Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Foreigner (white Girl) Speaks About UNILAG Protests - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Foreigner (white Girl) Speaks About UNILAG Protests (830 Views)

See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class / Disclaimer: False News About UNILAG GEOSCIENCE STUDENTS Being Trapped At Sango / UNILAG Protests JAMB Cut-off Mark (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foreigner (white Girl) Speaks About UNILAG Protests by obailala(m): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2012
I came across this video online and it got me thinking. As much as I hate the name change and I believe everyone has a right to protest, after listening to the words of this girl, I got embarrassed for my dear country because she's absolutely right. Our condition has totally driven us to a frusstrating level where we completely misplace our priorities lipsrsealed undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mhe0IHBFOs?version=
Re: Foreigner (white Girl) Speaks About UNILAG Protests by Jakumo(m): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2012
This young woman clearly was in Nigeria on the day recently when Lagos university students stole huge city buses and then TRAPPED motorists going in both directions for three muffugguin hours on the Third Mailand Bridge, during which the "students" gathered on the roofs of their stolen buses and ululated like a bunch of frenzied baboons in drunken delirium over the plight of the THOUSANDS of motorists they trapped for no logical purpose or end.

Naw, girl, you are not missing any detail. Those "students" were knuckle-dragging D-minus dimwits who couldn't tell their own crusty aszes from holes in the ground. Those muffugus are the sort who would beat and burn to death pick-pockets on the streets of Lagos, while idiotically worshipping loud-mouthed "student union leaders" who send them out to victimize the public any time their daddy's pocketmoney allowance is late. The cops who cleared those cretins off the bridge should have shot a few of them for sport and target practice, leaving the sorting of the souls to God. Some precious oxygen could have been saved that way, but even that simple measure was never taken, which is a shame and a sin for the lost opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

Gateway Poly / The Federal University Of Technology (FUTA) 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out. / Does Education Determines Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.