Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? (14040 Views)

Transfer News Center (all Clubs) / Do Some Clubs Really Have Upper Hand In The English Fa? / Only Bayern Munich And 2 Other Clubs Have Won The 3 Major European Trophies(not Man U, Barca, Arsena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Kk4(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2012
TeamArsenal.. Hi haters
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by HighChief4(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2012
I heard messi's girlfriend is pregnant, I suggest wenger should go and sign the foetus. Thats what he is good at doing, signing kids and expecting to win trophies, anyways that philosophy seems to be changing now. Giroud: 25yrs old, Podolski: 27yrs old, 100 caps for Germany.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2012
United the best and ever best .Arsene enegr should emulate Sir Alex and see the result,,Well i love arsenal i don't hate that club.Each time i pray if Man united aint carrying the EPL i just wish arsenal get it .because there are due Wenger is very good coach but you work according to what the chairman of Arsenal Football wants .THE CHAIRMAN IS AFTER MONEY NOT TROPHY'S
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by 1025: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
If a 100 cap German international is not class then I don't know what your definition of class means. Arsenal is the most responsibly run football club in England and I must salute the board and management of that club for achieving this in the face of the recession.

@ballabriggs,
how many caps owen has for england? what about kanu? where is wenger buying podolski from? the national team or the relegated club? arsenal fans lack reasons for celebration that is why they celebrate any news they hear. right from time, wenger will always sign and that is not the problem. wenger no sign sylvestre from man u? how many caps? sol campbell whom u discharged came back after many years, was it because of his national team caps? something in me is saying ur club will soon buy okocha because he has 400 caps. continue saluting ur club just like me wey dey salute my chelsea for winning ucl for recession.
we talk too much of the two players coming over-looking about 7 players leaving. wenger wanted to add a brazilian to his team, who did he buy? denilson. wenger shld go for modric, bale, karl walker, adebaba,adam johnson, tevez, balloteli, cassano, ozil, iniester, alonso, dzeko. na teams dey buy these guys. look at my club chelsea, we dey ramires,luiz, ivanovic,drogba, hazard, marin, mikel and we also want hulk if porto are ready to do business. we want falcao. tell me why we no go win something. na sagna wan win trophy give una abi djourou. if u see chamverline for euro 2012, shame go catch u.
what is all these? find below what arsenal website has to say about chamakh;

Arsène Wenger’s admiration for Marouane Chamakh was an open secret throughout the latter months of the 2009/10 season.

The Arsenal manager finally got his man at the end of May 2010 and, in the first half of Marouane's debut season, we found out what the fuss was all about as he made his mark on the Premier League.

At Bordeaux, the Moroccan international built a reputation as a strong-running, intelligent centre forward. His contribution helped them to the French title and the latter stages of the Champions League.

His willing work-rate endeared him to the Arsenal supporters in the embryonic stages of his North London career. So did the goals. Expect him to reach a new level in his second season.
[i][/i]

where is he now?

United the best and ever best .Arsene enegr should emulate Sir Alex and see the result,,Well i love arsenal i don't hate that club.Each time i pray if Man united aint carrying the EPL i just wish arsenal get it .because there are due Wenger is very good coach but you work according to what the chairman of Arsenal Football wants .THE CHAIRMAN IS AFTER MONEY NOT TROPHY'S

