Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture (33448 Views)

D'banj's Fan Cuts His Curly Hair To Look Like Him. / Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) / T-Pain Cuts His Dreadlocks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by 9zeros(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2012
he looks like dare art alade.
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by Ezeufi: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2012
All the thieves in retardeen government have short, "responsible looking hair". All big time criminals of every political persuasion in nigeria have this short hair. Yet some goats relate responsibility of a man to the length of his hair. This intellectual lazyness of not being able to see the intrinsic nature of an individual's character, but summing them up by the external look of their appearances is another reason why this country is in the mess. I would rather trust a dreadlocked responsible person than a "responsible looking", short haired pastor.

4 Likes

Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by dacool1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
afam4eva: The guy don resemble person.
So wetin him resemble before
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by kokabiel(f): 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
Ezeufi: All the thieves in retardeen government have short, "responsible looking hair". All big time criminals of every political persuasion in nigeria have this short hair. Yet some goats relate responsibility of a man to the length of his hair. This intellectual lazyness of not being able to see the intrinsic nature of an individual's character, but summing them up by the external look of their appearances is another reason why this country is in the mess. I would rather trust a dreadlocked responsible person than a "responsible looking", short haired pastor.

Just how many intellectuals were you expecting to find on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by MissEZ(f): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2012
Ezeufi: All the thieves in retardeen government have short, "responsible looking hair". All big time criminals of every political persuasion in nigeria have this short hair. Yet some goats relate responsibility of a man to the length of his hair. This intellectual lazyness of not being able to see the intrinsic nature of an individual's character, but summing them up by the external look of their appearances is another reason why this country is in the mess. I would rather trust a dreadlocked responsible person than a "responsible looking", short haired pastor.

Haha as much as i see where you are coming from, you still cannot change the fact that we are judged by our looks for the most part. For instance if you have a business board meeting, and a lady wearing a very short mini skirt and boob tube walks in with excessive make up, tell me that your first thought will be, aah see my business partner and that you will gladly introduce her to other board members? :-). Same goes for a scruffy guy walking into a business meeting looking all haired up...lol...

I am not saying that such people cannot be responsible or even intellectually sound, but we really are judged by the way we look. By the way your claim that such intellectual laziness happens only in Nigeria is false. In the US, UK or anywhere in the world, people are judged based on first appearance. I know people who did not get jobs they were qualified for because they had tattoos or piercings and stuff. On a professional level those are acceptable if you are going into an industry where such are accepted. In an ideal world, people should not be judged on first appearance, unfortunately that is not the case, and i doubt that you can claim that you have never done that before. IF you havent, then u must be a saint smiley

1 Like

Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by fubbyy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2012
This guy na fine boy joor, even when he had that dread he was cute and cuter now,
I wonder y many people used to say his ugly, anyway beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

To me he's fine and finer than terry G
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by Hoodrat(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2012
I look way cuter on dread than him.. Well I wont be cutting mine sooner.
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
He looks better BUT somehow he has lost his personality in the industry . The dreadlocks was what his fans identified him with . Going from braids / dreadlocks to a fresh cut has worked for some musicians example Mario and has failed some musicians example Busta Rhymes and Ludacris.
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by omoajiri(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2012
sammisra: truely if he is a muslim,that means he help his self.
I beg where u hear say d dude claimed 2 b a muslim? I doubt d@,pls enlighten me.
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by flexdee(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2012
He looks better now.
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by Mcleo007(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2012
Wow! Dude could be this handsome? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2012
He looks better unlike b4
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by pendusky(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2012
No shaking!
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
Fine boy no pimples. Never new Timaya is this good looking. #Lili Lili fine bouy, i tell ya!
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by BusHouse(m): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2012
bigx: Viewing this topic: christkid, akanezek, lazbay, gl450, kingsley147, ypad, Miss EZ(f), toluleke(m), login123, Riel99, Piyke, a1solution(m), OAM, carsellerz, jidody(m), espn(m), B-autos, s4d(m), colban, kosire, zicobaba(m), chicsdbabe, Zediccus(m), dohyn(m), utch(m), queenasasili(f), ebonyfades, Samie9396, Don Tim(m), funkydot(f), Ansgarkel, jnuella, zylla(m), Fathai, sweet-easy(m), the_coming, kingdotman, buchio7(m), choco diva, Slimgrace(f), aderemi457(m), iam_shegz, Bodmit, crackhouse, Sarah a(f), ayeni234(m), CuteTj(m), Kneth, cy4ril, Flameboy26(m), naijaspeak(m), fittty(m), monetizd(m), Awofilip(m), gbogboti, chinco19(f), lazzy terry and 110 guest(s)

grin
Why my name no dey, Or na ges wrk?
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by Ninilowo(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2012
Nnamdi99: he looks good now than b4 that he resembled a mad man

Yes.
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by blessed4ril(f): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
Luks more cute jare...
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by Udodignity: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2012
when l first listened to Timaya's Ogologo mma aya,l took him for a christian musician. But now, i know the truth.
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by medotorres(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2012
wow this is unbeliveable so timaya is dite handsome whoa i think psuare peter should emulate timaya for dis good work on his hair, i luv dat timaya
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by medotorres(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
wow this is unbeliveable so timaya is this handsome whoa i think psquare peter should emulate timaya for dis good work on his hair, i luv dat timaya
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by muumuu(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
he wanna look responsible for his daghter ,thou he has been saying he will cut it since last year.............new look more money and new swagg
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by Raimond(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
He looks much better without it!
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2012
is he going for a job interview?
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by 9zeros(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
fubbyy: This guy na fine boy joor, even when he had that dread he was cute and cuter now,
I wonder y many people used to say his ugly, anyway beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

To me he's fine and finer than terry G
u mean terry da chimp?
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by 47vidscom: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2012
thats kul, timaya re-branding......47vids hav talk...check my website out...peace..Many naija things there..
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by stpat1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
when the benjamins is running low, ppl reason better.
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2012

Please help me tell all the WHITE mora fuckas also!!!
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by bigfat01: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2012
[size=30pt]lol[/size]
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by cantell(m): 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Short hair on Black men is the ideal.

I never understand dreads and braids and . . . . anywaz, I was born in a village and raised by a village sha.
No wonder!
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by teejan: 11:47pm On Jun 23, 2012
monkey,another fisherman like fatnosed jona!
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by Callimo(m): 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
We have always told T-Man dat clean cut go push am forth. Now see as all man de use am shine for NL.

Good he finally cut the dred so the new born can recorgnise the father from ....... grin grin grin

Ekperi...!!!! All of us here de hail..oo. When you de come 'Up stairs', we de miss u die.
Re: TIMAYA Cuts His Dread.checkout D Exclusive Picture by sandy409(m): 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2012
Dread or no dread, 'timaya' is still 'timaya'. Any which level him know say he dey represent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Meets Beyonce's Mum,Tina Knowles(photo) / Hafiz Rejects Tonto Dikeh’s Pregnancy Claim? - Instagram User @Alejandrosolis902 / Omg He's Alive: 2pac Spotted At 2014 Bet Awards [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.