Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 (67864 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 2:43am On Jun 29, 2012
uyi_osas:

2.16 plus 17 minutes is no 3.02 na.....hw ur tyming b sef......

sorry bro. it was 2.32 i mean, this is y i used xxminute end byxx so that both will not be wrong
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by naijaobi(m): 2:43am On Jun 29, 2012
ABEG DROP UNA SKYPE USERNAME MAKE I ADD UNA SHARP SHARP
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by kupsonrex: 2:43am On Jun 29, 2012
naijaobi:
GERMAN INDEX FALLS FOR 50 MINS...BET NOW...

na joke o..lolz

very expensive
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 2:44am On Jun 29, 2012
am still watching EU & gj closely for fall bet.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 2:45am On Jun 29, 2012
kupsonrex:

very expensive

Lmao grin grin grin. I don't think so
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 2:45am On Jun 29, 2012
naijaobi: ABEG DROP UNA SKYPE USERNAME MAKE I ADD UNA SHARP SHARP

honoura11
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by puskin: 2:45am On Jun 29, 2012
bommaster:

sorry bro. it was 2.32 i mean, this is y i used xxminute end byxx so that both will not be wrong

To avoid dis confusion.........pls just quote only the end time of the bet.....we can do the calc. ourselves
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bendazum: 2:45am On Jun 29, 2012
I DON'T APPRECIATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO GAIN CHEAP POPULARITY OVER A MINOR MISUNDERSTANDING.I GUESS THIS WAS AN EFFORT/PLAN TO RUBBISH MY REPUTATION.I ADMIT ACCEPTING MONEY FROM EMO AND LIKE HE SAD I DID TRAIN HIM ON BOTH TECHNICAL AND FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS.HE SAD HE UNDERSTOOD TECHNICAL BUT NEEDED FURTHER CLARIFICATION ON FUNDAMENTAL..I SAID OKAY I WILL BRIEF HIM THROUGH NIGHT CALL.ON ONE OCASION I CALLED HIM HE BEGGED FOR US TO POSTPONE IT AS HE WAS BUSY EVEN I FINISHED CALLING HIM NOW HE SAID HE DOESN'T HAVE NITE CALLL CREDIT AND SO ON AND SO FORTH.EVERYONE KNOWS I HAVEN'T. BEN ONLINE MUCH LATELY BECAUSE OF MY BUSY SCHEDULE.EMO NVER TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO GO PUBLIC WITH THIS AND HE NEVER EVEN CALLED ME TO COME AND. DEFEND MYSELF UNTIL I CAME ACROSS THIS.I BELIEVE IN TRANSPARENCY.I HEREBY CALL ON EMO TO PROVE WRONG OR RIGHT IF AM. LYING.I AM HERE TO FIELD QUESTIOONS.AM WAITING.quote author=ayox2003]
I salute your courage. Now we know. I guess we wont be seeing much of him here on NL with that name. Only if he gets another moniker. Hope he is not the guy called alparifx who also wants to sell stuffs for $19. Anyway, this is a lesson to all, especially the newbies. I do tell people that there is no difference between the guru and the amateur, only knowledge. Just seek it and you'll have it. If you can stake and win a dollar, then you can also win a C-note ($100) its only the amount staked that differs. Hope you've joined the group.

Will send those materials before the end of the day.

Namashka.

[/quote]
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by EnterPRO: 2:49am On Jun 29, 2012
16 + 17 = 33 online

dem don pass us, i talk am!

hhhhhmmmn!
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by prince123(m): 2:50am On Jun 29, 2012
EnterPRO: 16 + 15 = 31 online

hhhhhmmmn!
why una they like to look there,,whats your own no be to make your green,,lol
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 2:50am On Jun 29, 2012
@bendazum, Just forget the matter abeg. When the guy came here I didnt really take him seriously too cos he was trying to sound like you duped him or something which I don't think you'll do. At best, you can just refund his money to him so the case is closed. You don't owe us any explanation. Join the party pls! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by uyiosas(m): 2:50am On Jun 29, 2012
Ben dey para o
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by prince123(m): 2:51am On Jun 29, 2012
toluxa1: @bendazum, Just forget the matter abeg. When the guy came here I didnt really take him seriously too cos he was trying to sound like you duped him or something which I don't think you'll do. At best, you can just refund his money to him so the case is closed. You don't owe us any explanation.
supported
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by EnterPRO: 2:53am On Jun 29, 2012
prince123: why una they like to look there,,whats your own no be to make your green,,lol

all join na. i dey wait when this thread go full like politics or romance thread. 100 members and 300 guests online no bad na?