@geo007,
u are not the only man u fan that likes arsenal. i have seen a lot but the question is, why won't u all like arsenal since they turn to any direction u want them. u turn and chop them like woman on ur bed. u must like them because they make things easy for una. 8-2 and fergie will congratulate wenger because he did not stand up for once as the game lasted. if u no like arsenal, na chelsea u go like abi na man city wey scatter una like ice cream? make u dey like them abeg. me i no go dey for team wey u go like.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Dondbuzor: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
@op I wonder If u have common sense.
Wots the essence of football if not for scoring goals and winning trophies.
If arsenal makes $100mill, wots use is it to u?
Are u a shareholder. So tell me d benefit is has on u.
A club that can't boast of a single trophy for 7yrs is not worth having fans.
Imagine d kind of joy and happiness u ve each time ur club wins a trophy, which d benefit of being a fan to a club. But dats wot u lacked for in complete 7yrs and u ve d got to come here and say some shiit about other clubs beefing u.
I think u nees some rest.
Blues in ma blood
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Adufaye(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2012
Pls...o! Am fed up wit dis trophy tinz,"y anoda man go dey take panadol 4 anoda man headache" we neva say we hate d fact dat wil hungry 4 trophy...God time is d best,or u tink arsenal wuld hv bin proud 2 play a deffense partern 2 win trophy...lolz cum on....nd 4 ur inform podoski is a top player in german n europe,do u knw wat it cost 2 put on numba 10shit in country,or do u knw wat it take 2 play in a divion club yet stil get a cal up n play 4 ur country...or do u knw wat it takes 2 make 100 caps,in ur country....if 7 yrs of no trophy is bad den i wil rather die dan c my club play 4 50yr witout a spoon...dat s 4 chelsea haters,liverpool went 25yrs yet de didnt die,i dont spend moni does nt mean i dnt hv quality n quatity playa...al my player 1st n 2nd team do play 4 dere country...! Ah! Gunners til d sky turn green

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by edey2real: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
@OP, am a United fan and i don't hate Arsenal FC. The only time i hate them is when they are playing Man Utd. I'll rather hate Chelsea. The only time they got my support was against Barca.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by ajadek(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2012
We play a beautiful game not ugly trophy,if they take tropy kobo will nt be giving to me,wath am looking for in football I found it in arsenal,a beautiful game
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by harryobas: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2012
1025:

@ballabriggs,
how many caps owen has for england? what about kanu? where is wenger buying podolski from? the national team or the relegated club? arsenal fans lack reasons for celebration that is why they celebrate any news they hear. right from time, wenger will always sign and that is not the problem. wenger no sign sylvestre from man u? how many caps? sol campbell whom u discharged came back after many years, was it because of his national team caps? something in me is saying ur club will soon buy okocha because he has 400 caps. continue saluting ur club just like me wey dey salute my chelsea for winning ucl for recession.
we talk too much of the two players coming over-looking about 7 players leaving. wenger wanted to add a brazilian to his team, who did he buy? denilson. wenger shld go for modric, bale, karl walker, adebaba,adam johnson, tevez, balloteli, cassano, ozil, iniester, alonso, dzeko. na teams dey buy these guys. look at my club chelsea, we dey ramires,luiz, ivanovic,drogba, hazard, marin, mikel and we also want hulk if porto are ready to do business. we want falcao. tell me why we no go win something. na sagna wan win trophy give una abi djourou. if u see chamverline for euro 2012, shame go catch u.
what is all these? find below what arsenal website has to say about chamakh;

Arsène Wenger’s admiration for Marouane Chamakh was an open secret throughout the latter months of the 2009/10 season.

The Arsenal manager finally got his man at the end of May 2010 and, in the first half of Marouane's debut season, we found out what the fuss was all about as he made his mark on the Premier League.

At Bordeaux, the Moroccan international built a reputation as a strong-running, intelligent centre forward. His contribution helped them to the French title and the latter stages of the Champions League.

His willing work-rate endeared him to the Arsenal supporters in the embryonic stages of his North London career. So did the goals. Expect him to reach a new level in his second season.
[i][/i]

where is he now?

@geo007,
u are not the only man u fan that likes arsenal. i have seen a lot but the question is, why won't u all like arsenal since they turn to any direction u want them. u turn and chop them like woman on ur bed. u must like them because they make things easy for una. 8-2 and fergie will congratulate wenger because he did not stand up for once as the game lasted. if u no like arsenal, na chelsea u go like abi na man city wey scatter una like ice cream? make u dey like them abeg. me i no go dey for team wey u go like.

