Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

From Security Guard To Head Of Banking Operations - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / From Security Guard To Head Of Banking Operations (451 Views)

A new type of banking has been introduced in Nigeria. Do you know about it? / Stanbic IBTC Gets Licence For Islamic Banking Operations In Nigeria / The Impact Of Banking Industry In Nigeria Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Security Guard To Head Of Banking Operations by dlawale(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
As I drove into the complex,the security personnels seemed 2 recognize my face. Some smiled and created the non verbal demand for money,others increased their greeting which in our country is also synonymous to a money request. Only 1 person shocked me by jogging after me and tapping my car. He said with emotion and focus," Pls, can I have a copy of your book. PLSSS." I was shocked but excited for him. My book isn't free,but I paid for Him.... Years ago,I came in touch with a security guard of a bank who was encouraged and empowered to push beyond his current status. In the year 2007,precisely 2years later,he became an employee of the bank.2009,he was promoted in an exceptional way and later made head of operations of another branch.. In life,we must learn to move from 'Ok' to 'Good;' from 'Good' to 'Great' and from 'Great' to a 'Legendary status.' It was OK for him to see himself as a security guard of a bank,it became a GOOD thing he could destroy all limiting factors and become a full recognized employee of the bank. It became a GREAT thing for him to rise to become Head of operations of the branch within 2years. But I've told him it'll be a LEGENDARY thing NOT when he becomes MD of the bank but when he eventually buys the Bank..Life is fun,play around with it and enjoy the game. Don't forget, u r the lead actor. You only lose when YOu say so.. DRL. Twitter(@c21stjoseph); bb 239015A6

(1) (Reply)

life is good , keep on hustling ....u shall make soonest / Double Parallel Horizontal Or Vertical On World Currency Signs / Writing To Be Read (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.