Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers (8519 Views)

Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment / We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers / FG Uncovers 62,892 ‘Ghost’ Workers, Saves N208.7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by gbadexy(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2012
Pinkies! Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
The marketers in this report include some marketers not included in Farouk's had hoc committee.
That means the real fraud would be like 1zillion.
God help us.

1 Like

Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by alahamad(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2012
Billyonaire:

Thank you.
Transport sector received a boost with the introduction of the 1600 buses donated by the Federal Government to TUC, I have seen those buses ferrying people in VI, VI has 2 of those buses, and I have seen them daily.

The very sector of price decrease is the Oil sector, the effect is directly seen with the downward adjustment of the pump price, that has a multiplier effects on transportation of goods and services with a catapulting effects on all related sectors.

Score me

First of all you should knw that Lagos state has handdled that transport you talk about thru BRT nd Lagbuss nd those crappy Hyundai busses from the FG will not last a year before parking out....by the way, my question was not directed to VI or lagos for that matter...I was talking about Nigeria as a whole

Secondly, I have an Oil nd Gas haulage company in Nigeria so there's nothing you can tell me about the petroleum industry that I don't know...

As at last week wednesday, the depot price of PMS was 86 naira (the lowest price so far) but haulage exclusive...with an average haulage price of 9naira/liter, what do you think happens to people heading to lagos to buy nd sell at the eastern, northen nd other distant places around the country..like I said, please leave sentiment and tackle the issue critically.
p
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by ballabriggs: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2012
Billyonaire:

Thank you.
Transport sector received a boost with the introduction of the 1600 buses donated by the Federal Government to TUC, I have seen those buses ferrying people in VI, VI has 2 of those buses, and I have seen them daily.

The very sector of price decrease is the Oil sector, the effect is directly seen with the downward adjustment of the pump price, that has a multiplier effects on transportation of goods and services with a catapulting effects on all related sectors.

Score me

Seriously you need to have your head examined if providing buses to you means boosting the transport sector.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 27, 2012
al-ahamad:

First of all you should knw that Lagos state has handdled that transport you talk about thru BRT nd Lagbuss nd those crappy Hyundai busses from the FG will not last a year before parking out....by the way, my question was not directed to VI or lagos for that matter...I was talking about Nigeria as a whole

Secondly, I have an Oil nd Gas haulage company in Nigeria so there's nothing you can tell me about the petroleum industry that I don't know...

As at last week wednesday, the depot price of PMS was 86 naira (the lowest price so far) but haulage exclusive...with an average haulage price of 9naira/liter, what do you think happens to people heading to lagos to buy nd sell at the eastern, northen nd other distant places around the country..like I said, please leave sentiment and tackle the issue critically.
p

Now I know you have Oil/Gas haulage business, but may be you dont know I own Petroleum Company too.... you seem to have known that the Federal government introduced those buses and it has palliative effect on the masses, why did you ask me again. Federal Government has signed MoU to build refinery in Bayelsa State this morning, always focus of the positive side of things. If subsidy is 100% removed, in the end, the masses will stand to benefit as more money put into subsidy will be used for other things like health care, education etc.

1 Like

Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2012
ballabriggs:

Seriously you need to have your head examined if providing buses to you means boosting the transport sector.
Thanks, when I go to the clinic, I will have my head examined.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Naijagunner83: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2012
fork adict:
Na God go punish you dis boy!

If you have been blind since the day you were born does not make others blind too. I for one, and many other posters here told your stoooooooopid, idio.tic, confused and cluelessssss boss that increasing the pump price of fuel was not the way forward. That he should fight corruption in the oil sector. You were one of the people who claimed that the best way to deal with corruption in the oil sector was to increase the pump price of petrol. now if i ask you, wasn't the increase just meant to inflict unnecessary hardship on hapless nigerians?