So because chelsea want to buy hulk for 100 million pounds he has now become world class abi? Chelsea also made things easy for arsenal last season 5-3
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Favormi(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2012
[/color] [color=#990000]See who's talking. I cant believe an Arsenal fan can still come out and start boosting on a club like that. When others are speaking you should keep ur mouth shut. Imagine a club which has gone 7 good years without a trophy! Am just full of pity for u guys. U'd better find something better to say rather than making mouth here... Anyway i'm a United fan and i dont hate Arsenal in any way but i dont just like them... They play good football yet, they flop. Wat a shame!!!
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by 1025: 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
So because chelsea want to buy hulk for 100 million pounds he has now become world class abi? Chelsea also made things easy for arsenal last season 5-3

@harryobas,
another name for 5-3 is 2-0 but it is on record that the worst lost arsenal had on their home ground was by chelsea and it happened in 1998 when chelsea won 5-0.
chelsea and arsenal are no longer in any competition at the moment. in their 126 years, they have made champions league finals just once and win non while chelsea have made it twice to finals and won 1.

Pls...o! Am fed up wit dis trophy tinz,"y anoda man go dey take panadol 4 anoda man headache" we neva say we hate d fact dat wil hungry 4 trophy...God time is d best,or u tink arsenal wuld hv bin proud 2 play a deffense partern 2 win trophy...lolz precipitate on....nd 4 ur inform podoski is a top player in german n europe,do u knw wat it cost 2 put on numba 10shit in country,or do u knw wat it take 2 play in a divion club yet stil get a cal up n play 4 ur country...or do u knw wat it takes 2 make 100 caps,in ur country....if 7 yrs of no trophy is bad den i wil rather die dan c my club play 4 50yr witout a spoon...dat s 4 chelsea haters,liverpool went 25yrs yet de didnt die,i dont spend moni does nt mean i dnt hv quality n quatity playa...al my player 1st n 2nd team do play 4 dere country...! Ah! Gunners til d sky turn green

@adufaye,
chelsea did not stay 50 yrs without trophy pls go back to ur records. if they talk about 7 yrs, is not as if it has ended yet and we are talking about any manner of trophy including spoon.
from the way ur club is going, wenger go soon dey sign pregnant women so that the babies will be playing for the club from birth.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by harryobas: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2012
1025:

@harryobas,
another name for 5-3 is 2-0 but it is on record that the worst lost arsenal had on their home ground was by chelsea and it happened in 1998 when chelsea won 5-0.
chelsea and arsenal are no longer in any competition at the moment. in their 126 years, they have made champions league finals just once and win non while chelsea have made it twice to finals and won 1.

Since arsenal is so inferior to chelsea in your opinion u should be expecting chelsea to beat arsenal like 7-0 this coming season since chelsea has all the quality players and arsenal have none becos their players don't command astronomical price tags.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by boyendowed(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
What! I thought Man U fans were the hated ones?I hate those peeps
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Aladinn(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
harryobas:

Help me ask them. Is like these guys crticizing wenger just knew him. Thierry had 2 rubbish season when wenger bought him. Viera was in poor form in milan when he took. Kanu just had a heart operation and he brought him to arsenal. Anelka was a kid and bang.ing goals for arsenal. And he built the invincibles out of these shitty players. Wenger is a genuis. He has the eye for good players and he buys them cheap. The problem presently is largely due to KEY PLAYERS going on long time injuries at the same time. Kudos to Mr. Wenger for salvaging arsenal's season in the concluded season. Lost all its fullbacks close to 3 months and still came 3rd in a very physical league.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by emmke(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
Simples
'Cos Arsenal is the best run club in England and along with bayern Munich the best run in the world. Fans of other clubs can't just seem to understand how Arsenal manges to finish amongst the top 4 year in year out on a shoe string budget. Man shity and chelski don't matter cos soon their sugar daddies will get bored and leave. They'll both be back to their befitting mid table status. Man utd with all their debts, thanks to the Glazers, will soon go the leeds way. Arsenal, however, with its rock solid foundation, thanks to le Prof. Wenger, has a bright and assured future. GOONERGUNNER

