Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss (25030 Views)

Buhari sacks NNPC subsidiary heads / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu Is New NNPC GMD - Sahara Reporters / Breaking: Jonathan sacks NNPC Boss, appoints replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Ngwakwe: 8:20am On Jun 27, 2012
Why were the Oil Cabals against D. A. Madueke appointment as Petroleum minister?

Who among those that have held any portfolio in Oil and Gas sector you know that was better than her?

Buhari?
OBJ- Petroleum minister for 8 years?
Who?

If you as a Nigerian cannot accommodate her as Petroleum Minister (she is the devil we know for now and is better than those angels out there that are yet to be tested),

Don't like her, go and commit suicide.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by drnoel: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2012
Naijagunner83: It will at least ensure no more is stolen.
eh! what about the ones that were stolen. What happens 2 the people that stole it. We still haven´t seen anybody being caught.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Demdem(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2012
Ngwakwe: Why were the Oil Cabals against D. A. Madueke appointment as Petroleum minister?

Who among those that have held any portfolio in Oil and Gas sector you know that was better than her?
Buhari?
Who?
If you as a Nigerian cannot accommodate her as Petroleum Minister (she is the devil we know for now and is better than those angels out there that are yet to be tested),

What do u mean by the first bolded? What and which CABAl was against madueke appointment? when we say CABAL, i believe we are reffering to the Otedolas and Dangotes etc who has substantial interests in the oil industry and are also patrons of the killer party. I am not aware that these set of people were against her so please kindly clarrify.

Secondly, why should we have a known devil among millions of Nigerians who are also elligible to be the Pet Minister? I have nothing against her personally, infact i dont even know her but professionally she is doing a very terrible job and this has been corraborated by the indictment of the various boards she oversees in the House report.

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Beaf: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2012
Demdem:

Sttupid he-goat

When will you build your shrine to worship the thief, Farouk? Who knows if you are even a looter like him?
All hail Farouk, he "indicted" people! grin grin grin
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Demdem(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2012
drnoel:
eh! what about the ones that were stolen. What happens 2 the people that stole it. We still haven´t seen anybody being caught.

That has always been the modus operandi of the killer party and the retardeen who stands for the sustainance of the status quo as aganist the transformation he promised simply did what he had to do.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by mbulela: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2012
PapaBrowne: Nice. I like Yakubu. Know him wella. We lived on the same street back in the days. Was cool friends with his kids. Pretty chics back then.
Well rounded guy I must say(Sound ethics and morals et al). Very Deserving. Hope he brings change.
same can be said of his predecessors.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Demdem(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf:

When will you build your shrine to worship the thief, Farouk? Who knows if you are even a looter like him?
All hail Farouk, he "indicted" people! grin grin grin

Demdem:

About Farouk, he is under investigation and if he is found guilty he should be punished severally.
The house still stands with his report and its on record. No amount of ur smear campaign can change that.

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Beaf: 8:34am On Jun 27, 2012
Demdem:

That has always been the modus operandi of the killer party and the retardeen who stands for the sustainance of the status quo as aganist the transformation he promised simply did what he had to do.

But you love your Farouk like a two-faced loser. Lol!
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Demdem(m): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf:

But you love your Farouk like a two-faced loser. Lol!

My friend, face the topic of discussion and stop these childish distractions typical of u

Demdem:

About Farouk, he is under investigation and if he is found guilty he should be punished severally.
The house still stands with his report and its on record. No amount of ur smear campaign can change that.

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by ballabriggs: 8:42am On Jun 27, 2012
Removing the entire board is not the same as restructuring. Trying to set a different "tone-at-the-top" and a "taken-for-grantedness", yeah fine but certainly not restructuring.

