Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

What Are Your Thoughts On This? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are Your Thoughts On This? (890 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Thoughts On The Importance Of Reading / Your Thoughts ,my Thoughts,our Thoughts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Thoughts On This? by Dudugirl01(f): 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2012
Hello, this is actually my very first post here, but I hope it won't be the last, I have a few p
oems that I want critqued,and then, does anyone know what it costs to publish poetry in Nigeria
Check this out and tell me what you think

You are my world, you are my life
My future hope, you are my promise of a better tomorrow
I look at you and thank the heavens
For bringing you my way
My life before you was void, empty of meaning
Now I have something to live for
Never have I felt a love so strong
It brings tears to my eyes
Never have I beheld such an angelic face
Sometimes I still believe I'm in a dream
A dream from which I never want to wake
This love I have in my heart, I give it all to you,
Take it, and make it a part of you, forever

Is this any good Please, I need answers

(1) (Reply)

Award Winning Novelist Nnedi Okoroafor Releases African Sunrise! / Kettle Calling Pot Black / Love And Other Things That Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.