Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

What's The Best Way To Commit Suicide? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Best Way To Commit Suicide? (3288 Views)

The Best Way To Commit Suicide (photo) / Best Way To Control Exam Malpractice In Picture / The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way To Commit Suicide? by LarrySun(m): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2012
How do you kill yourself best?
Re: What's The Best Way To Commit Suicide? by slimchi2k2(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2012
why do u want to kill urself
tomorrow is a new day,
just be patience

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Commit Suicide? by LarrySun(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
slimchi2k2: why do u want to kill urself
tomorrow is a new day,
just be patience

I didn't say I wanted to kill myself. I just want to know, the knowledge might come in handy.
Re: What's The Best Way To Commit Suicide? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2012
cry FOR OP

Very easy..... Just go to Kaduna this coming sunday and enter any populated church..

RIP grin

but before then.... Give me ur account details...
Re: What's The Best Way To Commit Suicide? by MrCork17: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
Larry-Sun:
How do you kill yourself best?

your ugly face could help (no offinsese) undecided
Re: What's The Best Way To Commit Suicide? by LarrySun(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
MOGUL.O:
cry FOR OP

Very easy..... Just go to Kaduna this coming sunday and enter any populated church..

RIP grin

but before then.... Give me ur account details...

Haha! You're funny!
Re: What's The Best Way To Commit Suicide? by airbender(m): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
Try giving a cactus a blow-job undecided
Re: What's The Best Way To Commit Suicide? by LarrySun(m): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
Mr..Cork:

your ugly face could help (no offinsese) undecided

I'm not ugly...well, neither am I handsome. It's good to be neutral.
Re: What's The Best Way To Commit Suicide? by Toluwani1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2012
2 spoonfulls of GAMALENE20 wit 4 tablets of indoseed will do d magic!
Re: What's The Best Way To Commit Suicide? by Sunjos: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2012
Larry-Sun:

I didn't say I wanted to kill myself. I just want to know, the knowledge might come in handy.
nonsense talk.
Re: What's The Best Way To Commit Suicide? by Exponental(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2012
@op, lemme give u som clue. Never died b4, so it's not 100% guaranteed.
- slap a MOPO on highway
- harrass a soldier @ d barracks gate
- buy a toy gun, point it @ an armed officer
.if u need more ask!
-
Re: What's The Best Way To Commit Suicide? by LionkingFGs: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2012
Nonsense thread!

Why am i even here
Re: What's The Best Way To Commit Suicide? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2012
simple hug transformer
Re: What's The Best Way To Commit Suicide? by moshoodn(m): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2012
Lion king (FGs):
Nonsense thread!

Why am i even here
because you're not mentally balanced. . I'm a biochemist. Lemme help.you
Re: What's The Best Way To Commit Suicide? by Monjerk: 6:27am On Aug 16, 2012
I would rather kill myself instead of comiting sucide. grin
Re: What's The Best Way To Commit Suicide? by LarrySun(m): 2:13am On Jul 28, 2014
Monjerk: I would rather kill myself instead of comiting sucide. grin
Both are good options.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Commit Suicide? by GENERALCASHMIR(m): 9:25am On Jul 28, 2014
Why do you want to kill yourself just yet,its not like we gonna come out of this world alive
Re: What's The Best Way To Commit Suicide? by LarrySun(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2014
Nobody is killing himself; it's just a joke. cheesy
Re: What's The Best Way To Commit Suicide? by darkid1(m): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Was On Whatsapp / Give This Picture A Name / See How The World Would Be, If Adam Didn't Eat The Forbidden Fruit With Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.