Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Long Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Long Hair (1892 Views)

Amazing Hair Food For Incredibly Long Hair - T444z / How To Grow Beautifully Long Hair / Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Hair by Winnergal(f): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2007
How can i make my hair grow very long without me weaving them?
Re: Long Hair by naijadiva2(f): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2007
it may take a while for your hair to grow but just taking good care of it will make your hair grow. trim your hair regularly. one reason why some people's hair do not grow as much is because they feel like if they trim their hair, it's going to make their hair shorter. it will for a while, but then i'll grow back longer and healthier. and make sure your hair is never dry. always grease it/oil it whenever you get the chance(i'm not saying everyday). if you braid your hair with extentions constantly, it'll make your hair grow.
Re: Long Hair by omoge25(f): 7:14am On Dec 01, 2007
eating healthy, drinking plenty water, taking your vitamins. Myself I stopped perming my hair its grown some not too long but I braid, rub essential oils on itand get a trim
Re: Long Hair by iice(f): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2007
combing
Re: Long Hair by Gamine(f): 3:22am On Dec 04, 2007
i totally want long hair embarassed embarassed

combing undecided
Re: Long Hair by ikamefa(f): 1:55am On Dec 05, 2007
naija_diva:

it may take a while for your hair to grow but just taking good care of it will make your hair grow. trim your hair regularly. one reason why some people's hair do not grow as much is because they feel like if they trim their hair, it's going to make their hair shorter. it will for a while, but then i'll grow back longer and healthier. and make sure your hair is never dry. always grease it/oil it whenever you get the chance(i'm not saying everyday). if you braid your hair with extentions constantly, it'll make your hair grow.

gbam! cheesy

omoge25:

eating healthy, drinking plenty water, taking your vitamins. Myself I stopped perming my hair its grown some not too long but I braid, rub essential oils on itand get a trim

a double gbam! gbam! grin @topic u geddit now? cheesy

iice:

combing

twinny combing indeeded " grin "

@ topic try this link : www.wikihow.com/Grow-Long-Hair-if-You-Are-a-Black-Female
Re: Long Hair by iice(f): 1:59am On Dec 06, 2007
Twinny tongue I read somewhere (was prolly bored that day) that combing stimulates the scalp blah blah. I remember having this roommate in high school. . .she used to seriously comb her hair - as in b4 going to bed, first thing she does when she wakes up b4 taking a bath. . .her hair used to grow real fast. . .
Re: Long Hair by Monicamony(f): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2007
drink recommended amount of water 2.6 liters everyday-dehydration is not good and could cause hair blockage,dry strands or tresses that break off.
Take a brisk walk everyday-walk a quick pace for just 15 minutes will help to raise your normal heart rate which improves circulation to your entire body, including to your scalp and hair follicles. The time to take a walk is about one hour after a meal. It is also best to avoid walking at the hottest times of the day.
Get enough sleep-For the body to function at optimal capability, which includes having the necessary energy to nourish and grow hair, humans need enough sleep.
Almonds are loaded with magnesium which is an essential mineral for growing healthy strands.
Used daily or regular scalp massages for both healthy hair and scalp as well as overall health.
Studies have shown that chronic negative moods can impact the human body and cause all human systems to slow down or become sluggish, So laugh
Re: Long Hair by helfie(f): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2007
Galfriend u knw long hair culd be hereditary somtimes, so dnt sweat it, if ur hair is meant to grow real long it will at its own time,and if nt no matter what u do it will only remain the same. Dont worry there other things that make a gurl tick.
Re: Long Hair by bgirl: 10:06am On Apr 13, 2011
It is possible.

(1) (Reply)

Short Lace Front Wigs For Black Women – Precisely Why Every Single Transgender Y / Learn How To Fold A Shirt In 5 Seconds (GIF) / Obasanjo Vs Jimmy Carter , The Suit Versus The Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.