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jsheng(m): 2:54am On Jun 29, 2012
toluxa1: @bendazum, Just forget the matter abeg. When the guy came here I didnt really take him seriously too cos he was trying to sound like you duped him or something which I don't think you'll do. At best, you can just refund his money to him so the case is closed. You don't owe us any explanation. Join the party pls! cheesy

na nw e wan come dey claim saint Abegeeeeee

NEXT PLS Hunnnmmmmmm
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 2:54am On Jun 29, 2012
bommaster: am still watching EU & gj closely for fall bet.

gj does not met d criteria to fall anymore, let see eu

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jsheng(m): 2:55am On Jun 29, 2012
bommaster:

gj does not met d criteria to fall anymore, let see eu

look at it with eagle eye bro, I get ur back
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 2:56am On Jun 29, 2012
EnterPRO:

all join na. i dey wait when this thread go full like politics or romance thread. 100 members and 300 guests online no bad na?

That one no go good o. Even now sef, to dey monitor the thread na work not to talk of that kind population. bommaster alert go dey lost inside discusion
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 2:56am On Jun 29, 2012
let go for eu to fall close by 3.16
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 2:58am On Jun 29, 2012
bommaster: let go for eu to fall close by 3.16

enter mine @ 1.2452
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by prince123(m): 2:58am On Jun 29, 2012
bommaster: let go for eu to fall close by 3.16

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by puskin: 2:59am On Jun 29, 2012
bommaster:

enter mine @ 1.2452

same here
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 3:00am On Jun 29, 2012
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bendazum: 3:01am On Jun 29, 2012
INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.IF BENDAZUM HAS SCAMMED YOU BEFORE PLEASE STEP FORWARD. I DON'T BELIEVE IN CHEAP PROPAGANDA AND NAME CALLING. AM STILL WAITING ......
jsh_eng:

Hello Nairalanders,It has come to my notice that some unscrupulous elements are trying to hijack my efforts by impersonating me and rubbishing my hard earned (hunmmm BIG SCAMMER) reputation as a Professional betonmarket analyst. Henceforth refrain from posting your phone numbers in this thread.Add me as a friend and use your nairaland message facility to send your numbers for further assistance.
Acct. Name:Betonmarket Alerts
Acct. No:u5389436
Amt:$25
Thanks
NB:Input your phone number in the memo field.

na only God kno hw many pple you don usher to hell with ur roadside trick

ARISE COURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by fxbomovi: 3:02am On Jun 29, 2012
@bommaster...the precision in your timing is what makes me marvel. Short and accurate. Abi, how u dey take calculate am?

@ben...keep the flag flying.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by emmatuxz(m): 3:04am On Jun 29, 2012
GOOD MORNING HOUSE
SKYPE USERNAME:EMMATUXZ
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 3:04am On Jun 29, 2012
fxbomovi: @bommaster...the precision in your timing is what makes me marvel. Short and accurate.

On Point!
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jsheng(m): 3:05am On Jun 29, 2012
bendazum: INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.IF BENDAZUM HAS SCAMMED YOU BEFORE PLEASE STEP FORWARD. I DON'T BELIEVE IN CHEAP PROPAGANDA AND NAME CALLING. AM STILL WAITING ......

hunnmmm......buziness first, all da one na larra dude

1 Like

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bendazum: 3:07am On Jun 29, 2012
MY HEART BLEEDS.MY REPUTATION IS AT STAKE HERE.REMEMBER I AM THE PIONEER FOUNDER ANYTHING I DID OR DIDN'T DO IS SUBJECT TO SCRUTINY.I DON'T WANT THE NEWBIES GETTING DEMORALIZED. SO AM STILL WAITING .......ANYONE?
toluxa1: @bendazum, Just forget the matter abeg. When the guy came here I didnt really take him seriously too cos he was trying to sound like you duped him or something which I don't think you'll do. At best, you can just refund his money to him so the case is closed. You don't owe us any explanation. Join the party pls! cheesy
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by jsheng(m): 3:09am On Jun 29, 2012
bet won, abeg come join celebrate ooo
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by naijaobi(m): 3:09am On Jun 29, 2012
bendazum: MY HEART BLEEDS.MY REPUTATION IS AT STAKE HERE.REMEMBER I AM THE PIONEER FOUNDER ANYTHING I DID OR DIDN'T DO IS SUBJECT TO SCRUTINY.I DON'T WANT THE NEWBIES GETTING DEMORALIZED. SO AM STILL WAITING .......ANYONE?
DID U SCAM ME?------NO
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I WON FROM UR ALERTS?------NOT MORE THAN 3

thanks
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by emmatuxz(m): 3:09am On Jun 29, 2012
I DEY GREET OOOOOO
ENTERED @ 1.2453

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (103)

Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) / Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds / Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.