Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Is Okotie Impotent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Okotie Impotent (2283 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Okotie Impotent by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
our celebrity reverend okotie's second marriage has just crashed,I gathered from a reliabe source that his first marriage ended on the grounds of him not being able to impregnate his wife,no wonder he opted for a married woman with children when he had so many single women around him as at the time he married his second wife.This he did so as to feel like a father and to cover up this fact of impotency,knowing fully well that a married woman with kids will care less of sex.Things seem to be taking a nosedive now because this said wife is very much interested in sex,and okotie being unable to give it to her is on the receiving end.Courtesy of this the marriage could no longer work.Pls state your opinions.
Re: Is Okotie Impotent by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2012
Hehehhe am not a church member or fan of chris but dis is certainly d beginin of malicious and mischevious rumours from a depraved mind.how d hell can u say dat.poster its not every thought dat pops into ur head dat u must type on nairaland.lolz
Re: Is Okotie Impotent by dorleey(f): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
@poster, pls can U̶̲̥̅̊ clarify what being impotent got to D̶̲̥̅̊☺ with inability to have sex with wife?
Re: Is Okotie Impotent by kodred(m): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2012
dorleey: @poster, pls can U̶̲̥̅̊ clarify what being impotent got to D̶̲̥̅̊☺ with inability to have sex with wife?
Being impotent means inability to develop or maintain erection durin sexual activities....so if he's impotent as d poster suggest, he's unable to have sex or get intimate wit her or any oda woman. Hope I explaind dat right. smiley
Re: Is Okotie Impotent by kodred(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
kodred:
Being impotent means inability to develop or maintain erection durin sexual activities....so if he's impotent as d poster suggest, he's unable to have sex or get intimate wit her or any oda woman. Hope I explaind dat right. smiley
Lol I typed e.r.e.c.t.i.o.n oh nt Attention!
Re: Is Okotie Impotent by dasparrow: 6:49am On Jun 29, 2012
Ehyncmosync: our celebrity reverend okotie's second marriage has just crashed,I gathered from a reliabe source that his first marriage ended on the grounds of him not being able to impregnate his wife,no wonder he opted for a married woman with children when he had so many single women around him as at the time he married his second wife.This he did so as to feel like a father and to cover up this fact of impotency,knowing fully well that a married woman with kids will care less of sex.Things seem to be taking a nosedive now because this said wife is very much interested in sex,and okotie being unable to give it to her is on the receiving end.Courtesy of this the marriage could no longer work.Pls state your opinions.

We should state our opinion for what? what is there to state? You said you gathered your information from a "reliable source". Was this "reliable source" in Chris Okotie's bedroom each night? The problem I have with Nigerian society is that they never mind their own business. If Chris Okotie cannot father children biologically, he can always adopt. There are so many orphaned children out there who could need a home and parents. There is no need to stigmatize Okotie due to his inability to sire a child. He has asked that we respect his privacy in this trying time of his and so I guess that is what we should do. Is knowing what caused the collapse of Okotie's marraige going to change the price of fish in the market or stop boko haram from bombing innocent people?
Re: Is Okotie Impotent by Detongue: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2012
Impotency as nothing to with erection. Okotie can b impotent and still hv erection so d woman should b satisfy with dat becos she hv her own children.
Re: Is Okotie Impotent by slimming: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
Ehyncmosync: our celebrity reverend okotie's second marriage has just crashed,I gathered from a reliabe source that his first marriage ended on the grounds of him not being able to impregnate his wife,no wonder he opted for a married woman with children when he had so many single women around him as at the time he married his second wife.This he did so as to feel like a father and to cover up this fact of impotency,knowing fully well that a married woman with kids will care less of sex.Things seem to be taking a nosedive now because this said wife is very much interested in sex,and okotie being unable to give it to her is on the receiving end.Courtesy of this the marriage could no longer work.Pls state your opinions.

News gatherer.
Re: Is Okotie Impotent by vanunu: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2012
The person that posted this topic is of low mentality what concerns you with another man's life. You are the type that give Nigerians a bad name.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Ice Prince With A Gun (AK-74M) / Mr Universe 2013 - Zuggys Pic. / Comedian AY And Omoni Oboli Get Busy With A Chicken (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.