Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Atheist In Indonesia Jailed For 2 Years+ Because He Doesnt Believe In God! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist In Indonesia Jailed For 2 Years+ Because He Doesnt Believe In God! (3491 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Only Fools Say There Is No GOD. Come I Here And Prove He Doesnt Exist / Locked Up For Being An Atheist In Nigeria. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist In Indonesia Jailed For 2 Years+ Because He Doesnt Believe In God! by Avicenna: 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2012
logicboy01:
Me too!
I assume you will also be a hardcore Ps3 gamer!!
Seems like things like that are common among atheists.

One more thing,
Is pork sweet?grin
I have never eaten it before, you see
Re: Atheist In Indonesia Jailed For 2 Years+ Because He Doesnt Believe In God! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
Avicenna:

Watch Naruto and bleach and all the other animes. I will recommend hajime no ippo if you are into boxing. They are very good. No ulterior motives, I swia

I went through a few pages of hajime no ippo on mangareader.net and it looked ok. There was no suspicious anything about it, so why did you say 'no ulterior motives'?
Re: Atheist In Indonesia Jailed For 2 Years+ Because He Doesnt Believe In God! by logicboy01: 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
Avicenna:
I assume you will also be a hardcore Ps3 gamer!!
Seems like things like that are common among atheists.

One more thing,
Is pork sweet?grin
I have never eaten it before, you see

Hardcore ps3 gamer indeed! Nairaland is the only thing keeping me off my ps3 now.

As for pork, I hardly eat pork but it is sweet. It is just like beef but a slightly different taste.
Re: Atheist In Indonesia Jailed For 2 Years+ Because He Doesnt Believe In God! by logicboy01: 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
fellis:

I went through a few pages of hajime no ippo on mangareader.net and it looked ok. There was no suspicious anything about it, so why did you say 'no ulterior motives'?

Hajime no ippo is crazy! You have to see the fights. However, there was only one black boxer who was quite fake.
Re: Atheist In Indonesia Jailed For 2 Years+ Because He Doesnt Believe In God! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2012
[size=2pt]Lol, fcking weeaboos[/size]

I think I'll try to watch the stuff on TV instead, seems merely reading it online will not do justice to it. smiley
Re: Atheist In Indonesia Jailed For 2 Years+ Because He Doesnt Believe In God! by Avicenna: 12:18am On Jun 25, 2012
fellis:

It won't deconvert you or something.........I dunno
Re: Atheist In Indonesia Jailed For 2 Years+ Because He Doesnt Believe In God! by Avicenna: 12:19am On Jun 25, 2012
logicboy01:

Hardcore ps3 gamer indeed! Nairaland is the only thing keeping me off my ps3 now.

As for pork, I hardly eat pork but it is sweet. It is just like beef but a slightly different taste.

Haha,
Birds of a feather sha.....

Pork, here I come.
Re: Atheist In Indonesia Jailed For 2 Years+ Because He Doesnt Believe In God! by Avicenna: 12:26am On Jun 25, 2012
logicboy01:

Hajime no ippo is crazy! You have to see the fights. However, there was only one black boxer who was quite fake.
Bloody jason ozuma! Fall ma hand o.
I don't follow it anymore. The manga is slow and frustrating. Hope they complete the anime.

Favorite part-oh man, all the fights are my favorite. Dempsey roll, gazelle punch,liver blow and you are finished!
Re: Atheist In Indonesia Jailed For 2 Years+ Because He Doesnt Believe In God! by Avicenna: 12:29am On Jun 25, 2012
fellis: [size=2pt]Lol, fcking weeaboos[/size]

I think I'll try to watch the stuff on TV instead, seems merely reading it online will not do justice to it. smiley
And you ignored my inquiries. Maybe some day sha.

Hajime no ippo manga won't do justice at all. Watch the anime. Even if you don't like boxing, you will feel drawn in. How those mangakas( manga writer) do that, I will never know.
Re: Atheist In Indonesia Jailed For 2 Years+ Because He Doesnt Believe In God! by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2012
Avicenna:
Hajime no ippo manga won't do justice at all. Watch the anime. Even if you don't like boxing, you will feel drawn in. How those mangakas( manga writer) do that, I will never know.

I'll see if I can get it free online, but not now cos I'm browsing on someone else's laptop for now, when I get mine back from the repairer's that's when I'll be able to do all the downloading I want.
Avicenna:
And you ignored my inquiries
Oh no I didn't ignore them. I didn't think you were serious.
So you said;
I remember what you said perfectly. You were the only one that seemed to understand a little bit. But I was surprised that you believed so strongly. I wanted to know exactly why. It seems you are afraid of the unknown and a believer in the afterlife. I am sorry but there's no evidence for both. I refuse to take them on faith.
If you have any other reason(s) for your faith, I'd like to know.

Yes you're correct, I am afraid of the afterlife but that isn't the only reason I'm still theist. Reading the Qur'an also played a big part. And lastly, most of the time, I get premonitions that are shockingly accurate so I believe that a spiritual realm does exist, even if we cannot proove or explain it.

Re: Atheist In Indonesia Jailed For 2 Years+ Because He Doesnt Believe In God! by Avicenna: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2012
fellis:

I'll see if I can get it free online, but not now cos I'm browsing on someone else's laptop for now, when I get mine back from the repairer's that's when I'll be able to do all the downloading I want.

Oh no I didn't ignore them. I didn't think you were serious.
So you said;

Yes you're correct, I am afraid of the afterlife but that isn't the only reason I'm still theist. Reading the Qur'an also played a big part. And lastly, most of the time, I get premonitions that are shockingly accurate so I believe that a spiritual realm does exist, even if we cannot proove or explain it.

I'm carefully perusing the Quran again. Trying to see whatever I missed.

I m planning something. Hope you will still be here to defend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If God Is Love, Why Did He Hate Esau? / Salvation Ministries Celebrates Her 20th Anniversary In Grand Style / How The Watchtower Was Financed (pre-1990) - The Hidden Facts Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.