Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Engineering, Agro-produce And Gneral Services! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Engineering, Agro-produce And Gneral Services! (440 Views)

I Want / Foods We Can Produce And Sell Without NAFDAC Number / Engineering, Agro-produce And Gneral Services! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engineering, Agro-produce And Gneral Services! by joeeghwere: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
At SPEC MECH TECHNOLOGIES we offer diverse range of services to our new and existing clients within and outside the country. These services fall under ENGINEERING and GENERAL services, therefore we are able to supply the ever growing demand for professional and casual services.

We have taken time out to list the different types of services we are readily able to render to our clients, so do not hesitate to contact us at anytime the need arises.

ENGINEERING SERVICES:

Oil and Gas
Construction
Industrial/Heavy Equipment Maintenance

GENERAL SERVICES:

Real Estate
Satellite/Dish Installations
Office/Home Maintenance
Laundry
Professional Painting
Student Tutoring/Placements
Borehole/Water Treatment
Diesel Supply
Sewage/Drainage Clearing
Goods Clearing and Forwarding[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Electrical/Electronics Repairs
Upholstery/Carpentry
P lumbering
Welding
Vehicle Mechanic
[/size][size=8pt]

Agro-Produce:

Crude Palm Oil(CPO)
Palm Kernel Shell(PKS)

Uses:

•Industrial Boilers

•Furnace & Foundries

•Brick Kilns

•Residential & Commercial Heating

[/size]

Contact Us :

SPEC MECH TECHNOLOGIES
+2348131875158

(1) (Reply)

Pls, I Need Help With Liberty Reserve Account / Onique Magazine / What Business Can I Invest In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.