared between igbos and ibibios. ( we do compete, quarel and fight, but at the end of the day its brotherly tussle.)

They are a great allies of igbos, we have strong bond which has existed since the time of nri kingdom. 146 AD

They fought the Biafra war side by side with the Igbos. shedding blood and sweat for the greater liberation and actualization of a society built around the prism of a dream. An ideology. and a faith.

we believe in same ideology of hard work , education and integrity.

Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by Obiagu1(m): 4:53am On Jun 23, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Why can't you go back to the east? Must you look back to "biblical" era or second century? Go and develop your land, simple.. What makes you think the ibibio won't turn their guns at you?

Anywayz. Gawa gawa!! Go sell!!!

Why a Yoruba man should be interested in the affairs of the East is still a puzzle.
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by macjive01: 5:18am On Jun 23, 2012
Obiagu1:

Why a Yoruba man should be interested in the affairs of the East is still a puzzle.

you never see anything yet
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by Onlytruth(m): 5:38am On Jun 23, 2012
Obiagu1:

No, it is not a puzzle. It is the GIST of it all. They want us to develop their corner of Nigeria and leave the East.
Watch how they almost develop heart attack anytime we start talking about the East or planning to invest there. lol

The last Igbo brother I convinced to drop his Lekki plans, I gave him ONE argument; just one - SHOW ME A YORUBA MAN NO MATTER HOW RICH OR POOR THAT IS BUYING LAND IN ONITSHA OR OWERRI OR ENUGU. If you can find them, then, it is wise to continue buying and developing land in the West. He couldn't show, so I rested my case! cool
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by Akanbiedu(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2012
Clowns.
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by Lisa1: 8:03am On Jun 23, 2012
BUMPS
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by lagcity(m): 8:04am On Jun 23, 2012
Onlytruth:

No, it is not a puzzle. It is the GIST of it all. They want us to develop their corner of Nigeria and leave the East.
Watch how they almost develop heart attack anytime we start talking about the East or planning to invest there. lol

The last Igbo brother I convinced to drop his Lekki plans, I gave him ONE argument; just one - SHOW ME A YORUBA MAN NO MATTER HOW RICH OR POOR THAT IS BUYING LAND IN ONITSHA OR OWERRI OR ENUGU. If you can find them, then, it is wise to continue buying and developing land in the West. He couldn't show, so I rested my case! cool

You are just pathetic. Why would any sane man buy land in Owerri or Enugu? Are you out of your FVCKING mind?!!! grin grin grin I spent one semester in F.G.C Enugu b4 my Father came to get me. Land of Cannibals.
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by joeyfire(m): 8:50am On Jun 23, 2012
You mean you have ventured outside of yorubaland and you're still reasoning like this? Na lie you never attended FGC Enugu. There are hundreds of yorubas in that school who have absolutely no problem so quit throwing stones at what u know nada before I expose you

lagcity:

You are just pathetic. Why would any sane man buy land in Owerri or Enugu? Are you out of your FVCKING mind?!!! grin grin grin I spent one semester in F.G.C Enugu b4 my Father came to get me. Land of Cannibals.

Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by Obiagu1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2012
Onlytruth:

That's a very good argument to use. My friend has changed his mind too about building in Lagos but hasn't made up his mind where to build a house in the East, he grew up in Lagos and doesn't know the East much. He's still spending money on the one in his village so will have enough time to make up his mind.
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by macjive01: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2012
Tell ur friend to build in Enugu or Owerri for now
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by munky(m): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2012
every topic on Nairaland is one big ethnic tussle.. the igbo man should go back to the east? leave lagos for the westerners? and we are all nigerians. how can we defeat the major problem of Nigeria which is insecurity and corruption when there is no atom of mutual respect. truth be told, the yorubas need igbos in d west, likewise the igbos need the yourbas. the earlier we start co-operating the better for our children.

anyways nairaland is becoming too boring with all these ethnic/tribal tussles. Enough is Enough..
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by macjive01: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2012
na u know, despite the efforts of igbos to be one Nigeria, putting effort, enormous effort in developing the resident states yet they are always slighted and abused at every opportunity.

i tell you the only thing the west has on igbo is the seaport in lagos. once akwaibom completes their deep seaport , i tell u lagos population will be halved.
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by munky(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
to the yoruba man that is calling Igbos parasites just because they are developing where they live and do business. I can only say you have a myopic view of the world. you need to travel out of western nigeria, and nigeria as a whole. Its like saying to the yorubas in UK and US to leave, cos its not their ancestral land.

how would u feel if someone said yorubas should leave UK and US.... we all looking for where we can put food on the table and live well.. what is wrong with that.
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by thebay512: 12:01am On Jun 25, 2012
[b]Please enlighten me; where are Dangote's investments and where is he from, MTN, Shoprite, Etisalat etc where are they all from? Abiola (May his soul rest in Peace) has investments all over Nigeria and beyond, including Enugu and PH. Alhaji Kazaure has one of the biggest rice Farm/milling establishment in Adani (Anambra state), he also has a house there where he stays when he comes. People from all over the world are still investing in Afghanistan (a war region) as we speak. Bolingo (May his soul rest in peace) was one of the largest real estate owners in the former 'East Germany' before they rejoined 'West Germany' to become one country and he reapead handsomely afterwards. Bottom line - You guys should reason beyond this your ignorant tribal sentiments and focus on what is actually ailing Nigeria, which includes CORRUPTION AND IGNORANCE.

@OP
You can market your property better and devoid of this tribal distraction and fear mongering because you do have a good product, simple! Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Efik, Ibibio, Ghana, Togo etc, anyone can buy there and benefit from it either as an investment or personal use. I will get one or more myself for my family for the future, but NOT because of your tactic and NOT from you (You have a wrong and short-sighted mindset). Goodluck![/b]
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by macjive01: 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
^^^^ sorry but i dont get u.
Re: Jesus! Igbos Own 87% Percent Of Ajah, Festac And Vgc, Mayfair Garden by macjive01: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2012
cough cough

(1) (Reply)

7-bedroom Duplexes For Sale @ Owerri, Imo State. / Good And Reliable Pop And Pvc Expert In Nigeria / Milverton Estate, Lekki: 3 Bedroom Flat {serviced} Letting & Sales with Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.