Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Uniport:another Post-ume May Hold - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport:another Post-ume May Hold (700 Views)

Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) / ASUU May Hold NEC Meeting On Friday 22nd / ABSU Holds Another Post Ume Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniport:another Post-ume May Hold by wimartez: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2007
Hey people wat up. I actually noticed a trend in the just released uniport result. This is the fact that some many candidates say about 250 got 280 and above. However one of the Lecturer invigilator that was in my room that said they only need 100 of us. Come to think of it, reconcile the lecturers' figure reckon with the figure from the result, i concluded that this may not be the end of Uniport post ume, i think we will either write another test or another criterium will be utilised. Thats my way of reasoning in this regards. I wouldn't know what ur oppinions are. Pls nairalander let discuss on this. I really need your contribution.
Re: Uniport:another Post-ume May Hold by drucee21(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2007
well i think ur thougts or suggestion actuall apply to medcine and probably phamacy and other depts that had an easy second post ume. for departments like computer science and others i think they would find it easy pickin cos the second post ume really screaned those departments i mean 15 mins for the exam to include the harsh lecturers. i think ur suggestion are wrong cos i doubt if there was a 280 in computer science cos the conditions were too strict
Re: Uniport:another Post-ume May Hold by wimartez: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2007
First and foremost i must really commend your reply. Well, the discussion was on medicine & surgery basis, i dont mean everybody. I noticed that with this department. I presume we may have to write another test.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Online Masters Degree Program In Accounting / Unad Part-time / Any One Attends Abuja Universty Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.