Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... (21919 Views)

On A Road Trip to rural America,come With Me / New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) / Easter 2012 Trip To Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by billante(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija: More Enugu Onitsha

Spirit of Okija, onitsha to enugu road from ur pics it seems like it has been complete! Has d road been done from onitsha all d way to enugu
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by Arysexy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2012
Viewing this topic: prankster(m), deboric, remmyton(f), owoblo345, bong4(m), Dreamflyin(m), omodapson(m), Chyvy, abuchilag, Belewu, WAVixen, emekan, Phemour(m), p2flexx, kokosheen(m), Mavrick2012, billante(m), Mzsolex(m), impetus, mirob(f), deshclones(m), tchaik(m), yuzedo(m), keemness, mr gaga, bayooooooo, lordjay, TruBrotha, Ugbavihi, shiloh(f), Biggoozz, ekt_bear, omenziate, spiggy, lucarella, jimmy4x(m), freecocoa(f), tunax5loon, danielng, flossin, bb16, JideOje, donigspain(m), topeorekoy(m), Absonjnr(m), lordy(m), frankdon, nickmarker(m), nelson212, boyendowed(m), ALADE4J2, bobdkak, wordychap, gentleoyink, cityofsin, saganuwa, Timsezeh, zaboy, abdulr747, Mr. Globe(m), afam4eva(m), el.supremo(m), scopedon(m), affordable4, babyface1st, Ikem2,blue~tooth, gbadexy([/b]m), spyder880(m), tundee2(m), djojo(m), zubbainno123, oladimeji02, mykejones(m), Dontrapatolli, dflush1, Arysexy(m), ActiveMan(m), mujila, ~Kaylee~, dee-zed(m), silica(m), say4gunit(m), chqakinns, Joyturns2, Amusaopeyemi(f), mctemmy(m), OLU-ENTA, Ramcie(f), muteEcho, lakesideng, ArQueBusieR(m), [b]tpia@, lacidi, Toaskarity(m),ileke-idi, ksabid, arantess(m), juniorolan, Ournaija, Luchitec(m), ogasnow, igboitalo, occam(m) and 114 guest(s)

The e-warriors have arrived! una welcome ooooooooooo grin grin grin make i go collect my e-missile
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by tpia5: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
attention seeking is bad for you.

though i guess that's your only way of getting noticed sha.
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
@arisexy, I promise you that "queen of the clown aka ada gburubguru 1 of ekiti" won't disappoint

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
Relatively less noisy and natural habitats, but all we saw were the roads, we need more of the hinterlands from dwellers there,.....Nice on Okija
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2012
afam4eva:
Amam na ebe ndi ozor di ka Ajegunle.
Not atall,Enugu is d best of south-east,u can ask around.and one gud tin abt him is dat he spreads his developmental projects across other cities in Enugu,like Nsukka,Udi etc.sullivan is really doin a nice job there,kudos to him.
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by lagcity(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
nice pictures. i notice that there are no trash on the roads and by the side of the road. you see, u don't need skyscrappers to have beautiful scenery, just clean up the trash!

ol boy, wetin Rochas do u?
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by Policewoman(f): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
Nice one, but Okija you no show us your face o, make we know if u fine or wowo!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by AK481(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2012
Okija,u did not show us okija shine,show us inside the okija shrine so that we too might worship there too.
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by Whitehorse: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
Nice pictures. I was in Enugu around easter 2012, and took lots of pictures, will open a thread for it an upload the pictures
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by drnoel: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Thats all my pictures I could get... I intend to make a Road trip to Calabar soon.. Would get better pictures than this..
i culd beat u 2 it u know but lets see what happens
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by tiarabubu: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2012
Okija
I have two observations to make on your post.

(1) inset noticed that there was this prado jeep in front of your car in most of the pictures. Where you in a convoy? Or was that your pilot car? Abi na your security? In which case you be big boy huh?

(2) i noticed that most "good" roads in Nigeria lack road markings which is a very important safety feature on modern roads. Only the julius burger road had markings.

Why would our road engineers design roads without markings? Or consider road marking as part of road rehabilitation?
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by Diligence: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
These beautiful pictures tell a story; I felt like I's travelling along, u know. More powers to ur elbows! These pics would make one think of embarkg on journey home tomorrow! Kudos, bros!
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by Yorisb: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
spyder880: I love your work Okija, but you failed to show Enugu in all its splendour. In retaliation, I will start a thread on the politics section tonight, and will show Enugu, the real Enugu. Enugu is the best city in the east of Nigeria, any dissenting voice?