Your i.diotic boss emptied the treasury just to fund the 2011 presidential elections.That is why you and many other nigerians are so scared of naija having an honest man as our presido cos you know what will happen to your likes. No wahala. 2015 is around the corner. By God's grace corrupt and asssslicking low lifes and parasites like you who survive on this country thru corruption will have to pack and relocate to Benin republic. Cos we will make you guys vomit every single naira you have stolen.
This line of reasoning is novel for its foolishness. I'm mildly saddened by the crass subversion of logic and reason to your brazen lack of sense. The fight against corruption is ongoing and this is a direct fall-out of that fight. The Petroleum sector as you oddly pointed out has been riddled with corruption and if it must be deregulated, it must be sanitised. This is a bold step in the right direction and it has been hailed by many right thinking Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by forkadict(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2012
Naijagunner83: This line of reasoning is novel for its foolishness. I'm mildly saddened by the crass subversion of logic and reason to your brazen lack of sense. The fight against corruption is ongoing and this is a direct fall-out of that fight. The Petroleum sector as you oddly pointed out has been riddled with corruption and if it must be deregulated, it must be sanitised. This is a bold step in the right direction and it has been hailed by many right thinking Nigerians.
God go join you with BEEF, punish una two together.
So for your mind GEJ dey fight corruption? Joker! The same GEJ that instructed the attorney general to frustrate Ibori's trial? It took a foreign country to get him behind bars. Now you come on here to tell us GEJ is fighting corruption? I no sure say you go school at all. ID.IOT
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2012
Naijagunner83: This line of reasoning is novel for its foolishness. I'm mildly saddened by the crass subversion of logic and reason to your brazen lack of sense. The fight against corruption is ongoing and this is a direct fall-out of that fight. The Petroleum sector as you oddly pointed out has been riddled with corruption and if it must be deregulated, it must be sanitised. This is a bold step in the right direction and it has been hailed by many right thinking Nigerians.
Why waste your breathe by responding to him ? You could see he understands nothing about subsidy and his brain has been overcrowded by conspiracies and lies. I can assure you, if he is enlightened to understand the basic dynamics of the Oil sector he will hide his head in shame.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Beaf1: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2012
The useless Beaf (Mini me) is no where to be found.

You can see that about 80% of the responses here are against this 'news' of yours.

Bottoml!ckers. You always copy and paste this $hits here to score a cheap support for your dumb master.

What happened to the various scams uncovered in the past - pension, fuel subsidy, etc?

Big mouthed and no action government...
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by forkadict(m): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2012
Billyonaire: Why waste your breathe by responding to him ? You could see he understands nothing about subsidy and his brain has been overcrowded by conspiracies and lies. I can assure you, if he is enlightened to understand the basic dynamics of the Oil sector he will hide his head in shame.

OK. i understand nothing about subsidy and the basic dynamics of the oil sector right?I dont blame you. You only saw a post by Fork Addict the great and all you did without bothering to understand the content of my post was to ruch to the nearest cybercafe to you and post crap. Let me not derail this thread. By bringing up the subject of subsidy again. but in very simple terms, my point in the post you foolishly attacked was that funds, such as this and lots more that are 'lost' (I will rather say, wickedly embezzeled) in the oil sector majorly thru corruption, if recovered and ploughed to the nation's treasury, would still have sustained the subsidy regime for many years to come and there would not have been any need to increase the pump price of fuel at the time the id.iotic and clueless jona did. Simple.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Naijagunner83: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
The_Matrix: #singing: "e be like say dem want to tell us, anoda story again o!".
its just d same cycle of lies and gibberish and propaganda, and endless committees uncovering plots dat will neva be pinished and so on...jeeez! How stewpid can one people be? lipsrsealed
And this coming from Reno... undecided #TakenWithAPinchOfSalt
It's rather sad the extent to which people go to disbelieve their leaders. If the story where negative, you'd not even have brought a grain of salt anywhere around it. Use ur pinch of salt or make it a bag or even drink the entire Atlantic. With or without you, Nigeria will move forward.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by wisdomolusola: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
.......hmm too much money. God help us.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Naijagunner83: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
fork adict:
God go join you with BEEF, punish una two together.
So for your mind GEJ dey fight corruption? Joker! The same GEJ that instructed the attorney general to frustrate Ibori's trial? It took a foreign country to get him behind bars. Now you come on here to tell us GEJ is fighting corruption? I no sure say you go school at all. ID.IOT
Ur username is "fork addict". I know what u mean. Go do it to urself.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Naijagunner83: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
ballabriggs:

If providing buses does not give the transport sector a boost, maybe buying shoes for u to trek will give it a boost. Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by uzomagic(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
al-ahamad:
This news is a big lie....they are trying to creat a measure of "fake sanity" so people feel they are indeed fighting corruption.

