Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Having Tough Time Passing Your Gce Or Jamb Exams? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Having Tough Time Passing Your Gce Or Jamb Exams? (1470 Views)

Are You Having A Tough Time In Your Academics?? Read My Story / Why Do Nigerian Students Fail Jamb Exams? / Date 4 Jamb Exams Dis Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Tough Time Passing Your Gce Or Jamb Exams? by ikee(m): 7:48am On Jun 27, 2012
Are you having difficulty passing your exams?
Are you Tired of sitting for GCE, JAMB or other exams without success every year?
Are you preparing for any major examination?
Are you having tensions and nightmares because of that examination?
If yes, then this may be the most important letter you've ever read this year.

Why are students/candidates struggling to pass exams with flying colours? For close to 5 years now, candidates have been recording mass failure in WAEC's May/June and Nov./Dec. Examinations. In 2010 only, over one million candidates failed the examination! About 17% were withheld on suspicion of examination malpractices.

Ninety per cent of candidates who sat for the 2011 November/December Senior School Certificate Examinations of the National Examination Council (NECO) Failed . According to Statistics, only 10 per cent out of the 110,724 candidates that sat for the examinations scored credit and above in the core subjects including English Language. Credit passes in these two subjects are required for university admission in the country.
Many got frustrated and dropped out of school due to frequent failures thereby not fulfilling their dreams in life.

I know what it is like, to study for long hours, weeks and even months and still finding it difficult to make One's papers.
Do you know you have the ability to pass Any examination or test with flying colours at one sitting? All you need is to know how to unleash the principles and secrets to excel in ANY examination!
Here's an interesting story.........
A man was in his 2nd year studying for his university degree. It's the 3rd consecutive year for him. He has failed his year 2 exams twice already.
While being laughed at behind his back from his former classmates, this 31 year old man continued to study hard - he always has.

He spends an enomours amount of time studying. It affected his social life but he was keen to pass.
No matter how hard he studied and revised the material, he just couldn't seem to remember enough facts to pass the exams.
The thought of suicide was not far away. That was how much it frustrated him.
One day by chance, the man was speaking to a woman who has done very well in her exams and was in her final year. She always seemed happy and relaxed. She had time to go out with friends, read science fictions{which was her hobby} and most important of all, she passed with flying colors with every exam or test she took.
The man told her about his problems and then asked her how she did it. She told him that it was because she had a powerful strategy which helped her studies and her personal life. After that mind opening conversation, the woman finally told him the entire secrets . A year and a bit later, he graduated from university and went on to become a successful medical doctor.

His life totally changed just by applying the same amazing strategies used by the woman!
By now you'll be wondering what sort of Techniques the man the man used to turn his life around and whether you can also get the same results. The answer is Yes and No.

Yes, you can get the same results if you take time to study and practise the strategies consistently. You will be surprised as you will achieve amazing things which you never thought was possible before.
No, you will not get the same results if you just read the methods and not practise them. Reading without action is meaningless. Those are the simple, blunt facts of life of person/student armed with this strategies live the life which most people envy;

* They spend little time revising for exam but yet they get good grades! Discovering this amazing strategies is one of the best investments you can make. It pays off by the means of achievements you'll gain.

The Good news here is that this same system and strategies revealed to that troubled man has been Compiled in an Ebook written by a Seasoned educationist with many years of experience in the examination field! In the book, he talked about proven techniques and deep strategies professionals and successful people use to excel in ANY examination or test!
The methods are step by step and are guaranteed for total success in every examinations.
It's written in an easy to follow format without all the technical jargons.Here's a glimpse of what's revealed in the book;

* What to practise to Actually Pass ANY Exam!

* Proven strategies to use when preparing for any Exam or Test.
* DO And DON'TS you must know before a crucial exam like this.
* The best and tested ways to prepare for an examination.
* Types of exercises to undergo before an examination.
* Exercises on how to concentrate and focus so that you get things done with the least amount of time! And many more!
If someone promised you benefits such as a job promotion, good exam results and having more time to enjoy life, how much would you pay them? Thousands of Naira, right?

Well I can’t really price a book at N10,500 even though the benefits you gain from it are worth much more.
The original price of this Ebook is N10,500 but for the sake that I want to help as many students from secondary school level to higher institution to instantly make it in their exams and achieve their respective dreams and ambitions, I have decided that for only 7 days, I am giving away this manual for the unbelievable low price of N2,500! Yes with just N2500, you will have the entire secrets that will turn your examination struggling into complete success and say a big shame to those who have been laughing at you.

But you need to ACT fast Because this offer only for 52 serious minded Candidates and it's just for a limited Time!
With my Unconditional 30 day money back guaranty you have nothing to lose; If you are not completely overwhelmed with your purchase, simply notify me within 30 days and i will refund your money.At the end of applying my secret, you haven't had the result I show you how to get, return the guide for 100% refund. I take the risk! Not You! Don't make a huge mistake. This offer will close on Mon. 4th July. 2012.

Your order today will let me prove to you that my stream works. Don't wait any longer, you have waited too long already. Most people waste more than the amount on soft drinks and snacks in a week, yet your small investment in my guide can help you open up an entire world of success and allow you to take 100% control of your life.
To get your own copy, send an email to examssecret@gmail.com
To your success
Ikenna
Re: Having Tough Time Passing Your Gce Or Jamb Exams? by ikee(m): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2012
still available

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin 2012/2013 Remedial Registration / Nigeria Defence Academy 2012\2013 Application Form Is Out.check For More Details / Info already passed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.