Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Why Are Some Xtians More Afraid Than Atheists Even When They Claim To Have God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Some Xtians More Afraid Than Atheists Even When They Claim To Have God? (713 Views)

Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / What The Nigerian Atheist Who Was Declared Insane Shows About Xtians And Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Xtians More Afraid Than Atheists Even When They Claim To Have God? by logicboy01: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2012
LOL......Why is it that some christians label pagans as devils and are afraid to asscociate with them? Why are christians afraid to allow their children play with other children of atheists/pagans? lets visit some common scenarios;

Going to a pagan's house;
stereotypical christian; this guy's house is demonic. God be with me. Blood of Jesus! shocked
stereotypical atheist; this guy is just practicing another fairytale religion cool

On dying
Stereotypical christian; when I die, I dont want to go to hell.
Stereotypical atheist; when I die, I become fertilizer cool

On allowing older teens (16-19) debate/be roomates with atheists/muslims/pagans etc
Stereotypical christian; a) My child, dont let them convert you. God be with you b) Hell no! my child will not associate with heathen!
Stereotypical atheist; My child, kill them with logic and reasoning, may the force be with you, young Jedi! cool grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Xtians More Afraid Than Atheists Even When They Claim To Have God? by ijawkid(m): 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2012
Oh I aint on that level....

I aint afraid of nothing...

I culd live with u in d same house..........
Re: Why Are Some Xtians More Afraid Than Atheists Even When They Claim To Have God? by logicboy01: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2012
ijawkid: Oh I aint on that level....

I aint afraid of nothing...

I culd live with u in d same house..........

You that has been ranting about occult and demons etc? Abeg commot for road!
Re: Why Are Some Xtians More Afraid Than Atheists Even When They Claim To Have God? by ijawkid(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2012
logicboy01:

You that has been ranting about occult and demons etc? Abeg commot for road!

No be you wey say u no go come do politics for 9ja because u dey fear ogboni men??

Fear fear boy.......

U wey dey fear juju....

Come 9ja come stay...

Ur always d 1 ranting all d way from the uk.....

Come here and rant........
Re: Why Are Some Xtians More Afraid Than Atheists Even When They Claim To Have God? by logicboy01: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
ijawkid:

No be you wey say u no go come do politics for 9ja because u dey fear ogboni men??

Fear fear boy.......

U wey dey fear juju....

Come 9ja come stay...

Ur always d 1 ranting all d way from the uk.....

Come here and rant........

I am not afraid of ogboni magic- it is fake

What I am afraid of is political thugs with guns
Re: Why Are Some Xtians More Afraid Than Atheists Even When They Claim To Have God? by ijawkid(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2012
logicboy01:

I am not afraid of ogboni magic- it is fake

What I am afraid of is political thugs with guns

But ur afraid of something........lol

U tink ogboni magic is fake ba??

If u dnt join them u can't even rule d country.....

And u think those thugs just run around d place with there bare bodies??

Try shooting them and see if it will penetrate there skin....

Come to 9ja and see something not staying far away ranting.....

Just come.....
Re: Why Are Some Xtians More Afraid Than Atheists Even When They Claim To Have God? by logicboy01: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
ijawkid:

Just come.....

I dont need ogboni blessing to become a politician. Shows how shallow your faith in God is.

As for shooting your juju guys, they will die with bullets. Let me put it in a better way; can your ogboni boys survive a nuclear bomb attack on Niheria?
Re: Why Are Some Xtians More Afraid Than Atheists Even When They Claim To Have God? by UyiIredia(m): 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2012
There are some pretty bold atheists & some very bold Christians whold won't mind living with someone on the opposite side. However, there was a certain atheisy who bragged as if he wasn't scared. I challenged him to give me his facebook page, that is after I had given my own. The poor dude declined the offer and continued yapping. I like the topic though, it says some not all.
Re: Why Are Some Xtians More Afraid Than Atheists Even When They Claim To Have God? by logicboy01: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2012
Uyi Iredia: There are some pretty bold atheists & some very bold Christians whold won't mind living with someone on the opposite side. However, there was a certain atheisy who bragged as if he wasn't scared. I challenged him to give me his facebook page, that is after I had given my own. The poor dude declined the offer and continued yapping. I like the topic though, it says some not all.

Lol....see this guy. lol....giving your facebook page to strangers!
Re: Why Are Some Xtians More Afraid Than Atheists Even When They Claim To Have God? by ijawkid(m): 1:11am On Jun 25, 2012
logicboy01:

I dont need ogboni blessing to become a politician. Shows how shallow your faith in God is.

As for shooting your juju guys, they will die with bullets. Let me put it in a better way; can your ogboni boys survive a nuclear bomb attack on Niheria?

Lol...come now....come to 9ja and rant make u know ur blood group....

All u do is talk.....

Come and run politics witout been part of ogboni...

we'll see ur head sent to ur parents..
Re: Why Are Some Xtians More Afraid Than Atheists Even When They Claim To Have God? by logicboy01: 2:00am On Jun 25, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol...come now....come to 9ja and rant make u know ur blood group....

All u do is talk.....

Come and run politics witout been part of ogboni...

we'll see ur head sent to ur parents..

Ogbono soup ko.

Abeg, commot with all this your Ogboni talk
Re: Why Are Some Xtians More Afraid Than Atheists Even When They Claim To Have God? by logicboy01: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
ijawkid:

Just come.....

Fake christian believing in fake magic
Re: Why Are Some Xtians More Afraid Than Atheists Even When They Claim To Have God? by logicboy01: 6:11am On Sep 21, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Xtians More Afraid Than Atheists Even When They Claim To Have God? by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2014
Its very glaring, thats why they waste their time praying.
Christians are afraid becuase they believe in too much things, they are supersttious, they believe in charm, witches, juju and all those rubbish

i just cant imagine myself having that kind of thinking.(so irrational and iilogical)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Exports Religion, India Exports Cars / Bomb Blast In Kaduna / Mimicry... Proof Of Evolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.