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by philipinho: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2012
To whom much is given, much is expected. The reason a lot of ppl don't like assnal is dat de r up there wit other big clubs but always fail to deliver. They can beat any team, but they lack consistency. They av shown the world they r solely into helpin the club n not the players. Winning a trophy is like a bonus n players r gettin smart. They use assenal as a steppin stone.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by kinnex(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
@OP,
d answer to your question is simple: No one celebrates failure..Its contagious.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2012
1025:

uncle am not ur guy, u can address me as 1025 thank u. i know u have been following the progress in epl these days. any player that signs 5 years contract for 10 million has not class. podolski played in a relegated club in germany and that is where wenger picked him from. you need better money to buy a germany international that is hot. pls do not expect much from the guy. na small small clubs dey spend 10 million these days on players not top 4 teams. any player that costs 25 to 50 must have something in him. arsenal fans were more worried over the price of torres until the day torres shut barca up. big players like drogba, ramires, david luiz, brother mikel etc play big games.
can i ask u, what if arsenal was in finals with buyern with ur john terry, ivanovic,ramires and meirales all suspended, who would have played the game for u ppl talk-less of winning it? it is difficult to see players that have no quality that cost a lot of money.
Why do people like you who just started watching football less than 7 years start commenting on what u dont know?A player must be expensive for him to be good?arrant nonsense.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
1025:

@harryobas,
no vex abeg, how many did osaze score and how many did yakubu score? believe me brother, if vulture na good meat, ppl of the olden days for chop am.
if podoslki is the player u think, other clubs for go for him. no be here we dey wenger chase chamakh for 4 seasons until he became a free agent? wey chamakh now? ashravin nko? we dey look.
mark my words and today's date, wenger has lost touch with current football and if things no change soon, fans will throw objects at him this season. i said mark my words and today's date.
where is Tiago, Maniche, Jarosik, Diarra and Sidwell etc?
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Ukavwe: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
But arsenal don win spoon na,in fact tropys,abi emirate cup no be tropy
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
lekkie073: The last time united spent heavily, they won d champions league and epl, chelsea keep spending heavily therby winning 3epl and finally d champions league. Mancity spent heavily and won d fa cup and epl in subsequent years. Arsenal...spending 10million for a player...the player will play 10million equivalent of football for u. I know one thing for sure, if rvp leaves, gunners я in for Poo.
Same was said when viera,henry, pires,gilberto,fabregas,nasri left.the gunners are still a top club.No player is greater than d club.aresnal finshing 3rd and chelsea finishing 5th just proves that arsenal did better than chelsea in the league despite not spending .
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
1025:

see, players are bought based on what they have done so what they will do afterwards no one can tell. if podolski has done much, more clubs will come for him at a higher rate. if u look at wenger, he likes them young because there will be more room for them to develop. there is no assurance for any player when he changes club.
barca bought ibrahimovic with 40 million euros plus etoo and fils but they begged millan to give them 10 million. i am not praying that any player flops at any club but most arsenal players who do well at the end of the season move away. i hope u get me now. many epl clubs do not have the type of patience arsenal have so what they want is tested and trusted. the two new players arsenal just bought will start attracting other clubs from august and if they do well, possibilities are there that they will wear a different jersey come january.
do you know how transfers are brokered?players agreement?contracts running down,clauses in contracts affects how much you are sold not only ur form.oliver giroud was quoted 50 m but was sold 4 13m.wot did u think happened?
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2012
1025:

see, players are bought based on what they have done so what they will do afterwards no one can tell. if podolski has done much, more clubs will come for him at a higher rate. if u look at wenger, he likes them young because there will be more room for them to develop. there is no assurance for any player when he changes club.
barca bought ibrahimovic with 40 million euros plus etoo and fils but they begged millan to give them 10 million. i am not praying that any player flops at any club but most arsenal players who do well at the end of the season move away. i hope u get me now. many epl clubs do not have the type of patience arsenal have so what they want is tested and trusted. the two new players arsenal just bought will start attracting other clubs from august and if they do well, possibilities are there that they will wear a different jersey come january.
podolski the youngest european ever in history to make 100 caps?u should acting comedy...sure ur not for real.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by davies123: 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2012
Ogbiaboy: is arsenal an academy or a football club?
Abi o! Or na Dangote cement company or Julius begger(building stadium)!Last time I check a football club was supposed to be competing for trophies and not a money makin machine for a few board member + coach.where board members will spend peanuts on d players and used money to buy exotic yacht for themselves at d expensense of d poor fans who ll be spending their money on tickets season in season out without a single cup!
Arsenal fans r leaving in d past imagine ther still talking abt "the invincibles" up till date-almost a dacade
now!
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by drzed: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2012
Those who hate arsenal can be subdivided into two groups.

