Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

How To Hold A National Conference In Nigeria With Or Without FG Backing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Hold A National Conference In Nigeria With Or Without FG Backing (601 Views)

List Of New States Approved By The Ongoing national Conference: / What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. / How To Get A National I.D Card In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Hold A National Conference In Nigeria With Or Without FG Backing by StaceyBanks(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2012
There is a saying that "IF YOU REALLY WANT SOMETHING THEN GO GET IT".

I've been hearing Nigerians talking about a national conference and the refusal of the Federal Government to let the event hold. All i could say is that "these people (Nigerians) are not serious". Hence, over 110million people won't let a group of less than 5million "evil doers" stop them from getting what they want.
How could they say that the Federal Government denied them of a national conference?
Infact, what is government?
It is the leader of the people, by the people and for the people.
And these same people have the "power" to remove any government that is not ready to lead in their interest.

To cut the story short, all i'm trying to say is that why can't Nigerians use places like Nairaland, Radio stations and TV networks use to call "themselves" to a national conference with or without the FG's backing and any decision taken is what the FG "must" do. Remember you have the "power" to remove the government that feeds his own family with your future. With your real national cake. With your sweat.
After all the Egyptians used their "power" to oust their selfish government.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Urges Christians To Embrace Non-interest Jaiz Bank / Picture Of Bombed Unity Bank / Hiding Money In Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.