Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 - Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 (67861 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by mkmyers45(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
@Paris-Fran

Hope you still remember my request?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by maga1: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2012
stagger:

I do not see myself trading until after the NFP on Friday. Also realise that there is the US Independence day tomorrow so volume is likely to be very thin. I took a trade yesterday and lost and I think for me that was a clear warning signal. Reading this thread since yesterday, it also seems that there have been more losses than usual. I think the market direction will be clearly defined after the NFP.
mkmyers45:

I think you should calm down...this is a news filled-week no rushing

NO WAHALA ... ITS BETTER NOT TO TRADE THAN TO TRADE IN UNCERTAINTY ....THANKS MEN
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by mkmyers45(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
bommaster: watching GU for fall bet,

i see small bounce up to hit .569x before fall
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by maga1: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
Viewing this topic: uyi_osas(m), Ayoolanairaland, maga1, mkmyers45(m), Optimisticgondy(m), djshishy, sos4god, blink182(m), bommaster and 3 guest(s)

i dey hail all of una ... master i hail oh. coast no clear all this while dats why una no dey see my face again wink
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by mkmyers45(m): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
mkmyers45:

i see small bounce up to hit .569x before fall

i was correct...bet chopped
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2012
mkmyers45: watching GU for quick up-trend

bommaster: watching GU for fall bet,

Hmm...
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by mkmyers45(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2012
toluxa1:

Hmm...

mine was a very short up-trend...just 10 mins
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2012
what a market, since i open shop @ 11.30 i see EU @1.2691 still there till now, but any time he won move, i think should be down according to my chart here.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by fxbomovi: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
Subj: PipJet is a joke..... Stop buying garbage! ... ,

Chances are, you have received MANY emails the last 7 days about a new program called "Pip Jet" promising huge Forex returns... I decided to check out their website and I saw that they were promising $ 1000 into $36,000 in just a few short months... Really? But guess what? This is their MyFXBook Page showing only 17 PIPS! If you don't know it, a lot of these fancy marketers use screenshots in videos and promise verified results, but the real results
shown are NOTHING like what is promised... But sadly enough... many people are foolish enough to still buy this garbage because they are too lazy (sorry) to actually verify the results... HonestForexSignals.com on the other hand offers: -Over 15,000 Pips VERIFIABLE by even calling our brokerage, and thousands of pips verifiable on our MyFXBook, MT4I, and proof page. - EXCELLENT Forex Peace Army reviews. - Better Business Bureau "A" ratings. -PHONE support. Not that "Support@ ...." email address. In the last 2 week, we have made over 300 Pips. You will NOT get rich trading Forex with $3,000 or even $ 5,000 -- BUT -- if you work with legitimate services, you CAN make money... This is the last couple weeks of trading. We DO NOT always win, but we are still very profitable!! [image: Photobucket] The sad thing is thousands of people trading Forex believe in hyped-up programs promising stuff like "no losing months" and turning $500 into millions, etc. Any questions, contact myself or Mike anytime -- you can call us anytime (not at 4AM please) .. ;-) Click Here to JOIN Honest Forex Signals today!.. Have a great week everyone, and HAPPY Independence Day to everyone here in the States! :-) -Tony HonestForexSignals.com Honest Forex Signals offers a QUALITY and PROFESSIONAL FX Signals Service with the Best/Fastest client support, and VERIFIED Results you want and need!

What do you make of this?
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
fxbomovi: Subj: PipJet is a joke..... Stop buying garbage! ... ,

Chances are, you have received MANY emails the last 7 days about a new program called "Pip Jet" promising huge Forex returns... I decided to check out their website and I saw that they were promising $ 1000 into $36,000 in just a few short months... Really? But guess what? This is their MyFXBook Page showing only 17 PIPS! If you don't know it, a lot of these fancy marketers use screenshots in videos and promise verified results, but the real results
shown are NOTHING like what is promised... But sadly enough... many people are foolish enough to still buy this garbage because they are too lazy (sorry) to actually verify the results... HonestForexSignals.com on the other hand offers: -Over 15,000 Pips VERIFIABLE by even calling our brokerage, and thousands of pips verifiable on our MyFXBook, MT4I, and proof page. - EXCELLENT Forex Peace Army reviews. - Better Business Bureau "A" ratings. -PHONE support. Not that "Support@ ...." email address. In the last 2 week, we have made over 300 Pips. You will NOT get rich trading Forex with $3,000 or even $ 5,000 -- BUT -- if you work with legitimate services, you CAN make money... This is the last couple weeks of trading. We DO NOT always win, but we are still very profitable!! [image: Photobucket] The sad thing is thousands of people trading Forex believe in hyped-up programs promising stuff like "no losing months" and turning $500 into millions, etc. Any questions, contact myself or Mike anytime -- you can call us anytime (not at 4AM please) .. ;-) Click Here to JOIN Honest Forex Signals today!.. Have a great week everyone, and HAPPY Independence Day to everyone here in the States! :-) -Tony HonestForexSignals.com Honest Forex Signals offers a QUALITY and PROFESSIONAL FX Signals Service with the Best/Fastest client support, and VERIFIED Results you want and need!

What do you make of this?
Absolute piece of trash! Downgrading others while extolling themselves. They are all the same!!
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
watching usd/cad for fall
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
bommaster: watching usd/cad for fall
We are watching o..
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2012
Zeddicus:
We are watching o..

bros. as i dey watch so as me dey trade am win o, mkt just too risk at d moment thatz y i dey give indirect call o for those that understand it,
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
bommaster:

bros. as i dey watch so as me dey trade am win o, mkt just too risk at d moment thatz y i dey give indirect call o for those that understand it,
Sure. Anyone wey the duration go allow abeg post am.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
Zeddicus:
Sure. Anyone wey the duration go allow abeg post am.

definitely i will bro
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Parisfran(f): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
mkmyers45: @Paris-Fran

Hope you still remember my request?
Pls what request??
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by fxbomovi: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2012
USD/JPY will fall from now to 9pm. i entered at 79.85
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by mkmyers45(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2012
Paris-fran:

Pls what request??

sending me an email with explanation of your strategy with possible screenshots for illustration...please it will be appreciated
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2012
fxbomovi: USD/JPY will fall from now to 9pm. i entered at 79.85

All these long term bets sha..Wonder why am scared of them.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by mkmyers45(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2012
Watching GJ carefully...
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
watching EA to rise, current price 1.2246
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2012
bommaster: watching EA to rise, current price 1.2246
Let's know when you pull the trigger..
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2012
Alart! Alart!! Alart!!! GU to fall close by 3.05

enter @ 1.5681 goodluck
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
Got in @79 let's see how it goes.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by emmatuxz(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
am with u
bommaster: Alart! Alart!! Alart!!! GU to fall close by 3.05

enter @ 1.5681 goodluck
not looking good at the moment
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by bommaster: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
EG not bad to rise current price 0.8013
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2012
Can I still enter GU, am just coming in
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2012
Entered 1.5684 sha.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by fxbomovi: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
i think a FALL bet is looming in Eur/jpy. you can take advantage of it. good for short term. maybe bommaster can help with the time for those who are interested.. i do not do short term trades.
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
Now at 1.5690
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by fxbomovi: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Now at 1.5690

i still believe GBP/USD will fall but maybe not within the time given
Re: Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 by toluxa1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2012
This is the deciding candle

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (103)

Highest Paid MD/CEOs In Nigeria In 2021 (Photos) / Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds / Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.