Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

How To Prepare EDIKANK-IKONG - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare EDIKANK-IKONG (919 Views)

Edikang Ikong Soup Recipe / How To Prepare Egusi Soup - - The Ultimate Guide / Afang Vs Edi Ka Ikong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare EDIKANK-IKONG by Otirhue12(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
Hi dear frends, I will to tell You How to Prepare a delicious and mouth Watering Dish called EDIKANK-IKONG. Yeah, First thing first. Let me start with the Ingredient.
INGREDIENTS: bundles of pumpkin leaves,water leaves,bush meat, smoked fish, stock fish, fresh shrimps(big crayfish) fresh beef, large snail and periwinkles, pepper to taste, ground crayfish, onions, salt to taste, cools water, palm oil.
METHODS
Prepare the fresh meat, bush meat, add salt, pepper, onions and boil until cooked. Add the washed or clean snail and steam (boil a little) for 10mins. Add water and cook for few mins. Add already boiled shrimps and add salt, maggi to taste with smoked fish and cook for about 7mins. Add the well washed and sliced water leaves and cook for about 5mins. Add slice pumpkin leaves and cook for another ten minutes. Then add ground dry cray fish, allow to cook for about 5mins. Correct( add another salt and maggi after tasting) the season and simmer or boil for about 10mins. Add enough palm oil and allow to cook very well. When well cooked and satisfied with the taste and content. You can now remove from fire and serve.
Contact me as frend :tirhueaustin@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

An Agro-enterprenuer Want To Sell Nigerian Foods Online, Will It Work / Cow Owner Helps Cow Give Birth By Caesarean Section! / A Customer Left A Racist Note, What Happened Next Is Shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.