Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Oou Palava. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oou Palava. (592 Views)

Oou 2014/2015 Admisson / Pls,anyone Wth Informatn Abut Oou Post Ume 4 D 2009/2010 Session. I Scored 223 And I Choosed Pharmac / Oou Cesap Result Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oou Palava. by Babneh: 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2012
I paid 5k into a First Bank branch in Ijebu Ode for my younger brother post utme of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago iwoye since last two weeks and up till now I could not register him online. I have sent somebody to check things up on campus as regard that I learnt a lot of people were affected. He is scheduled for Thursday. I am really confused because the burden is on me. What can I do to salvage the situation?
Re: Oou Palava. by Teezman: 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
I have a friend who is also undergoing this kind of problem, he told me that all they(all applicants) were told to do was just to pay into oou account and their names would appear on OOU's website, at first i disagreed with him but after verifying from a lecturer there i had to succumb but the registration had already closed so i advised him to get to the bank on monday and challenge the bank and probably get back his money which i strongly doubt. The school should be charged for this misconduct
Re: Oou Palava. by odutayo5(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2012
tongue[color=][/color][color=#990000][/color]This the solution, just type only surname forget about othernames and search by that the problem is over!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Pay Back Time For Wicked Lecturers / Words Of Advice!!! / Oou Admmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.