Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Why R Most Nairalanders So Insultive? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why R Most Nairalanders So Insultive? (832 Views)

Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? / Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive And Abusive / Why Won't Most Nairalanders Post Pictures On Their Profiles ? (2) (3) (4)

Why R Most Nairalanders So Insultive? by prettyjulie(f): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
Ȋ̝̊̅ have noticed dat most nairalanders aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ often insulting posters or better still fault finders,some don't even contribute to wateva post dat has bin put up instead all D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do Ȋ̝̊̅§ find fault or insult people who have better things to say,it often scares pple away from bringing up a new post which Ȋ̝̊̅§ very unfair,Ȋ̝̊̅ wonder why it has to be so
Re: Why R Most Nairalanders So Insultive? by werepeLeri: 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
because this is cyber space- they hide behind their computers to throw insults to people they cant even tie their shoe strings in real life, just because everyone is anonymous.
Re: Why R Most Nairalanders So Insultive? by MrsChima(f): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2012
If they were insultive offline then what would your excuse be? They are being anonymous face to face? Believe it or not...there are people who are worse OFFLINE and online just make it less brutal.

werepeLeri: because this is cyber space- they hide behind their computers to throw insults to people they cant even tie their shoe strings in real life, just because everyone is anonymous.
Re: Why R Most Nairalanders So Insultive? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
If they were insultive offline then what would your excuse be? They are being anonymous face to face? Believe it or not...there are people who are worse OFFLINE and online just make it less brutal.

I can attest to that. Some NLers have told me they are worse off than the character they display on here.
Re: Why R Most Nairalanders So Insultive? by MrCork17: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2012
prettyjulie: Ȋ̝̊̅ have noticed dat most nairalanders aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ often insulting posters or better still fault finders,some don't even contribute to wateva post dat has bin put up instead all D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do Ȋ̝̊̅§ find fault or insult people who have better things to say,it often scares pple away from bringing up a new post which Ȋ̝̊̅§ very unfair,Ȋ̝̊̅ wonder why it has to be so

Sweeeery I truly agree... so whats your name??smiley
Re: Why R Most Nairalanders So Insultive? by 19naia(m): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2012
Not only nairaland...It is in all Internet chat sites with no strict enforcement of conduct....I travel many countries around the world and use the local internet forums to gain information about those countries..The only social forums where i dont get insults,are from the country forums where very few people comment or reply at all.....Insults,i leave alone,difference of opinion?,i respect even if i disagree....Take it easy and be glad every one is not in person scrapping it out....

Re: Why R Most Nairalanders So Insultive? by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 24, 2012
Yeah man.

Absolutely NO home training.
Rude, obnoxious, offensive...the whole shibang!

....It's a good thing this doesn't apply to me. undecided
Re: Why R Most Nairalanders So Insultive? by Youngpo413: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
Yeah man.

Absolutely NO home training.
Rude, obnoxious, offensive...the whole shibang!

....It's a good thing this doesn't apply to me. undecided
abi?

The Nairaland Of My Dreams. / Did Cbn Consulthe Igp Before Deciding To Convert Some Naira Notes Into Coins? / Seun Pls Help