Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

My Step Sister Left Home Dark Skinned And Return As Yellow Sisi - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Step Sister Left Home Dark Skinned And Return As Yellow Sisi (1584 Views)

See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol / What Colours Of Shirt Will Best Fit A Dark Skinned Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Step Sister Left Home Dark Skinned And Return As Yellow Sisi by fubbyy(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
What happened to the phrase "black is beauty" She got admission in unical this year, she left home very dark skinned and return as a white girl(pure oyibo) not only her , I have noticed that aint no pure black girl around anymore, the pure ebony are very few these days

Any girl you see, ask her to show you her 6 years back pic and you will know what am talking about, none sticks to her natural dark skinned anymore, except for few who really knows the gift of being black, please is anyone noticing this and why is it like that?

The worst are some foolish eediots called them selves guys that has joined the chorus.
Re: My Step Sister Left Home Dark Skinned And Return As Yellow Sisi by drake99: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
Me sef I tire for that o, that's why you see light skinned parents giving birth to dark skinned kids and you will be wondering if the lady played away, you won't know that her kids took after her cause she's a pure black woman

You can change your skin but can never change your gene
Re: My Step Sister Left Home Dark Skinned And Return As Yellow Sisi by Sijo01(f): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
Lol @ ur step sister left home dark skinned and return as yellow sisi.
op she try an, na achievmnt.
Re: My Step Sister Left Home Dark Skinned And Return As Yellow Sisi by fubbyy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2012
Sijo01: Lol @ ur step sister left home dark skinned and return as yellow sisi.
op she try an, na achievmnt.

Abeg I tire ooo, the thing dey cause plenty wahala for house between her and her mama

Na her wahala shaa

1 Like

Re: My Step Sister Left Home Dark Skinned And Return As Yellow Sisi by fubbyy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2012
drake99: Me sef I tire for that o, that's why you see light skinned parents giving birth to dark skinned kids and you will be wondering if the lady played away, you won't know that her kids took after her cause she's a pure black woman

You can change your skin but can never change your gene

True talk
Re: My Step Sister Left Home Dark Skinned And Return As Yellow Sisi by slimming: 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2012
Comfirm your story with pix evidence.
Re: My Step Sister Left Home Dark Skinned And Return As Yellow Sisi by fubbyy(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
slimming: Comfirm your story with pix evidence.

Lol.. I should put my sister's pic online 4 you to see as a prove?
Re: My Step Sister Left Home Dark Skinned And Return As Yellow Sisi by Gloriagee(f): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
Deleted...double post
Re: My Step Sister Left Home Dark Skinned And Return As Yellow Sisi by Gloriagee(f): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2012
It's low self esteem that causes sturvs like ds. Black is beautiful sounds like a cliche, but it's true. The skin is even easier to maintain...try hiding spots on fair skin. If one can invest in a gd moisturizer n achieve glowing skin, dt's 100 times berra than coke and fanta face. BTW wen pple bleach, can dey eva stop or they'll hav to bleach till death? Let's not evn mention the risk of skin cancer, mschewww

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Would You Buy This? / See Some Of The Most Beautiful Apparels On This Planet..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.