Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Cement, Diesel, Kerosene And Petrol Delivery/supplies In Trailer And Tanker Load - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Cement, Diesel, Kerosene And Petrol Delivery/supplies In Trailer And Tanker Load (700 Views)

Bulk/large Purchase Of DPK (kerosene)and Tanker Truck For Hire. / Cement, Diesel, Kerosene And Petrol Delivery/supplies In Trailer And Tanker Load / Hologram Supplies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cement, Diesel, Kerosene And Petrol Delivery/supplies In Trailer And Tanker Load by Waylee09: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2012
If you need the delivery/supplies of cement, diesel, kerosene and petrol in large quantities? Then, I’m the one you need for prompt deliveries. Call 07035501257. Price will be discussed when call/contact is made. Thank you.
Re: Cement, Diesel, Kerosene And Petrol Delivery/supplies In Trailer And Tanker Load by scottng(m): 1:04am On Jun 24, 2012
Good day sir,am leo scott by name,a facilitator of oil and gas,I was going members profile to Ơ̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ who I can deal with,so I saw ur add so I fill I should msg u to Ơ̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ what we can do 2geda,ur ago supplier is it in liters or mt?and ur cement,pls do get back to me on my email or call me. Leoscott6@aol.com my phone numbers are 07039227725 and 08155489092,pls do get back to me...scott
Re: Cement, Diesel, Kerosene And Petrol Delivery/supplies In Trailer And Tanker Load by scottng(m): 1:07am On Jun 24, 2012
Good day sir,am leo scott by name,a facilitator of oil and gas,I was going members profile to Ơ̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ who I can deal with,so I saw ur add so I fill I should msg u to Ơ̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ what we can do 2geda,ur ago supplier is it in liters or mt?and ur cement,pls do get back to me on my email or call me. Leoscott6@aol.com my phone numbers are 07039227725 and 08155489092,pls do get back to me...scott

(1) (Reply)

WE Are M &E Contractors,we Sell And Install Security Systems And More Veiw Pics. / $$$**nigerians In Malaysia Who Need Easy Access To Transfer Money**$$$ / Pure & Bottled Water Factory For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.