Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

MTN Function Specific Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MTN Function Specific Test (14585 Views)

Technical Function Specific Assessment Test [dragnet] / MTN Function Specific Test Format, please help! / Mtn Function Specific Test Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Function Specific Test by pator(m): 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
I went for MTN function specific test yesterday. I received a text that I passed the test. Please who knows how soon MTN calls for interview and what is the nature of the interview. Your contribution will be highly appreciated
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by whizkidy: 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
pator: I went for MTN function specific test yesterday. I received a text that I passed the test. Please who knows how soon MTN calls for interview and what is the nature of the interview. Your contribution will be highly appreciated
function specific test for what position? That would determine my reply
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by pator(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
Financial Operations Analyst
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by sosthenes(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
i just got an invitation for a similar test scheduled for thursday this week. i applied for d position of trade consultant. kindly let me know what to xpect in d test asap. TNX
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by pator(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2012
sosthenes: i just got an invitation for a similar test scheduled for thursday this week. i applied for d position of trade consultant. kindly let me know what to xpect in d test asap. my number is 08077278772. TNX

It is 50 questions in 1 hour. 30 questions function specific, 10 questions abstract reasoning and 10 verbal attitude. For the function specific make sure you know things related to the job you applied for, job description can be your guide.

1 Like

Re: MTN Function Specific Test by garnetty(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
I got a similar invite for MTN Function Specific Test to be held on Thursday. Hope it turns out well.
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by labiz001: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2012
all stages in their process is always maximum of two weeks

2 Likes

Re: MTN Function Specific Test by sosthenes(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2012
pator:

It is 50 questions in 1 hour. 30 questions function specific, 10 questions abstract reasoning and 10 verbal attitude. For the function specific make sure you know things related to the job you applied for, job description can be your guide.
Thanks for d info. remain blessed
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by afrobaby(f): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2012
Pls how did u apply?
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by pator(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2012
afrobaby: Pls how did u apply?

Go to their website
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by pator(m): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
Guys, how was the test?
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by Johnsonfemib: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
Can anybody tell me the salary expectation for MTN Trade Marketing Consultant Job?
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by chidexCORP: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2012
IS LIKE MTN HARDLY TAKES NEW GRADUATES
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by Femeto: 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
have u been called?
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
I have been invited too, for the Function Specific Test this coming monday, i applied for solution engineer
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by princeabisoye: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
What time was ur and how did the test go. And the end of the test did u click on the exit button. Please reply
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by princeabisoye: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
[quote author=frodow post=38377934]I have been invited too, for the Function Specific Test this coming monday, i applied for solution engineer[/quote

I did the test today too. At the end of the last test which has to do with the job knowledge. A page popped up staying I should click on exit which I did. Did you see the same. Please reply let me know
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
I did the test today, infact i just got back to my office after taking the test, Function Specific Test was 30 Questions while others like the reasoning questions where 15 each, i just got a message in my mail that i was successful my score was above the cut off mark, i really thank God, i no i did not do so much well at the function specific most of the questions were from ccna so i would advice pls read more of your ccna materials
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
@ Princeabisoye yes a page popped up and i equally clicked on exit too
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Please guys lets share our scores here, i scored above the cut off mark, what about you?
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by princeabisoye: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
@frodow.... Most of the questions in mine was a microwave transmission questions, no CCNA at all. ... Mine was for Solution Engineer position.... I did well in the Function Specific.... But nt too sure about the quantitative part.... Questions like Network planning, Dwdm, Sdh, Pdh etc... Those where my question. Please with some of ur question. I have received any mail from them..... Should incase I get below will they still mail me?
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Yes i got so many questions from Microwave Transmission too, also PDH AND SDH MPLS And if you get some questions on IP AND MPLS OSPF then thats is purely CCNA, they also mention something about classess of ip etc, have u check you spam mail ? pls go and check
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by princeabisoye: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
I have ever check all..... Can't see anything Bro.... But I have mailed tobore..... I didn't see mpls questions.... It's either I didn't finished before the exit page popped up or that was the questions for me... But I was sure that when I clicked the page for next the exit page popped up.
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ok bro all is well
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by princeabisoye: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
Or maybe the questions we're not the same........
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by Bigsteveg(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2017
Please, I'll be writing mine next week for Switch Operations Engineer, what are the likely questions to expect? Can u pls analyze. Thank you. Where did u write the test? Mine is at Oshodi, do u know how I can get there from mowe

I did the test today, infact i just got back to my office after taking the test, Function Specific Test was 30 Questions while others like the reasoning questions where 15 each, i just got a message in my mail that i was successful my score was above the cut off mark, i really thank God, i no i did not do so much well at the function specific most of the questions were from ccna so i would advice pls read more of your ccna materials
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by Bigsteveg(m): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2017
Please, I'll be writing mine next week for Switch Operations Engineer, what are the likely questions to expect?
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by buchisom1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
Bigsteveg:
Please, I'll be writing mine next week for Switch Operations Engineer, what are the likely questions to expect?
bro I was called to for the text too which I did on the 19th of march 2018 but I didn't get a message uptil now ...want to knw don't mtn send result after d text...how long does it take dem to send result coz my is almost a week now I don't knw mg faith if I pass or fail
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by Bigsteveg(m): 4:19am On Mar 27, 2018
buchisom1:
bro I was called to for the text too which I did on the 19th of march 2018 but I didn't get a message uptil now ...want to knw don't mtn send result after d text...how long does it take dem to send result coz my is almost a week now I don't knw mg faith if I pass or fail
Mine was sent that very day hours later.
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by buchisom1(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2018
Bigsteveg:

Mine was sent that very day hours later.
so why is my own different ..have dey change that style...am jus confuse.
Re: MTN Function Specific Test by Bigsteveg(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
buchisom1:

so why is my own different ..have dey change that style...am jus confuse.
Have a little patience. Have u talked with other candidates u wrote the test together with

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Approves Take-Off Of The Special Public Works Programme / Vacancy For Paid Forum Moderator With Spam Management Focus / I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.