Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) (39151 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
How many of our Governors can dare going to the road side to buy corn, 'mama-put, roasted plantain, roasted yam without been molested by those they have been depriving of a good living conditions.

Naija Can Do better! grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Maxymilliano(m): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2012
@ Poster, should we now see this as a selfless act on the part of the governor?

4 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by niddamugu(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chei!!! The woman don hammer! At least 1m per corn! And I hope the press & camera men would someday capture him using public conveniences too. angry angry angry

21 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by aljharem(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2012
That is my governor !!!

Rochas 2015 !!! I am yet to see PDP do the same

4 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Pacemaker: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2012
Humility matters a lot. As an imolite I applaud this moves, I don't care if it's a stunt or not. This man is really trying for IMO state.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Chidex2442(m): 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2012
so?
Wetin kum hapen?

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by ashson: 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
Wow! d only governor i trust in d east...

7 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by olafolarin(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
Rochas is obviously suffering from "Assumed Office Dementia".

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by chosen04(f): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ogboni rituals at its best. This Ogboni member will never fool me for one day.

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by youngmonie: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
seems more like a PR stunt to me......or can some1 xplain why there is a video man behind him?

7 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by patholaw: 7:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
If my governor dare try it...in short he can't without security.

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by hakanai(m): 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
what is more humble like eating cassava bread and sharing with your vice. a beg carry go jor! GEJ did better.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by SisiKill1: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
Hmmm, Who woulda thunk all it will take to restore our faith in our elected officials is a trip to the local roasted corn seller.

Say. . .anyone know if there are roasted corn sellers close to Aso Rock? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Rastamann: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2012
What is the big deal in this? Why must the camera man be there if he really want to get down to the people? this is cheap propaganda!

9 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by mikuz(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2012
Talk about the kind of leaders nigeria needs.

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by 9jaIhail(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
chosen04: Ogboni rituals at its best. This Ogboni member will never fool me for one day.

You Been ohakim campaigner does not mean you should not see good thing from a man who chooses to be loyal to the people that called him to serve them.Meanwhile tell your pay master that his failure started from the day he flogged a rev priest,Bible said touch not my anointed do my prophet no hard.God was so kind to your master ohakim if not with such act coming from a man that was called to serve the people him ohakim suppose to be in the bush now eating grasses.

5 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by ayo011: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
chosen04: Ogboni rituals at its best. This Ogboni member will never fool me for one day.

Don't mind the ogboni man, he can only deceive gullible imo people.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by born2boink(m): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
No bi new things..
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by saintcars: 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
Well, I'm not from Imo State and I cant say this is a stunt or not. But if he actually wants to be natural and really wants to eat this corn without trying to make it look like stunt that it looks like, what should he have done? tell the press crew to not do thier job? I have seen Adams Oshiomole doing the same not not for stunt reasons but corn is out and the best time to get it is when he's out on the street. If it looks like PR stunt, then let it be

4 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by jamace(m): 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2012
Whatever you call his action is up to you. As for me, I have always known Rochas as a friend of the poor and down trodden. He may not be an angel but I can beat my chest that he is better than all the devils we have around, parading themselves as leaders.

Carry go, Rochas! cool

14 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2012
I do not think he did this to gain cheap popularity. He is only being natural and with that he scores a lot of points with me.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by bonetalk(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2012
alj harem: That is my governor !!!

Rochas 2015 !!! I am yet to see PDP do the same
Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti-State did thesame under the platform of PDP.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by isquar3d3(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2012
niddamugu: Chei!!! The woman don hammer! At least 1m per corn!
na golden corn ni? angry angry angry
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by umunnatim(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
So Governors dey carry Camera men everywhere they go to?Mumu Governor go sit down for bush with your corn.
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by joshfash(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
Fayose, ex Ekiti state governor, did same when he was in office, he even took bike to unaccessible parts of the state

1 Like

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by jmaine: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
Na by so . . . . . . . .Christopher Alao-Akala bought Akara by the road side during the killer beans rumor . . . .No be today grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Clerverly: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
But wait, is being a member Ogboni Confraternity not better than your so-called Men of God who travelled all the way to Indian to procure the same materials Ogboni Confra members source locally. Abeg go sitdon

8 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Sijo01(f): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
Just like my Governor!
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by mikey2fin: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
Why does this has to make Headline? Is he the only person in Nigeria to buy Corn? Get a life People
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by Afam4eva(m): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2012
Even when Rochas was building free secondary schools all over Nigeria, people said it was a stunt and now this. Stunt or not. Tell me how many Nigerian leaders can walk on the street and buy roasted corn without security and not run into the risk of getting themselves roasted. Say whatever you like, Rochas Okorocha is loved by his people and that's all that matters.

Jisike Rochas Okorocha. Anyi no gi na azu.

6 Likes

Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by kaiter: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2012
Nice post thanks for sharing.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Gov Rochas Okorocha Buying Roasted Corn.(pic) by 2good(m): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
RICHIE BOI: How many of our Governors can dare going to the road side to buy corn, 'mama-put, roasted plantain, roasted yam without been molested by those they have been depriving of a good living conditions.

Naija Can Do better! grin grin

Its all for the camera

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy / North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.