Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Give An Advice To This Confused University Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Give An Advice To This Confused University Student (1223 Views)

Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. / Covenant University Student Suspended For Watching Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give An Advice To This Confused University Student by Mankind8(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2012
Listen to this story & have a say:
Powered by:
MANKIND8

"Am a student of a university, I live in the hostel. We are four people in my room. One of my roommates; 'JAMES' is more intelligent and he do help us in our Assignments. But he have never come to school with foodstufs, He only just depend on our food. We knw that he is not frm poor home, he always collect all his allowance in money form from his parent but will never buy or get food stuff. He even cook our foods anytime at his will. We are only just happily unhappy. Now, last time, at our absent, he went as far as the point of bringing 5 of his friends and Cook for them, (our own food stuf o). we asked him, what happend to our raw RICE, and he said he kuk it for him and his friends when he was hungry. Now, this has even grown worst to point of Him sending his friends to come to our room and cook for him. Sometimes, He even uses our Bafin_Soap to watch His cloth. We are just tired and FeedUp. ADVICE ME!!!
WHAT SHOULD WE DO TO HIM?"
Re: Give An Advice To This Confused University Student by sandy409(m): 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2012
Sorry,to say- u be d mugu, d guy na master. Wat stops u 4rm doin ur assignment urself, or r u in sch 4 sum1 else's, wise up.
Re: Give An Advice To This Confused University Student by Eddyinwang(f): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2012
Y nt tell him how u guys feel.i beliv he continued dat way because u guys neva drew d line.
Re: Give An Advice To This Confused University Student by Mankind8(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
Y
Re: Give An Advice To This Confused University Student by Mankind8(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
Y no ans yet
Re: Give An Advice To This Confused University Student by Mankind8(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hmm
Re: Give An Advice To This Confused University Student by Odunnu: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2012
No answer yet? Those posts/advices above are not enough?
Re: Give An Advice To This Confused University Student by Ninilowo(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2012
The guy is a cultist lookinng for avenue to put u in trouble. My advice: una don enter one chance already, keep enduring or stay off campus.
Re: Give An Advice To This Confused University Student by Alaafialoro(m): 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
Helping you with your assignment is not enough reason for him to become a parasite. Call him and explain things to him(since you are friends),but if there is no changes,let him know what he should touch and what he should not(I mean your foodstuff). I had similar encounter about 3years ago,one of my roommates used to spend his money on clothes,shoes and co,I and my other roommate starved him for sometime,consequentialy he later came to beg us and changed as well.
On a different note,try to improve on your spellings. Thank you.
Re: Give An Advice To This Confused University Student by Sammy107d(m): 1:13am On Oct 29, 2012
Please invest special effort into improving your quality of writing. Reading good literature should help, not these nigerian authors of 'ten ways to get handsome' self-help(?) titles. Chimamanda's writing style is fluid and easy to learn.... I would have scolded a secondary school child if he'd written this.
Re: Give An Advice To This Confused University Student by GreenBobo: 1:39am On Oct 29, 2012
Guy make una call am to order...orr he will keep dancing to the favourable music that you guys are playing for him!!
Re: Give An Advice To This Confused University Student by beshiman(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hmm, too bad.
I guess what's trying to do is to reward himself for what he is doing for you guys.
Well, what you need to do is to call him to order and improve by solving your assignment yourself.
More so, if you still find the assignment difficult, find someone else to solve it for you.
Re: Give An Advice To This Confused University Student by KylaBlackwell: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
University life is the most interesting part of life then all over life. you can enjoy life without any tension. This will be the most memorable thing in your life and they can buy term papers online to finish their tasks. University is the platform where you feel and grow like an adult person.
Re: Give An Advice To This Confused University Student by pegix(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Even if he is the most intelligent person in the universe it doesn't matter
If he refuses to contribute by bringing his own share of food to school stop cooking together
As u say hin sabi book, na head james wan use for una
Sharp guy.....baba go dey fresh , ballin softly with d money grin

(1) (Reply)

What Would We Have Been Doing In Our Youth If There Was No Educational System? / Students Write What Might Be Last UTME / School Fees Of Top Private Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.