None my lord(not literally though).grin
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by Whitehorse: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
allright my people, check the thread for pictures of Enugu. Enjoy
[url]
https://www.nairaland.com/978001/easter-2012-trip-enugu-state[/url]
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by dealordea(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2012
I wish I could upload my road trip to yola and taraba state but lost them!!
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by omenka(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
Just look at these pixs! How touching.. Nigeria could be the Jewel of the black race if only these criminals in caftans and agbadas could give her a chance.. cry
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by Tstark(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2012
Nice pics
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by DisGuy: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
probably the largest collection of pix from eastern Nigerian I've ever seen,

the region is under-photographed in nairaland context grin

jk

more more
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2012
Toaskarity: Actually if this is how nigeria looks then i will admit things did changed
Since i left, though the mentality is still there cos i have someone that travell recently
and cant sop talking about the way they see life.

@the pic actually i grew up in onitssha and if you had take a pic from the
niger brigde you will see how cute that city look like with medium skyscrappers lol
the things that city lacks soo much is a night life tho so many other things like street road
needed etc.. All this pic reminds me of home sweet home..

But you didnt show us the pic of the road to ur village and your compound atleast when you
criticize all this govt, it will be known that your local govt is working and you too is working(@least
ur father compound should look nice to nigeria standard) everybody has to work to make fake country
like nigeria work! So your father is a biafra vet and you still join his enemies to diss OJUKWU, i hope he
doesnt read what you writes on NL cos ..................
. I may be tempted to say you live a two.face life (dont
get me but think deep abouy it!

That guy is too unstable he wavers like flame on a candle stick and switches position faster than Mitt Romney.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by dabrake(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija: More Niger Bridge
mmuo okija, how were you able to take that shot? Just wondering
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by Konnektions146(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
tiarabubu: Okija
I have two observations to make on your post.

(1) inset noticed that there was this prado jeep in front of your car in most of the pictures. Where you in a convoy? Or was that your pilot car? Abi na your security? In which case you be big boy huh?

(2) i noticed that most "good" roads in Nigeria lack road markings which is a very important safety feature on modern roads. Only the julius burger road had markings.

Why would our road engineers design roads without markings? Or consider road marking as part of road rehabilitation?

i beg to disagree, i am from enugu and stay in uyo, all de road Arab contractors and Setraco did in Enugu was marked, as well, setraco in Akwa ibom, mother cat , CCECC, all re marked in AKS.

road marking is not an issue, dont use it to discredit contractors pls
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by DisGuy: 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2012
Konnektions146:

i beg to disagree, i am from enugu and stay in uyo, all de road Arab contractors and Setraco did in Enugu was marked, as well, setraco in Akwa ibom, mother cat , CCECC, all re marked in AKS.

road marking is not an issue, dont use it to discredit contractors pls

not necessarily to discredit contractors but the dept in charge of the contratc, it might have been given to another company

but ROAD MARKING IS A BIG SAFETY ISSUE!! the person you quoted was talking about nigeria not enugu/uyo/aks
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by kenx1(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
Seeing d river 9ja bridge almost brought me to tears....can't wait to be home for xmas......God bless ndigbo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by Odunnu: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2012
spyder880:

A gam eme ya, enwere m otutu ihe m ga egosi.
I'll have to follow you to keep abreast and be a check incase you start exaggerating like the other dude that said the Edinburgh bridge was near completion. cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Yeah they are federal Roads, but the State Governments of Rivers and Imo agreed to do it and get the money back from the feds.. Amaechi is doing his, Rochas is buying roadside corn... lol

hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by Konnektions146(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
Dis Guy:

not necessarily to discredit contractors but the dept in charge of the contratc, it might have been given to another company

but ROAD MARKING IS A BIG SAFETY ISSUE!! the person you quoted was talking about nigeria not enugu/uyo/aks

yea, .most times its anoda contractor thats in charge of that.....thanks bro
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by spyder880(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
Odunnu:
I'll have to follow you to keep abreast and be a check incase you start exaggerating like the other dude that said the Edinburgh bridge was near completion. cheesy grin

God! Nothing to exaggerate in Enugu. There are just too many things to snap, if I snap a million shots in Enugu it will still be fun all through. I will prolly do the buildings today and the roads tomorrow..... Loading the pics and thinking of a befitting name for the new thread. See ya all at night.
Re: Pictures Of Juju's Road Trip To Enugu... by 9ijaprince(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
spyder880: I love your work Okija, but you failed to show Enugu in all its splendour. In retaliation, I will start a thread on the[b] politics[/b] section tonight, and will show Enugu, the real Enugu. Enugu is the best city in the east of Nigeria, any dissenting voice?

Watch out for the thread.

Oga Spider wetin you dey do here oh! we dey wait for your update on your buildings in property section.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] / Germany To Allow International Students Work For 9 Months Prior To Studies / What's The Wildest Thing Your Eyes Have Ever Seen In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.