One group of fans hate arsenal out of pure jealousy of its style of football and its prudent management system. That we havent won a trophy in 7 years is no big deal. Apart from ManU and Liverpool, when did other teams actually start winning trophies since their existence? We know those who bought their trophies with unsustainable expenditures. Yet, they sack their managers because their football style looks and tastes like vomit.

The second group artificially 'hate' arsenal because secretly, they actually admire it (otherwise, why would they take Panadol for Arsenal's headache?). Those are the low-lifes, the pathetic, self-denying morons who dont have the guts to clap for their team even when it loses. Why would a non-arsenal fan worry about arsenal in the first place? WETIN CONSYN YOU? Only ManU and Liverpool have the pedigree and record of Arsenal for as far back as 100 years. Class is permanent. So only ManU have the guts (and rights) to stick their tongue out towards Arsenal.

You will NEVER see an arsenal fan worrying about how well Chelsea, Liverpool or ManU have been doing in the league. We just dont care! Period.

We are Arsenal. We are the only club whose team will lose a match, but the fans can even feel better than the winning team. Eventually, football is JUST a game. Haters just dont like to see Arsenal fans enjoying their game, win or lose. Bad as e bad, Arsenal has the longest consistent stretch of Champions League football in the EPL...all on a slim budget.

Check the English papers of recent days and you will see honest analysis (of the EURO tournament) that England is not doing well in competitions because the players not hold the ball or attack well. In their knock out game against Italy, and they tried to play like Chelsea in the CL finals - (dem no tell dem say Chelsea own na Fluke). The same analysts also argue (including Harry Redknapp) that the future hope of England is to play good, ball-possessing and attack-minded football like is found in Spain, Italy and Germany...AND (this is the beautiful part) they confess that in the current England squad, only Jack Wilshere, Theo Walcott and Oxlade-Chamberlain (all of Arsenal) have the capacity and training to play such game.

All those who hate arsenal do so because they wish they could be like Arsenal. But their yeye pride will not allow them fess up and wear the red and white with pride.