List their company names if its true....

Blady vagabonds taking a whole country of about 150million folks for a roler-coaster ride...

God purnish GEJ nd all d fools who have been stealing our country dry...
The only lie around is that you're capable of reflection. As for God's punishment, you've probably had enough of it.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by kingsley55(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
al-ahamad:

As for you ....PRO retardeen media office.
Even if Abacha nd his cabal were wicked enough to build refineries outside and be the only ones importing product, the most important thing is that the people are not sufering the effect of such wicked act....unlike the present
wicked X Devilish = GEJ
The economy can be in the highest trouble for all I care but the comon man had light, food prices where regulated and business was possible.
There was hope but just within a year, one single administration stole what could feed 10 african nations for a long time without blinking.....dude do you know what it means to waste $20billio u s d

b

what a crap are u talking about what is happening today is as a result of the build of those atrocities committed right from the days of Abacha.
Noting was normal then just that u were feeding from ur mothers table u never knew what was happening
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Tintinix: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2012
Let us stop all these name calling!
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Delafruita(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2012
Billyonaire:

Now I know you have Oil/Gas haulage business, but may be you dont know I own Petroleum Company too.... you seem to have known that the Federal government introduced those buses and it has palliative effect on the masses, why did you ask me again. Federal Government has signed MoU to build refinery in Bayelsa State this morning, always focus of the positive side of things. If subsidy is 100% removed, in the end, the masses will stand to benefit as more money put into subsidy will be used for other things like health care, education etc.
the same federal government that has failed to accomplish a turnaround maintenance on existing refineries despite the billions allocated to that project nowsigns a MoU to build a new one and am supposed to jump to my feet in applause?we can all remember how SURE-P was been bandied about in january,where are the 20 general hospitals?has work even started on even one?where are the 600 mega schools?where are the 370,000 jobs they promised within 6 months?where are the "2 major highways in each geopolitical zone"?i wonder why people like you assume others are unintelligent and cannot see through the facade you are vigorously keeping up.i knew SURE-P was a ruse the moment ebele sent his budget to the national assembly and none of those projects were included.where then did they intend to get the money to do those things?unless of course they viewed us as been very gullible.
for you to even mention those buses shows how detached from reality you are.lagos alone has over 2500 BRT buses which are inadequate.ebele is "boosting the transport sector" with 1600 for 36 states and FCT.ebele's buses dont have a defined mode of operation.even in lagos where the framework for mass transit already exists,ebele's buses arent functioning properly how then will it function in states like ekiti,ebonyi or yobe?most of those buses were given to transporters,labout unions,private transport companies on loan.how does that ease transportation burdens of the masses?

4 Likes

Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by alahamad(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2012
kingsley55:

what a crap are u talking about what is happening today is as a result of the build of those atrocities committed right from the days of Abacha.
Noting was normal then just that u were feeding from ur mothers table u never knew what was happening

With ur id its clear ur 55yrs nd probably a failed project cos the level at which u excrete crap justifies my claim.....

So with the fact that the past leader got the economy to a bad shape, that give u nd your retarded retardeen the power to come nd detroy it further right?

Reason with ur brain dude....ur old
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Demdem(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2012
Dis Guy: Wake me up when the FG recovers the money and prosecute the crooked importers

eeyah, u will be sleeping for a very long time to come. This wont be done nau
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by forkadict(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
Naijagunner83: Ur username is "fork addict". I know what u mean. Go do it to urself.

