Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi (10334 Views)

Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 / Read How This 5 Years Old Boy Could Get To Lionel Messi / Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by swtchicgurl: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2012
ajanaku2:

You are absolutely on point! His Humility is extreme to a Fault!

Honestly, I'm learning seriously from him how to combine success and humility.
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by kaz4sure: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2012
Happy 25th bday to my football idol...King Lionel Messi aka anjonu, god of soccer, 3time world best and still counting, LLNP........I wish to be with messi now

Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by naijalodge(m): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2012
Amusaopeyemi: He's scored 281 professional goals, won 21 trophies & holds 19 World Records. Hez reallly a genius.
hahaha,let me add....apart from bacer,he is an average player,...when to football biggest competition(world cup) without scoring a single goal,hosted copa america 2011 in argentina,could not score a single goal also,nt to even top his group..,though u are an average player like suarez,painted by xavi and inesta,u still conide with fiffa and steal sneider's ballon'd'or, award that was surpose to be given to him,wow u are truely a genius..
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by Seyilome(m): 11:49am On Jun 24, 2012
My birthday mate i wish luck as we celebrate our day together,u are great THE LEGEND OF FOOTBALL MESSI.
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by JimOvia: 11:49am On Jun 24, 2012
Nairaland has become an avenue to discuss all manner of crap. Yet whenever I create a meaningful topic it never makes frontpage.
This particular thread will soon deviate into insults and tribal remarks.
That has been the trend I noticed in all nairaland threads.
Shame on Seun & Moderators.
Oya block my comment.

By the way messi will never get this message and doesn't know you guys exist.
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by kaz4sure: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2012
Na wa oooo, bad belle pple don enta discussion, see enemy of progress....messi is truly the best now, if una no gree, make una go hug transformer
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by naijalodge(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2012
ddippset: hands down the greatest footballer of our time. arguably the greatest footballer of all time. the whole world would love you if football did not become political. happy birthday leo.
if u are a great player,u can't play without xavi and iniesta,then u are an average player,lucky to be among those two genius...world best that could nt score a single goal in world cup,copa america,lost champions leauge to inter,they still award him,world best..do they even know the meaning of world best?..look fiffa rating is a big joke..
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by Amorrow50: 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2012
Baddest Boy On Point
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by Samito247(m): 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2012
leaks: [img]http://twitpic.com/show/large/9ztskh[/img]
He is the greatest player of his generation

he is 3 in one

he is the wind very hard to catch

when i grow up i wish to be like him grin

Happy birthday to Leo!! cool
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MESSIMERIZING MESSI@25!
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2012
ajanaku2:

Never compare Messi with any Footballer, old-school or present, not even Zidane!...Messi is in a Class of his own...Ko legbe rara! That Guy is a Demigod!

I'm entitled to my own opinion na...Messi is the best, no doubt but Zizou played extremely well for both club and country earning him champions league trophies and the world cup.
In the days of Zizou, we had lots of outstanding players unlike now that it's either Messi or Ronaldo + Zizou played for both Juve and Madrid and he was exceptional.
So, i'm gonna say it again, Messi is the best ever, save Zizou!
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by ddippset(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

have you ever stopped to ask yourself, what if zizzou had played for algeria his native country instead of france? Would he have won the world cup or the euros? Would he have won 3 ballon dors? Would it take anything from the player that he was? Messi needs no world cup for us to see the magic he can do with a football. He is the gretest of this generation and arguable the greatest of all time.

I'm entitled to my own opinion na...Messi is the best, no doubt but Zizou played extremely well for both club and country earning him champions league trophies and the world cup.
In the days of Zizou, we had lots of outstanding players unlike now that it's either Messi or Ronaldo + Zizou played for both Juve and Madrid and he was exceptional.
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by femzy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
4reigningqueen: I respect messi but when it was Mikels birthday in April,somebody opened a thread for him but nobody heard of it. Now its messis birthday and it made the front page of our own NAIRALAND. We are our biggest enemy not even jona.
My dear they are eras apart.

1 Like

Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by lafuria1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
What if what if, what if messi was left abadoned in his poor home with no club willing to help him medicaly and finacialy. Fate u say. A great player. Messi is a goal machine. Zizou was creative. Full stop.
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by ddippset(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2012
you see exactly my point when i say football don gone political? If i could see you i'd slap the taste out of your mouth and you 'ld never again play that xavi and iniesta card on messi all tru your natural life. did eto not play with xavi and iniesta and deco and ronaldinho? did trezeget not play with zidane and del piero? did c ronaldo not play with giggs and scholes?did de lima not play with zidane and figo? Did raul not play with zidane and figo? Did henry not play with bergkamp and vieira? Did drogba not play with lampard and essien? Does c ronaldo not play with kaka and ozil and alonso and de maria? Did they achieve what this 25 yr old did? So how does messi playing with xavi and iniesta tickle your butt hole so much? Pvssy!!!
naijalodge:
if u are a great player,u can't play without xavi and iniesta,then u are an average player,lucky to be among those two genius...world best that could nt score a single goal in world cup,copa america,lost champions leauge to inter,they still award him,world best..do they even know the meaning of world best?..look fiffa rating is a big joke..

