Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,730 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Can A Man With As Gynotype Marry A Woman With Ac Gynotype - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can A Man With As Gynotype Marry A Woman With Ac Gynotype (2241 Views)

Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) / Woman With HIV Abandoned In Ibadan And Left To Die (Photos) / Photo: Please When The Gynotype Says NO Don't Say YES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man With As Gynotype Marry A Woman With Ac Gynotype by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2012
I wolud really appriciate a sincere advice from the people in the house about this issue.
My gynotype is AC and my girl friend is AS, we actully planned to marry only to discover our gynotype a coulpe of months back.
is there any risk should we go ahead and marry each other or we should just call it quit.
I really luv her and would not want to loose her.
I need ur contributions please.
Re: Can A Man With As Gynotype Marry A Woman With Ac Gynotype by naijalodge(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2012
@op
i can swear that after all i've read about genetics,i hav'nt seen any genotype like ac,bt if u were trying to say AS,then yes,there is a probabilty of u getting an AA,2 carryer(AS) and one SS,bt with proper monitring and advice from ur doctor,u can scale through nt having an SS,bt its a risk..
Re: Can A Man With As Gynotype Marry A Woman With Ac Gynotype by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2012
@naijalodge I really appriciate ur post and never knew of gynotype AC b4 now not until my last blood test where i was told dat i am ac and it is much better than as. But i am stil not clear if i can go ahead with my proposed plan cos from my findings, sc is milder dan as. Any constructive ans would go a long way in helping me
Re: Can A Man With As Gynotype Marry A Woman With Ac Gynotype by naijalodge(m): 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2012
oluole: @naijalodge I really appriciate ur post and never knew of gynotype AC b4 now not until my last blood test where i was told dat i am ac and it is much better than as. But i am stil not clear if i can go ahead with my proposed plan cos from my findings, sc is milder dan as. Any constructive ans would go a long way in helping me
or do they mean ac meaning A carryer,and SC meaning S carryer?..

(1) (Reply)

Weird Facts About Sagging Breast / My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 / If You Successfully Treated Stomach Ulcers, Please Share Your Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.