ARSENAL!....Na today?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Brezzybone(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2012
Arsenal fc is a club that has choosen to run its buz modestly usmanov is fr richer the abramovic bt arsenal hv refused to go that path.
As an arsenal fan i respect man u cos of the wonderful wrk SAF has achieved over the years, chelsea on the other hand make me laugh u compare urself with arsenal funny, am hapi you won the cl hw many epl can u boast of sorry to say ur club should be comparing urself with wenger and nt arsenal in terms of trophies won, gud u hv played the final of the cl 2wice and won one, if u where that gud u would hv won it in ur first attempt however when we play the second final and lose then i will i will knw u are better, i knw you still remember when we use to bit u left, right and center where were u when man u, liverpool and arsenal were winning double digit league titles, after united hw dear u talk when liverpool and arsenal talk in england, very soon city will win 2 cups and start comparing themselve with man u not forgeting that even newcastle hv won more league than chelsea. If we allow una, una go talk say aston vila better arsenal becos they have a cl to their name.
On price of players that a club hv decided to waste dont others should go dat way eg compare liverpool and newcastle, montpile and psg, bayern and bor. Docm. Frget it the important thing is quality and nt price, we hv watch chelsea waste money over the years nw u can talk of chamack do u remember one guy called kezman fr dutch league who came and scored one goal all season, hw abt shev abeg leave wenger and his signing if u no get talk blow brezzy no body holy pass ask madrid.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2012
davies123:
Abi o! Or na Dangote cement company or Julius begger(building stadium)!Last time I check a football club was supposed to be competing for trophies and not a money makin machine for a few board member + coach.where board members will spend peanuts on d players and used money to buy exotic yacht for themselves at d expensense of d poor fans who ll be spending their money on tickets season in season out without a single cup!
Arsenal fans r leaving in d past imagine ther still talking abt "the invincibles" up till date-almost a dacade
now!
Its you in 9ja that dont know what football is that complain more than the real supporters.tell that to supporters of dagenham n redbrigde,west ham,charlton to them football is a religion,win or lose they die with their team.The real fans of chelsea dint win the league 4 50 yrs. do u think they left the club?they stayed real.now its man citys turn,arsenal had his.its a cycle ,the glory days are comin back soon.uefa sure is workin on dat,thats when u no who a good coach is not buying glory.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Niiade(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2012
Oga OP. no disrespect but i heard you said arsenal built a stadium,
two questions
The one used by other clubs are they borrowed or stolen?
Lastly why is it called EMIRATES ehn?
please read up on the emirate deal dont make me choke.
Anything can happen in football but really those days of fluke and slave trade is over na. EYES ARE OPEN OPENER OPENEST.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by nolongtin(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2012
Dondbuzor: @op I wonder If u have common sense.
Wots the essence of football if not for scoring goals and winning trophies.
If arsenal makes $100mill, wots use is it to u?
Are u a shareholder. So tell me d benefit is has on u.
A club that can't boast of a single trophy for 7yrs is not worth having fans.
Imagine d kind of joy and happiness u ve each time ur club wins a trophy, which d benefit of being a fan to a club. But dats wot u lacked for in complete 7yrs and u ve d got to come here and say some shiit about other clubs beefing u.
I think u nees some rest.
Blues in ma blood
WOT its means to him is that in 100years arsenal will still be strong with a good finaicial base.where is blackburn that tried wot chelsea and man city is doing in the 90s?where is leeds that tried it in d early 2000s?if sometin happens to abramovic today,chelsea is gone just like that.do u no usmanov a majority shareholder @ arsenal is richer dan abramovic?why dont they take his money cus 2season ago he gave them 100milla to buy players.they wont cus u have to live by ur means.do u know arsenal is is the most expensive season ticket in the world?do u no wenger was voted best coach in the world in the past decade?united spend but the value of united can cope if they get into crisis dats wot the owners are banking on,but chelsea its not worth the debt it owes man city same.think from a business level.cus football is also business and must be sustainable.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by spyder880(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
Sholexyz: Papis demba cisse was bought in jan by newcastle 4rm frieburg 4 5m yet he scored more goals than a certain 50m pound player in chelshit. Up gunners.

50m? Well spent, to dribble Barca goalie, slam dunk them out of the UCL, make Messi and Puyol cry and sack their coach, the guy is cheap at 50mil jare!
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by harryobas: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
Niiade: Oga OP. no disrespect but i heard you said arsenal built a stadium,
two questions
The one used by other clubs are they borrowed or stolen?
Lastly why is it called EMIRATES ehn?
please read up on the emirate deal dont make me choke.
Anything can happen in football but really those days of fluke and slave trade is over na. EYES ARE OPEN OPENER OPENEST.

If it is not arsenal that built the stadium who built it then? I hope u are not trying to say that emirates airline built the stadium for arsenal they are only in a sponsorship deal with arsenal soon u will say that etihad air built the city of manchester stadium.
Re: Why Do Fans Of Other Clubs Hate Arsenal So Much? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
See guys, 2 compete 4 d top & sweet trophies in 2day's world of futbol, u nid moni, & wen i say moni, i mean BIG moni. Moni is nt evritin in futbol, i agree, bt it plays d most important role, or can u tel me clubs dat wins d big trophies over d last decade dat didnt spend big. D lyks of chelsea & mancity were jst mid-table clubs b4 moni made dem league winning teams. Arsenal jst has 2 spend 2 end dat 8year trophy drought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manchester City Captain Ilkay Gundogan Joins Barcelona On Two-year Contract / What Chelsea Fans Should Expect On Sunday Against Liverpool / Nottingham Forest Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 16th April 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.