1 Like

Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by tOppspOttBOY(m): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2012
feliz cumpleanos a Lionel Andres Messi el mejor jugador del mundo
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by rennylaw(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2012
@ 25 u are so humble and u still believe u can improve despite all the records u have broken! U are "EL phenomeno"- the phenomenon. Q. E. D. Happy birthday and keep ruling.
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by NoQualms1(f): 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

Off-topic, I like your signature.
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by Bastiger(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2012
Lionel,the best of the best.hapi birthday and neva stop those breathtaking moves.all the best.
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by IFELEKE(m): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2012
He is simply the best,others can fret but they cannot meet up with the test.
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by Dnaz(m): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2012
He is not d greatest footballer ever, he is not better dan zizzou and definitely not better dan Ronaldo dis Year. Anywaiz happy birthday Messi

1 Like

Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by lanrubi(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
baba nla HBD
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by Dextra(f): 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
I Love Messi!
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by howolorloh(m): 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
happy birthday olori of gbogbo futballer.
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by naijalodge(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
ddippset: you see exactly my point when i say football don gone political? If i could see you i'd slap the taste out of your mouth and you 'ld never again play that xavi and iniesta card on messi all tru your natural life. did eto not play with xavi and iniesta and deco and ronaldinho? did trezeget not play with zidane and del piero? did c ronaldo not play with giggs and scholes?did de lima not play with zidane and figo? Did raul not play with zidane and figo? Did henry not play with bergkamp and vieira? Did drogba not play with lampard and essien? Does c ronaldo not play with kaka and ozil and alonso and de maria? Did they achieve what this 25 yr old did? So how does messi playing with xavi and iniesta tickle your butt hole so much? Pvssy!!!
Shut up ur stinking mouth,what do u know about football?,did c.Ronaldo play with scholes and giggs alone?,CRonaldo played with any and every player he finds himself with,be it sporting lisbon,man utd,Real madrid, and even portugal,i believe u are even watching the euros,hope you see what we espect from a world best player(CR7),he gave man utd uefa champions leauge,premier leuge,fa cup,fiffa world club,carling,even won the world best player award,
He went to madrid,gave them copa de ray,spanish liga,won highest goal scorer both in man utd and real madrid,
He went to euros,single handedly gave portugal their victory against holand,also gave them ticket to semi final after scoring the only goal against czech which they will be playing against spain in semi,..look,what else do u expect from a world best player like ronaldo..thats what we re talking about...messi went to world cup,he could nt even score a single goal,he hosted 2011 copa america which is far easier tham euros,he could nt even score a single goal even after placing them in thesame group with cheap bolivia and colombia..,zidane gave madrid uefa champions leauge,gave france world cup..look messi is just an average player like suarez who just got painted by xavi and inesta..i believe messi's experience with argentina has taught him never to leave bacer...because if he cross his way to any other leauge,nt even premiership?,hmm..he should ask shevichenko what will happen to him...goat..
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2012
No Qualms:

Off-topic, I like your signature.

Tanx, senõrita. Urs aint bad too wink
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by naijalodge(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2012
who be all these fool when start to watch football from 2009,come here come they compare small messi with zidane?,una they mad,for messi time,na only Cronaldo they follow am drag world best,bt for zidane time,u get raul,ronaldinho,figo,carlos,del piero,ronaldo delima,henry,alan sherer...if u they talk of who fit carry ur team go higher level,u go call players like zidane,ronaldo delima,Cronaldo,Ronaldinho,raul,no bee messi when say if him no see xavi and iniesta,him no go fit play ball...look anyybody wheen compare small messi to zidane again eeeh,oromila go visit am..nonsense..
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by Celyt(f): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2012
Haba! Man utd and Real madrid fans stop d Messi hating, it will NEVER stop the rest of d world from acknowledging the PHENOMENAL, MESSI.
He meanders through a group of defenders, yet makes wonderful passes resultin to goals, most times, scores goals himself after the herculean tasks. THIS ALONE WAS NOT SEEN IN GREAT FOOTBALLERS OF THE PAST AND IS STILL YET TO BE SEEN IN GREAT FOOTBALLERS OF THE PRESENT!
Leo Messi, u may not read all the write- up by ur many lovers in nairaland, bt ur humility in all ur greatness and at a very young age, has made an impact to people world over.

Happy birthday and more glorious years ahead!
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2012
happy birthday.
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by ebamma(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2012
who dash am the best footballer ever,who be him the time pele,best,gerd mueller,romario,rivaldo,been dey terrorise defences.
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by Ltrust(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2012
Incredible with infectous humility but yet to win the world cup and score d blues....
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by honeric01(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2012
HBD
Re: Happy 25th Birthday To Lionel Messi by honeric01(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
HBD Messi, keep breaking Real Madrid and Manchester United's hearts while jogging with that of Arsenal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NPFL Super6: The Six Sides Battling For The League Title / Week 33 Pool Banker Room 2020: Please Proof Your Best Banker / Chiesa Gives Juventus Win Over Champions, Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.