Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Wenger: Manchester City & Barcelona Have Tried To Destroy My Work - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wenger: Manchester City & Barcelona Have Tried To Destroy My Work (1466 Views)

Van Gaal Talks United, Mourinho, Chelsea, City, Barcelona, Title And His Plans!! / Barcelona Have Beaten Chelsea To Signing Of €35m Arda Turan / Manchester City - Barcelona Preview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wenger: Manchester City & Barcelona Have Tried To Destroy My Work by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2012
Arsene Wenger has accused Manchester City and Barcelona of trying to destroy his work at Arsenal.

Last summer saw former club captain Cesc Fabregas leave north London to join Spanish giants Barcelona while French duo Samir Nasri and Gael Clichy were lured away by Premier League champions Manchester City.

And the 62-year-old manager admitted he has found it frustrating watching his young stars leave the Emirates at an age when he believes they could have driven the Gunners to that ever-elusive trophy.
"Sometimes people try and destroy your work," the 62-year-old told De Telegraaf.

"I lost Nasri, Clichy and Fabregas at an age when they could have made the difference for Arsenal."

Arsenal have already added Lukas Podolski to their ranks this summer, and Wenger has confirmed that a deal for Montpellier striker Olivier Giroud is close to completion.
Re: Wenger: Manchester City & Barcelona Have Tried To Destroy My Work by femzy(m): 3:46am On Jun 24, 2012
So you do sports? smiley
Source please....
Re: Wenger: Manchester City & Barcelona Have Tried To Destroy My Work by phorget(m): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2015
Nah wa o... Dis kain outdated news.
Re: Wenger: Manchester City & Barcelona Have Tried To Destroy My Work by MrCork: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Arsene Wenger has accused Manchester City and Barcelona of trying to destroy his work at Arsenal.

Last summer saw former club captain Cesc Fabregas leave north London to join Spanish giants Barcelona while French duo Samir Nasri and Gael Clichy were lured away by Premier League champions Manchester City.

And the 62-year-old manager admitted he has found it frustrating watching his young stars leave the Emirates at an age when he believes they could have driven the Gunners to that ever-elusive trophy.
"Sometimes people try and destroy your work," the 62-year-old told De Telegraaf.

"I lost Nasri, Clichy and Fabregas at an age when they could have made the difference for Arsenal."

Arsenal have already added Lukas Podolski to their ranks this summer, and Wenger has confirmed that a deal for Montpellier striker Olivier Giroud is close to completion.

^^^^Kaii
i see booobsi...Sweeney you need to Shange yor skin color thou
undecided
Re: Wenger: Manchester City & Barcelona Have Tried To Destroy My Work by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^Kaii
i see booobsi...Sweeney you need to Shange yor skin color thou
undecided
Alright, anything for you. If Toke can bleach for maje who am I not to bleach for you. Send me money for cream.

(1) (Reply)

Under-17 World Cup Final:David Mark Leads FG Delegation. / SEE PICTURE: Fans Welcome Podolski As He Lands In Italy To Sign Deal. / Bet9ja Daily Predict #zero_risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.