No problem. i will go do it to myself but I'll also make sure you drink every drop of my cummmm. You Asssssswipe!
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Demdem(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2012
ballabriggs:

Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by uzomagic(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2012
fork adict:

OK. i understand nothing about subsidy and the basic dynamics of the oil sector right?I dont blame you. You only saw a post by Fork Addict the great and all you did without bothering to understand the content of my post was to ruch to the nearest cybercafe to you and post crap. Let me not derail this thread. By bringing up the subject of subsidy again. but in very simple terms, my point in the post you foolishly attacked was that funds, such as this and lots more that are 'lost' (I will rather say, wickedly embezzeled) in the oil sector majorly thru corruption, if recovered and ploughed to the nation's treasury, would still have sustained the subsidy regime for many years to come and there would not have been any need to increase the pump price of fuel at the time the id.iotic and clueless jona did. Simple.
The subsidy regime was unsustainable due to corruption and had to be dispensed with. That's simple enough. You don't need to know the dynamics to know that it will be more beneficial to the citizenry for Govt to subsidise production by investing in the productive sectors
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by ballabriggs: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
Naijagunner83: If providing buses does not give the transport sector a boost, maybe buying shoes for u to trek will give it a boost. Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

You for even dash the whole naija one keke napepe and call it a boost to the transport sector, mugu.

1 Like

Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by ballabriggs: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2012
uzomagic: The subsidy regime was unsustainable due to corruption and had to be dispensed with. That's simple enough. You don't need to know the dynamics to know that it will be more beneficial to the citizenry for Govt to subsidise production by investing in the productive sectors

IBB and Abacha said sweeter things.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Jabioro: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2012
It has become household news,it has daily dose,fraud,arson,kiddnapping,bombing and what next every bad news has got ground.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by bakila: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2012
Dis Guy: Wake me up when the FG recovers the money and prosecute the crooked importers

Your go sleep tire infact ship and piss we go gather for your body fit reach dozen tankers by the time they state a Kangaroo trial.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2012
bayooooooo: What really happened to 2011 subsidy funds? I am just wondering why not 2009 or 2010?
Why 2011?

2011, 2011, 2011, 2011, 2011, 2011, 2011, 2011, 2011, 2011,

Subsidy funds were used to finance 2011 elections.

Nigerians paid for GEJ's rigging..
Very funny.......

@OP.....
CRUCIFY SOMEONE/ANYONE...
JUST CRUCIFY....PlS MR PRESIDENT!
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
al-ahamad:
This news is a big lie....they are trying to creat a measure of "fake sanity" so people feel they are indeed fighting corruption.

List their company names if its true....

Blady vagabonds taking a whole country of about 150million folks for a roler-coaster ride...

God purnish GEJ nd all d fools who have been stealing our country dry...
hw do u knw its a lie n y can't u c appreciate good thing?
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2012
gbadexy: Pinkies! Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
The marketers in this report include some marketers not included in Farouk's had hoc committee.
That means the real fraud would be like 1zillion.
God help us.

1zillion?? U re kidding me.....
Let's just say infinity!.... Wherever numbers/money ends.
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by jmaine: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2012
The usual nairaland noise in full swing . . . . .
Re: FG Uncovers Overpayment Of N430bn To Fuel Marketers by MrLuGold(m): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2012
What you possibly did after reading this article:
a) Asked God to punish the criminals
b) Asked God to come down and save Nigeria
c) Posted a reply that made you seem incompetent
d) Posted a heart-warming reply that made everybody say "eh-ya, its true oh"

What the criminals did after reading this article on their IPAD 87(yes they have it):
a) Laughed about how they actually stole more than written.
b) Bought a new house, with a new lebanese concubine pre-installed.
c) hissed and moved on because your words cannot stop them from stealing.
d) Just asked Geneveive to come over for dinner/3million naira.
e) He/she didn't read the article, because ur opinions and feelings are irrelevant to them.

Who's zooming who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor / We Are Creating More States - Ekweremadu (Senate VP) / It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.