Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

What Happens When A Muslim Is In A Gay Community? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Happens When A Muslim Is In A Gay Community? (922 Views)

A Straight Nairalander's Experience With A Gay Man At Jummat Prayer / Live Updates Of Our Sallah Day. Every Muslim Is Welcome / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When A Muslim Is In A Gay Community? by Cheers01: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2012
My girlfriend's favourite fashion store has many gay employees. She knows this because, she has worked as a supplier for them once. Now, they have a hijab wearing muslim sales attendant.

As someone who likes to think deeply about religious conundrums, I wonder whether muslim communities/clerics will agree with her current employment. However, I am happy to say that she seems to be loving her job as she loves fashion. I was discussing with her as my girlfriend was selecting clothes. She clearly loves her job. However, she is very western as she loves all the current pop and house music. She wants to go to Paris and Tokyo to enjoy the fashion scene! I wish her the best.
Re: What Happens When A Muslim Is In A Gay Community? by deols(f): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
logic now cheers?

you seem to love ur GF so much that hardly do u make a post without talking bout her. She must be really something undecided

about the hijab wearing lady working among gays, I see nothing wrong with that. If she was working in a gay business, that would av bn wrong. co-workers can be likened to neighbours and Islam teaches that we treat them well. their personal business is theirs especially when they dont interfere with our lives.
Re: What Happens When A Muslim Is In A Gay Community? by Cheers01: 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2012
deols: logic now cheers?

you seem to love ur GF so much that hardly do u make a post without talking bout her. She must be really something undecided

about the hijab wearing lady working among gays, I see nothing wrong with that. If she was working in a gay business, that would av bn wrong. co-workers can be likened to neighbours and Islam teaches that we treat them well. their personal business is theirs especially when they dont interfere with our lives.

So, Sharia law is docile to gays?

Why dont I believe you?
Re: What Happens When A Muslim Is In A Gay Community? by MacDaddy01: 2:49am On Jul 05, 2012
Re: What Happens When A Muslim Is In A Gay Community? by halalMACburger: 3:09am On Jul 11, 2012
I wonder how gay muslims feel. How do they mix religion with their lifestyle

(1) (Reply)

Creation Of Man: Allah The "All Knowing" / Basic Islamic Terms / Ramadan Diet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.