Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Awoof.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Awoof.. (719 Views)

Mtn Cheat Awoof 15gb For Free / Nigerians With Awoof!!! Hillarious / #awoof Mtn 7GB For 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awoof.. by honeric01(m): 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
Just this evening, I was relaxing in a bar when a man entered and said to the barman; Give me a bottle of small stout and give everybody here a bottle of big star let them enjoy.
The barman obeyed and i and the people in the bar started hailing the man while sippin on d drinks.
The man said again, to the barman; Give me a plate of pepper soup and give everybody here two plates of pepper soup each, let them eat while i eat.
The barman obeyed. We were so happy and heaped praises on the man while we ate.
Some minutes later, we became shocked when the man said to the barman; Bring me my bill and also give everybody here their bill too.
Re: Awoof.. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2012
Na Wash grin grin grin
Re: Awoof.. by honeric01(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2012
Hehehehe
Re: Awoof.. by bunmioguns(m): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Awoof.. by jamace(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2012
Una no beat de man die? grin
Re: Awoof.. by honeric01(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
jamace: Una no beat de man die? grin

If he's beaten to death, do you know how much debt that would be plus the ones on ground already? na hear i hear am o, i don't drink o.

(1) (Reply)

Fluffy / Mistake Making++++++ / Okay, What Did U Want Me For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.