BTW when would Jona fire Oronto Douglas and Omokri. Those two are the main drawback in this administration.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Demdem(m): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2012
Its only reasons like this the killer party (PDP) will do everything possible in making sure the NNPC isnt restructured and professionally administered for the benefits of all Nigerians. Companies like the below that enjoys subsidy grants are needed especially during elections time.
Someone should tell me this isnt a serious conflict of interest.

http://www.seapetrol.com/staffmgt.html

1 Like

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Beaf: 8:45am On Jun 27, 2012
Demdem:

My friend, face the topic of discussion and stop these childish distractions typical of u

You have always slyly defended the thief, Farouk, so its no distraction. This thread is not the first instance; your basket of lies against Deziani is even based on Farouks "indicting" report. Oti o! shocked
A man who stuffed dollar bribes down his pants and in his cap! Bro, your desperation is so wild-eyed that you have since forgotten the meaning of shame! embarassed

All hail Farouk! grin grin grin
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Demdem(m): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2012
ballabriggs: Removing the entire board is not the same as restructuring. Trying to set a different "tone-at-the-top" and a "taken-for-grantedness", yeah fine but certainly not restructuring.

BTW when would Jona fire Oronto Douglas and Omokri. Those two are the main drawbacks in this administration.

Exactly the message am trying to pass across. besides, the entire board wasnt removed. the chair of the board still remains on her seat.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Bolarge1(m): 8:47am On Jun 27, 2012
OPERATION THIEVES COME THIEVES GO! WHEN IS YOUR OWN TURN?

I THINK IS HIGH TIME WE START SELLING AND BUYING GUNS LIKE GSM PHONES, MAY BE CRININALITY LEVEL WILL REDUCE IN NIGERIA.

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Demdem(m): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf:

You have always slyly defended the thief, Farouk, so its no distraction. This thread is not the first instance; your basket of lies against Deziani is even based on Farouks "indicting" report. Oti o! shocked
A man who stuffed dollar bribes down his pants and in his cap! Bro, your desperation is so wild-eyed that you have since forgotten the meaning of shame! embarassed

U are a BASTARD if u dont show the whole world now where i ever defended Farouk. Am waiting plsss. as far as i am concerned, its 50-50. the investigation is ongoing and if he is found guilty he should be purnished. that has always been my position u iidiot.

Till date, the House of rep while suspending farouk still stands by this same report so whats ur point?
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Beaf: 8:53am On Jun 27, 2012
Demdem:

U are a BASTARD if u dont show the whole world now where i ever defended Farouk. Am waiting plsss. as far as i am concerned, its 50-50. the investigation is ongoing and if he is found guilty he should be purnished. that has always been my position u iidiot.

What a clown!
This thread is not too long for people too read. No?
What was that your famous "indictment" from Farouk again? Lol!

With such low morals, how can you prove that your cap hasn't got the same currency functions as Farouk's?
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Beaf: 8:57am On Jun 27, 2012
Where is that Farouk luv'n freak thats trying to fool himself with talk about "morality," while lying through clenched teeth?
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Demdem(m): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2012
Beaf:

What a clown!
This thread is not too long for people too read. No?
What was that your famous "indictment" from Farouk again? Lol!

With such low morals, how can you prove that your cap hasn't got the same currency functions as Farouk's?

Beaf: Where is that Farouk luv'n freak thats trying to fool himself with talk about "morality," while lying through clenched teeth?

Foools will allege and lie no matter what but when called upon to substantiate their claims they go dumb. Waiting for u to substantiate u iidiot unless u remain a BASTARD.

Demdem:

Farouk is still under investigation. besides the house of Rep has come out to say that the report still stands. So whats ur point?

Demdem:

What i said is the truth. About Farouk, he is under investigation and if he is found guilty he should be punished severally.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Demdem(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2012
Demdem:

Till date, the House of rep while suspending farouk still stands by this same report so whats ur point?

Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by BJ4REEL(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2012
pappyshun: A̶̲̥̅ plane was about †Φ crash and there were only 4
parachutes meanwhile there were 5 people on it.
Tђξ
1st person was Messi and he said "Ɣou know Ȋ̝̊̅'m
†ђξ
best fƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡tballer, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Ȋ̝̊̅ cant die now" he took 1
parachute and left. Tђξ 2nd who was Aliko
Dangote said "Ɣou know Ȋ̝̊̅'m †ђξ richest man in
Africa and Ȋ̝̊̅'m
†ΦΦ young †Φ die" S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡, he took †ђξ 2nd
parachute
and left. President Jonathan said" Ɣou know Ȋ̝̊̅'m
†ђξ
smartest president in †ђξ world, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Ȋ̝̊̅ cant die
now"
he took 1 and left. It was left with Pope Benedict
and
A̶̲̥̅ little schoolgirl. Tђξ Pope said †Φ her "take †ђξ
last 1,Ȋ̝̊̅'ll sacrifice my life 4 Ɣou". Tђξ little girl
replied dere
re two parachute remaining Jonathan took my
skool
bag..
wetin dz man du una sef.....guy u harsh o...lwbmb
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by mrmofasa(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2012
It has been confirmed Diezani Madueke is either invisible or invincible.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by ocyno2001: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2012
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by Demdem(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2012
^^^^^

