Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

What Do U Think? Its Urgent... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Do U Think? Its Urgent... (728 Views)

He Said Haters Will Think Its Photoshop! Picture / (funny Photo) When You Take Weed And Think Its Curry / I Think Its Funny :/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think? Its Urgent... by krisafics(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
Boss collects wrapp of money from buyer without confirmation, hands over the money to secretary to confirm which she did & confirmed it was 500k walked up to boss and boss asked "is it complete" and she said yes.then he went ahead and drafted an agreement letter btw the buyer & him .they signed, buyer left ,boss colected the money from sec and left .only to call d sec.d next day to say d money was suppose to be 600k and sec. said she counted 500k they called the buyer and he said he paid 600k so who is with 100k?
Re: What Do U Think? Its Urgent... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
What do i think right??
Dis is what i think:
i think you should be laid flat on d floor and be given 30strokes of the cane for posting this in jokes section. undecided
i'm here to laff, not to do quiz competition.
Re: What Do U Think? Its Urgent... by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2012
bobsqee u are correct! ^^^^^^Supported!

@op.. Where is the money before i can tell you what i think....

(1) (Reply)

Jokes!jokes!!jokes!!! / Misunderstood / Jazzy Is Bek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.