Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Nigeria To Break Into 4 Countries And Be Like Britain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Break Into 4 Countries And Be Like Britain (635 Views)

Arms Deal Probe: PDP Torn Into 4 Factions / Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Break Into 4 Countries And Be Like Britain by ambrosini593(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
I think its time for this country to breakup and then be like the British which is made up of England, Wales, Scotland etc. They still stay under one umbrella as one. Can't we emulate them? As it is nothing is working, corruption everywhere both the young and old. Even those unborn are already practicing corruption. To frank, it will very difficult for a good leader to rule successfully in this country. Political Vipers, scavengers, cabals are everywhere waiting for opportunity to strike. A country that is tribal inclined. No man want to help another because he is from another tribe. All the security forces has failed. No light, no job, no good road, no good health care, schools are bad. No future plans, everything seems dead, Militancy, boko haram, masob. Were are we heading? To me, the solution of this country is simply a breakup because it is too big to handle. Let get divided into different nations but still under the name “Nigeria” like the British that have different country under it. Let each country develop its region and see were it will lead us. Even Moses, Joseph, David etc in the Bible cannot fix the problem of this country. I don't even know if this country is under a cause and need strong deliverance. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Break Into 4 Countries And Be Like Britain by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
So to you now breaking into four will solve corruption in each 4 sections....i guess ur mistaken

(1) (Reply)

Dasuki Has Reveal Their Own Numbers- He Is One Of Them (boko Haram) / No Going Back On Jihad, Dasuki Lied Says Boko Haram / Our Bad Leaders!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.