Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Lairs - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lairs (2140 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lairs by dragnet: 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2007
Sniperwolf. . . . Lyk u g0t a pr0bLem cool
Re: Lairs by kosovo(m): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2007
everybody
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
nobody makes a nioise.
until i get something right.
Re: Lairs by sniperwolf(m): 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2007
dragnet:

Sniperwolf. . . . Lyk u g0t a pr0bLem cool

I'm not trying to cajole you or something, but what you should know is that everyboby has a problem, And you know what my problem is? How to browse free from either my glo or celtel line.

I know you can't deal with that or can you?

Let me ask you a question: How many Nairalanders have you helped with your knowledge and skillz? None
Re: Lairs by dragnet: 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2007
sniperwolf, I g0t just 0ne w0rd 4u. . . CONFIRM !!
Take ur tym n Read thru all m p0sts
Re: Lairs by texazzpete(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2007
Nigerians. . .
there are HUNDREDS of sites out there where people share data and information FREE on the internet. For absolutely nothing you can get games, software, books and helpful tips out there. you can receive free Ubuntu Linux cds just by asking for it. And in most cases these services are free.

I have no need of any free browsing crap you guys can churn out (Celtel GPRS sucks in PH, anyway). I'll restrict my focus to obtaining broadband internet connection in my house, use a wireless router and browse with wifi on either my HTC TYtn or my iPhone. But there are many people out there who need these features (if they exist). it's fucking childish for people to tease here, then ask others to mail them. Why?

It doesn't cost any of you guys to deliver help to those who want it. Back up your claims with facts, release the info to people so they can use it. If not, why post about it here?

If you've descended so low that you feel respect will be gained by acting smart on a public forum, i genuinely feel pity for y'all.
Re: Lairs by krazynaija(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2007
@sniperwolf
Re: Lairs by topeteadr(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2007
@sniperwolf, what da fcu!< has ma name gotta do wit dis. I dont browse 4 free, and hv u tried calling deride to help u, nd as 4 honsule, dragnet, sect. . . . . . . they use access internet and celtel dont' actually charge those who use access internet to charge.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
You should get it now.
Re: Lairs by kosovo(m): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2008
@krazynaija
you aer the most wiseless and krazy dude i have ever met. i feel really sad when peeps like you still exist you fucking know how to say shit, but that's not ma probs, just that you are morron.
you thought you could buy my ****---** with your fucking ********. TO BLAZES YOU SHALL BE
Re: Lairs by skipo87(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2008
@ poster, wolf and others, if u need help with the free browsing u could have just asked in a nice simple way. at least i know that somebody like honsule is always willing to help, i don't think u can get things this way, moreover if u read through most of the posts here in this phone section, u should be able to figure out how the free browsing works
Re: Lairs by tobs(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2008
@skipo,u dey mind them. wen them tire,them go stop.
Re: Lairs by pluses(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2008
@krazynaija
u ve got nothin 2 say so jst Bleep off!!!!
Re: Lairs by skipo87(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2008
funny enough this is not the only person with this type of post. it still beats me how people think like this,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help-----tecno W4 Screen / Budget 20k - 25k: Which Phone Do I Buy? / Samsung Reportedly Won’t Include Chargers With Some Phones Starting Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.