who is also the chairman of the NNPC board? all those sacked simply receives instructions from her no doubt
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by TBD(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2012
GEJ how can you kill a snake without cut off the head? Removing management team without minister you have done nothing what a shame bunch of failure.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by SkyBlue1: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2012
Ngwakwe: Why were the Oil Cabals against D. A. Madueke appointment as Petroleum minister?

Buhari?
Who?

Just a point to make. The only time people can be relieved of their position should not be limited to only when they have a corruption case to answer. Issues to do with possible bad fit for the role, incompetency, and sometimes even a lack of confidence by the share holders (in this case Nigerians) which can prove distracting. Such factors should also be enough to consider replacing the person with someone who can do the job and inspire confidence. Now with regards to Madueke in particular, I await to actually see what concrete reforms she is starting in the oil industry. So far, I am not very confident in her performance (but I can say the same for a majority of the ministers). Now does she have a case of confidence to answer? I would not take Nairaland as a statistical reference, but for little me she does.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by ochukoccna: 9:53am On Jun 27, 2012
Sacking the board is not simply enough
Will anyone found culpable be prosecuted? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by qwest(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2012
Nigeria and its 'make e be like say' politics. since the country began its democratic adventure it has gone through six GMDs for its floundering behemoth of an oil corp (NNPC). it seems every time one of them is caught out in their unending corruption scandals, the president in power sacks him and replaces him with another of the old guards in the corporation, that is obviously part of the corrupt clique.

it will seem the country is engaged in a case of musical chairs, where the seeming rule is don't get caught. when a GMD is changed no probe is carried out, no audit of any kind. he is just given a slap on the wrist and told: guy you don chop make another person chop. the KPMG report which we paid for has been jettisoned, just like the Halliburton and prior reports that had been generated. so maybe it is just as well that no probe is instituted, since nothing will come of it, just saves the nation some waste.

this present government seems to be reactionary, with no clearly thought out plans for the nation. it just seems to be pandering to the opinions of the Nigerian populace. all the change of batons will avail the country nothing since the persons receiving the batons aren't bringing anything new or revolutionary to the board. same ol' same ol'.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by SkyBlue1: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2012
ochukoccna: Sacking the board is not simply enough
Will anyone found culpable be prosecuted? embarassed embarassed embarassed

I might have missed it but I don't believe they said they were sacked because of complicity in corruption. Unfortunately, incompetency does not always imply complicity. A history of their activities should be looked into though. Too much corruption in the NNPC with shiploads of oil going missing everyday. According to certain reports Nigeria loses $1billion worth of oil to theft everyday.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by okanga: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2012
T-smooth:
Would that bring back our stolen subsidy money?
ok. what do you want? Mr perfect
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by optimusprime2(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2012
Joey82: hw abt Madam Madueke, when will it be her own turn?
leaving the mountains and breakin the ant hills

Joey82: How abt Madam Madueke, when will it be her own turn?
leaving the mountains and breakin the ant hills

grin grin grin
Think Chess... Unlike Pawns, Bishops, Knights, Rooks- The "Queen" has ALL tha' moves.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by ifeci: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2012
How about Alison? Let GEJ not deceive himself by sacking scape goats; sack Alison and we will know that you hv the guts to fight corruption in NNPC.
Re: FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss by CHIDIEJIOGU: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2012
[quote author=Demdem][/quote]

The point still remains that no one has been able to prove that madam deziani is linked to anything that will warrant her to be removed.
The fact that you head an organisation that is already corrupt does not mean that you must be included the corrupt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) / Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP / Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.