Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Dealing In Tokunbo Electronics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dealing In Tokunbo Electronics (2339 Views)

Dear Nairalanders: See Me, See Konga And L.g Electronics Oh! / How Viable Is A Textile Industry (dealing In Nigerian Wax) In Nigeria. / I Need Advice On How To Start Dealing In Stocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dealing In Tokunbo Electronics by feflo: 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2012
Hi Good people of this wonderful forum, i just started a new line of biz in tokunbo electronics and my findings so far makes me conclude that this might be a goldmine for people that are looking for where to invest their money.
Though you make more profit when you buy non-tested electronics from importers but the risk is equally very high because as a retailer you have to sell it tested to your buyers. Their are cases where you buy 30pcs. of say LCD TV and you have all of them or about 80 percent working or having minor faults and there are cases where you have none of them working but in all its a good line of biz for those that are in that line.
I hereby welcome ideas from others who are in that line or intending to delve into it.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Every Young Entrepreneur / Kool Supermarket In Ajah Lekki Lagos Just Got Burnt By A Serious Fire (video) / "Newsloaded" Is A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.